Magento 2 Oracle Netsuite Integration
The following article describes how to connect Magento 2 to the number one cloud ERP. Below, we shed light on
Meet NetSuite Integration Add-on for Magento 2. With this add-on you can connect your NetSuite ERP with your Magento 2 via API. The add-on features:
- Product inventory sync
- Category sync
- Order sync
- Pricing adjustment
- Customer data and addresses sync
- Advanced mapping settings
More information can be found at add-on product page.
Oracle Netsuite is an extremely popular ERP. Companies of all sizes use it all over the world. The number of organizations that prefer Oracle Netsuite over other ERPs is more than 40k. They rely on the unified business management experience that combines ERP, CRM, and financial tools, apps, and features. And there are several reasons why Oracle Netsuite is so popular.
First of all, it is a highly scalable ERP that suits every enterprise. Even the smallest merchants can leverage the functionality of the cloud. The most significant market players can also benefit from integrating their businesses with Oracle Netsuite. And the ERP seamlessly grows with the company.
Another reason to integrate with Oracle Netsuite is the ERP’s industry-agnostic nature. No matter what is your business occupation – Netsuite is suitable for every niche. You can find features specific to your particular business case.
Besides, Oracle Netsuite offers solutions aimed at every role in your company. There are tools specific for CEO, CFO, CIO, Controller, etc. But let’s focus on the ERP functionality of Oracle Netsuite.
Multiple Magento 2 ERP modules provide the desired functionality; but when you choose the Magento 2 Oracle Netsuite integration, the opportunities are much more extensive. The world’s most deployed cloud ERP solution cannot be entirely replaced with a substitute extension. Of course, the functionality of a third-party module may be enough for satisfying the basic needs, but it cannot be compared to what Oracle Netsuite offers.
Designed with the growing businesses in mind, Oracle Netsuite is a highly scalable solution that allows you to streamline all mission-critical processes the run on your online storefront. The cloud ERP provides the ability to make your business management more efficient and less time-consuming. Consequently, you can react to new market opportunities much faster, while Netsuite cares about everything from advanced financials to supply chain management. The Magento 2 Oracle Netsuite integration allows leveraging the following areas:
- Financial Management. Now, you can manage your finances in a more efficient way driving smarter decision making in a shorter period of time. Leverage robust tools and make your financial flows work for you in a better way.
- Supply Chain Management. Working with your supply chains has never been so easy. With Magento 2 Oracle Netsuite integration, you get a merchant-friendly interface for defining, executing, and maintaining supply chain management plans.
- Order Management. Now, you can process orders in an entirely new manner accelerating opportunities that are not available in Magento 2 out-of-the-box. The integration with Oracle Netsuite allows tying sales, finance, and fulfillment to pricing, sales order management, and returns management in a merchant-friendly manner.
- Production Management. With this aspect of the number one cloud ERP, you can quickly get your products to market quickly and efficiently. Leverage real-time visibility into production management processes and get the most out of the integration.
- Warehouse and Fulfillment. Oracle Netsuite enables you to streamline inventory and logistics in real time. Due to advanced optimizations, you can substantially decrease the total cost of ownership.
- Procurement. The Magento 2 Netsuite integration also provides a better way to manage procurements. Make this process more cost-efficient, less time-consuming, and more accurate in time.
- Human Capital Management. With Oracle Netsuite, you can effortlessly increase the value of all investments into the human capital. At the same time, the ERP system provides the ability to decrease management costs without any loses.
So what are the core benefits of the Magento 2 Netsuite integration? You can streamline multiple business processes and run them more efficiently. As a result, the integration with the ERP system provides the ability to free up the time and resources needed to satisfy multiple needs: stay competitive in a fast-paced environment, accelerate growth even with the hardest limitations, and drive innovations within the shortest period of time. To achieve these goals, Oracle Netsuite combines data with visual analytics generating meaningful and actionable business insights. And if you run a small company, enable only the necessary features. You will quickly add and customize functionality as your company grows.
And since the work of every ERP is based on the extensive use of data, you need a reliable Magento 2 Oracle Netsuite connector to provide the system with the necessary information as well as get the corresponding output back. Below, we shed light on such tool.
