Enterprise resource planning is a suite of integrated apps used for collecting, storing, managing, and interpreting data. ERP covers various business processes and helps to manage such resources as raw materials, cash, production capacity, and stocks in real time. Besides, it monitors payrolls, orders. and purchases. Thus, by using a robust ERP system, you can easily turn your Magento 2 website into a more profitable business unit. To achieve this goal, choose one of the following ERP integration Magento 2 extensions. If you are looking for Magento 1 modules, examine this link: Enterprise resource planning (ERP) System Magento Integration.
There are two ways to perform the Magento 2 ERP integration. Although both are based on using third-party extensions, they are related to a slightly different approach to the realization of the same goal. First of all, you can integrate your Magento 2 website with any ERP system with the help of our Improved Import & Export extension. Alternatively, it is possible to perform Magento 2 ERP integration with a special connector or a module that adds the desired functionality to the platform. Let’s compare both approaches and describe core Magento 2 ERP extensions.
The Improved Import Export Magento 2 extension has several competitive advantages over other modules. If you purchase a connector, it is limited by a single ERP system, so you cannot use the module to integrate your store with other third-party platforms. In case of Improved Import & Export, the module covers multiple areas of usage. Thus, you can integrate your store into the accounting system, SAP, CRM, PIM, or any other platforms. And you don’t need to pay for each extra integration!
With flexible presets (more and more will be available soon), the integration runs seamlessly. If there is no preset the allows connecting your Magento 2 store to the platform of your choice, you can freely use mapping in order to create two-way synchronization between your website and the ERP system. Furthermore, we can create the API connection instead of the default file exchange. You should only contact us to discuss the integration.
As for third-party connectors, they may provide a more precise integration out of the box, but not always. Besides, there are several robust Magento 2 ERP extensions that add the ERP functionality right to the e-commerce platform. All the most reliable tools are described below.
Table of contents
- 1 Improved Import & Export Magento 2 Extension
- 2 Boost My Shop Embedded ERP Magento 2 Extension
- 3 Magestore Inventory Management Set
- 4 Odoo Bridge For Magento 2 by Webkul
- 5 Magento 2.0 Connector Dynamics NAV (Navision)
- 6 Brightpearl ERP Magento 2 Integration
Improved Import & Export Magento 2 Extension
Before describing any third-party Magento 2 ERP extensions, let’s tell a few words about the Improved Import & Export Magento 2 module. Here is a list of its core features:
- Upload and synchronize external product listing with your website automatically;
- Create any integration without programming skills;
- Move CSV, XML, and TXT files to and from your store;
- Create and run flexible cron jobs from admin or via CLI;
- Use mapping to import-export any custom data structure;
- Apply filters to export and static values to import and export;
- Freely import categories, attributes, and values;
- Export orders, invoices, shipping, and other data without headaches;
- The extension support such import/export sources as FTP, SFTP, URL, Dropbox;
- All product types are supported;
- Flexible mapping presets for simplified import;
- Use a single file to handle millions of products;
- The extension imports about 3000 products per minute.
Using the aforementioned features, you can easily connect your Magento 2 website to the following ERP systems:
- Microsoft Dynamics. A popular ERP solution with multiple applications. Magento 2 Microsoft Dynamics Integration.
- Odoo. An open source ERP that includes hundreds of apps covering all needs of every Magento 2 merchant. Magento 2 Odoo integration.
- Oracle Netsuite. An ERP system with more than 40,000 clients. Covers multiple areas and all basic business needs. Magento 2 Oracle Netsuite Integration.
- Deltek. This ERP allows reducing time and effort required for setup, deployment, and maintenance due to the cloud nature and user-friendly interface. Magento 2 Deltek Integration.
- Infor. An ERP with lots of industry-specific applications aimed at businesses of all sizes. Magento 2 Infor Integration.
- Kronos. A better way to manage your workforce. Magento 2 Kronos Integration.
- SYSPRO. ERP for manufacturers and distributors. Magento 2 SYSPRO Integration.
- Intact. An all-in-one ERP solution with the most vital accounting and business management tools. Magento 2 Intact iQ Integration.
- Ecount ERP. Top-notch efficiency for $55 per month. Magento 2 Ecount ERP Integration.
- SAP S/4HANA. The advanced ERP for complex business tasks. Magento 2 SAP S/4HANA Integration.
- SAP Business One. A reliable solution for small businesses. Magento 2 SAP Business One Integration.
- Priority Software. An ERP system with a large market of apps. Magento 2 Priority ERP Integration.
- ePROMIS Solutions. A modular and flexible ERP software for your e-commerce business. Magento 2 ePROMIS Integration.
- Shoptech E2. A system with 2 core products: Shop System and MFG. Magento 2 Shoptech E2 Integration.
