The Khaos Control Cloud ERP offers a massive list of tools designed to improve the efficiency of core business management processes. Just take a look at core apps that can be leveraged to increase the productivity of your enterprise:
- Pick Pack Despatch Software. Khaos Control Cloud ensures an efficient workflow of order processing. You can not only control orders but also prioritize them to improve the standard routine. The ERP system allows decreasing the time necessary to perform order processing. At the same time, you reduce errors and make the process more cost-effective.
- ERP Dashboard. Another vital element of the Khaos Control Cloud ERP is a comprehensive dashboard. You can always see how many orders have been processed, which orders should be shipped, what are you bestsellers, etc. Control your business on the go with the ERP Dashboard stats.
- Sales Order Processing. The Khaos Control Cloud ERP offers tools for advanced sales order processing. Control everything from one place within a user-friendly and intuitive interface. Spend less time on a daily routine making order processing more efficient.
- Integrated Payment Processing. Process payments within a PCI compliant interface provided by Khaos Control Cloud. It is secure, fast, and reliable. You no longer need any third-party payment processors if this ERP functionality is enabled.
- CRM. Effortlessly track communications with your customers and analyze the provided data to make relations with your buyers better. Use the advanced tools to push the communication to an entirely new level. Create a database and update it with the information about new clients.
- Online Stock Control Software. With Khaos Control Cloud, you will always know which items are available in what warehouse. Run full audits and get real-time data right at your fingertips.
- RMA. There is even a robust RMA tool provided by the ERP system. Returns are inevitable, but you can always make them less painful especially with such a strong assistant as Khaos Control Cloud.
- Courier Integration. The platform is fully integrated with third-party courier services so that you don’t need to re-key address details or provide additional information. Everything is fully automated!
- Cloud Purchase Order Software. Khaos Control Cloud allows you to reorder goods based on reorder levels turning this dull routine into fun. With the ERP system, you will always know what’s on order and when to expect it. Additional tools allow creating delivery notes for partial shipments and posting matched purchase invoices to the accounts.
- Supply Chain Management. With this software, you will always find the best deals offered by your suppliers. Decrease costs and increase the efficiency of your business management processes with the Khaos Control Cloud ERP.
As you can see, the system offers multiple vital improvements to the standard business management routine of Magento. Even though it can be integrated with our favorite e-commerce platform by default, we recommend you to use the following connector to establish the bridge between your store and the cloud ERP.
Magento 2 Khaos Control Cloud Connector
Meet the Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension. This tool is a better alternative to the default Khaos Control Cloud connector due to several reasons. First of all, it is fully integrated with the Magento 2 platform. The extension completely revamps the default import/export processes making every synchronization seamless.
The second important reason to choose our Magento 2 Khaos Control Cloud connector is that it can be used for multiple our integrations. The Improved Import & Export extension offers lots of all possible connectors. Thus, you can turn your e-commerce website into a control room running multiple channels. What else does our module provide?
To achieve such comprehensive connectivity, our extension supports multiple file formats. The default import and export processes are based on CSV files. Most third-party connectors add XML to the game. We’ve decided to go further by introducing support for several more standards. In addition to the aforementioned CSV and XML, the Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension, and as a result the Magento 2 Khaos Control Cloud connector, supports TXT, JSON, and native Excel files (XLS and XLSX). Thus, it covers all possible needs regarding formats used by external systems. And if these standards are not enough, you can leverage more connectivity options, but let’s take a look at supported file sources first.
To move data files between Magento 2 and Khaos Control Cloud or other external systems, you need to specify a file source. With the Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension, multiple options are available. First of all, the module offers extensive support for FTP/SFTP. It means that you can freely use either your local or a remote server to establish the connection. Specify the required details, and our plugin will import/export data files from/to the server automatically. Alternatively, you can use the cloud. The Magento 2 Khaos Control Cloud connector supports Dropbox. Take your account or create a new one to move data between two systems. The third way to run the synchronization incorporate file URLs. Specify a file address and our extension will import it. Note that the module can easily move compressed data to your store unzipping it automatically.
Another approach to integrations is based on Google Sheets. You can freely leverage this service to move data to your store. The following gif image illustrates the procedure:
There is one more way to eliminate data files from the Magento 2 integration with external systems. The Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension allows creating a connection on the basis of REST API. This approach is often used to create a link between Magento 2 and such complex system as ERP. Please, contact our support regarding the Magento 2 Khaos Control Cloud integration via REST API.
In addition to the rich connectivity options of the Magento 2 Khaos Control Cloud connector, we’d like to draw your attention to its user-oriented aspects that dramatically improves the default backend experience. Since the Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension supports cron, you can create an individual custom schedule for each import and export process. If you don’t want to deal with the cron syntax, our module offers a list of the predefined intervals. Select one that suits your needs and customize it if necessary. Alternatively, you can generate an import/export profile that can be launched manually without any schedules. The opportunity to start import or export asynchronously is available with every profile despite the existing schedule of updates. Below, you can see how to configure the corresponding section of the Improved Import & Export extension:
Another user-oriented feature of our plugin is mapping. It is designed to match Magento 2 attributes to external rules and requirements. Furthermore, the created mapping scheme is used for all further updates, so synchronization between Magento 2 and the external system is fully automated right after the corresponding import and export profiles are configured. Let’s compare this process to the default Magento routine.
Without our extension, you should edit data files manually during every update. Magento neither provides a backend interface for matching attributes nor saves the generated mapping scheme for further updates. Thus, you should spend tons of time and effort to run every update. The same is about most third-party connectors. With the Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension, you get the opportunity to create mapping scheme right within the Magento 2 backend. The scheme is saved and applied for all further updates. Just take a look at how simple this process is:
Furthermore, the Improved Import & Export module offers mapping presets developed by our specialists. We’ve already matched Magento 2 attributes to multiple external systems. As a result, you no longer have to do that. Just find the preset that satisfies your needs and apply it within a few clicks. Contact our support regarding mapping presets for the Magento 2 Khaos Control Cloud integration.
More features of the Improved Import & Export Extension are described in the following video:
As for the Magento 2 Khaos Control Cloud connector, you can get it at no additional cost right after purchasing the Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension. Note that our module includes multiple free connectors. Follow the link below and contact our support team regarding any additional details:'