Magento 2 Oracle Netsuite Connector
To connect Magento 2 to Oracle Netsuite, we recommend you to use the
First of all, the Improved Import & Export Magento 2 plugin works in two directions. It means that you can efficiently provide all the necessary data from your Magento 2 storefront to the Netsuite ERP platform and get the corresponding output back. No third-party solutions or manual actions are required. You just install the extension, configure import and export processes, and the module does all the work automatically.
NetSuite integration add-on allows synchronizing the following entities both directions:
- Products – full catalog synchronization, all product types, quantity, attributes, categories, etc.
- Companies – company credentials, addresses, admin users, etc.
- Company roles – customer permissions for company management in Magento 2.
- Quotes and negotiable quotes – order price discussions and discounts.
- Requisition lists – product references and quantity.
- Shared catalogs – custom pricing and visibility settings per company.
- Orders – order statuses, credit memos, invoices, and shipping data.
- Customers – general customer data and customer addresses.
- Customer groups – tax classes and specific statuses.
- Prices – product price list, including tier and special prices.
- CMS blocks & pages – full data transfer, including design specifics.
Another tremendous competitive advantage of the Improved Import & Export extension is the ability to use it for multiple integrations. It is not only a Magento 2 Oracle Netsuite integration add-on – it is a universal solution that can import/export all possible data to/from your storefront. Thus, the module combines all possible connectors within a highly-customizable and user-friendly interface. And if Netsuite is the only ERP you want to integrate your website with, there are still multiple online marketplaces and price comparison engines Magento 2 can be connected to. For further details, follow this link: How To Synchronize Magento 2 With Any Online Marketplace To Import/Export Product Data.
And to make the synchronization with every ERP or other platforms seamless, the Improved Import & Export Magento 2 module provides lots of opportunities. Thus, our extension supports several connection types. First of all, it is a standard synchronization with the help of data files. The plugin works with the following file formats: CSV, XML, XLSX, ODS and Json. They are enough for most integrations.
Another way to integrate Magento 2 with other platforms is based on the use of Google Sheets. The popular service allows you to avoid the use of data files so that the data exchange takes place right in sheets.
And if you have to deal with a complex ERP integration (like Magento 2 Oracle Netsuite integration), the aforementioned connection types may be not enough. Luckily, the Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension can run the API connection perfectly synchronizing two systems.
Multiple file sources is another competitive advantage of the Improved Import & Export Magento 2 module. First of all, it provides support for FTP/SFTP so that you can transfer data files via a local or remote server. The second important data source is a Dropbox account. Yes, you can fully leverage the popular cloud storage to synchronize your Magento 2 store with a third-party system. And when it comes to importing processes, you can upload data files using a direct URL. Note that all compressed data is unzipped automatically.
As for the backend routine improvement, the Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension offers several vital tools that are described below. Our module supports cron so that you can create ANY custom schedule for updates. There is also a more user-friendly way: select one of the predefined time intervals to plan the synchronization. In both cases, the extension runs the update automatically according to the specified plan, but you can always start an import or export process asynchronously in a manual mode.
To make the automation even more seamless, our module offers mapping. The corresponding interface is available in every import/export profile/ It is developed to eliminate the necessity to edit data files manually every time you run the update. The issue is caused by different standards used by Magento 2 and other systems. Since there is no single standard shared by all platforms, you always have to edit data files before importing them to Magento 2 or exporting to an external system.
With the Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension, this problem is eliminated forever. You only need to match the default Magento 2 attributes to the attributes of a third-party system and the newly created scheme will be applied to all further updates.
Furthermore, our module provides mapping presets – predefined mapping schemes that match attributes automatically.
Below, you will find links to our guides dedicated to each section of the system and its integration with Magento 2:
- Exploring Magento 2 Oracle NetSuite ERP Integration: Activities;
- Exploring Magento 2 Oracle NetSuite ERP Integration: Transactions;
- Exploring Magento 2 Oracle NetSuite ERP Integration: Lists;
For any further information about the extension, watch the following overview:
As for the Magento 2 Oracle Netsuite connector, it is available as a part of the Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension as we’ve mentioned above. Also, note that the connector is provided out of charge along with multiple other free integrators. For further information, follow 65the link below and contact our support team:
Get Oracle NetSuite Magento 2 integration add-on
Download/Buy Firebear Improved Import & Export Magento 2 Extension