- abas ERP. A set of management tools for businesses of all sizes. Magento 2 abas ERP Integration.
- Epicor. An advanced ERP system with industry-specific offers. Magento 2 Epicor Integration.
- Deskera. Avard-winning tools for businesses of all sizes and niches. Magento 2 Deskera Integration.
- Oracle ERP Cloud. Robust ERP tools at your fingertips. Magento 2 Oracle Cloud ERP Integration.
- Acumatica. Industry-specific software solutions that include ERP for retail. Magento 2 Acumatica Integration.
- Plentymarkets. Omni-channel ERP tools and solution at zero fixed costs. Magento 2 Plentymarkets Integration.
- Sage 300. Advanced ERP system for your e-commerce needs. Magento 2 Sage 300 Integration.
- AccountMate. A flexible ERP with customizable source code. Magento 2 AccountMate Integration.
- Cougar Mountain Denali Summit. Various ERP tools with the system of add-ons. Magento 2 Cougar Mountain Denali Summit Integration.
- Open Systems Traverse. Industry-specific tools for various businesses. Magento 2 Open Systems Traverse.
- Khaos Control Cloud. An ERP system with multiple fully-featured applications. Magento 2 Khaos Control Cloud Integration.
- HarmonyPSA. An ERP system with no handoffs, modules, outdated data, and rekeying. Magento 2 HarmonyPSA Integration.
- M1. A single system designed to integrate all facets of your business. Magento 2 ECi M1 Integration.
- ERPNext. Another open source ERP for retail and multiple other industries. Magento 2 ERP Next Integration.
- TrueERP. A robust ERP system trusted by thousands of clients worldwide. Magento 2 TrueERP Integration.
- Cetec. A flexible ERP system for small and medium businesses. Magento 2 Cetec ERP Integration.
- Passport Business Solutions. An ERP system with a long history. Magento 2 PSB Integration.
- Tally.ERP 9. The most popular ERP in India. Magento 2 Tally.ERP 9 Integration.
- Dolibarr ERP CRM.
- Onesoft Connect.
We will update this list with more Magento 2 ERPs soon. Note that the extension provides a two-way synchronization between your e-commerce store and the enterprise resource planning platform. Watch this video for a better understanding of the extension’s functionality:
For any further information, follow this link:
The Boost My Shop Embedded ERP Magento 2 extension is designed to improve your daily routine in the following three fields: inventory, supplier, and order management. Of course, all data can be easily viewed on different dashboards. And since all the necessary tools are available right within the module, there is no need to synchronize the tool with external services.
Inventory Management. Embedded ERP provides the ability to read barcodes, track and transfer stocks, and receive alerts on low stock levels. Note that mass actions are supported.
Supplier Management. With the extension, you can easily add suppliers and edit their data as well as track purchase prices, monitor supplier needs, manage purchase orders and backorders, as well as receive notifications related to various aspects of supplier management.
Order Management. From this perspective, the Embedded ERP provides the ability to plan customer orders and their delivery. You can control packing and other features of order management.
Magestore Inventory Management Set
Although Magestore does not provide a fully featured ERP extension, there is a set of three modules that can be used as an ERP system: Inventory Management, Barcode Management, and Purchase Management. Note that the following Magento 2 extensions by Magestore are the part of the company’s Omnichannel Retail Software.
This extension is developed to improve various operations related to stocks. The module allows you to edit, adjust, and transfer stocks in line. Stock prediction is also possible with the Inventory Management Magento 2 extension. The tool supports multiple warehouses and you can easily connect it to third-party systems and modules.
With this extension, you will turn purchase order management into a piece of cake converting POs from quotations or create them manually. Another great improvement is a combined interface that provides the ability to receive, return, and invoice products within a single interface. A reliable notification system is also a part of Magestore Purchase Management. It allows you to contact suppliers and inform them about orders and quotation with the help of emails.
Barcode editing, CSV import, unlimited printing, templates management are core features of the extension. In addition to saved time, you will reduce the number of errors caused by the human factor after installing the extension.
In case you are looking for an ERP Odoo connector, this Magento 2 extension will be well suited for your e-commerce store. This ERP integration Magento 2 module provides two-way communication between both systems, so you can easily synchronize data between Magento and Odoo. The extension syncs product, category, and customer data. Besides, it syncs orders and updates their state in real time. The same is about inventory synchronization. It is also necessary to mention that Odoo Bridge For Magento 2 by Webkul is compatible with odoo POS.
By installing this Magento 2 module, you will seamlessly integrate your Magento 2 e-commerce website with Dynamics NAV ERP. If this system looks suitable, give the extension a try.
With this ERP, you will be able to manage warehouse, inventory, customer, and supplier data in a completely new way. Brightpearl allows improving all your back office operations as well as marketing and customer retention not just for a single Magento 2 website, but all your sales channels.