Improved Import / Export extension for Magento 2 provides a possibility to import your csv files with products data and product images to Magento 2 from a remote FTP / SFTP server, Dropbox or a direct URL of a source CSV file as well as offers a dedicated categories import from CSV files, on the fly import of product attribute values, cron jobs import, and more!
Complete features list of Improved Import Magento 2 Extension
- Import csv files with data for import from remote FTP / SFTP server, Dropbox or direct URL
- Import product images from remote FTP / SFTP, Dropbox or direct URL of product image
- Dedicated simple categories import from CSV file (by default in M2 categories can be imported only together with assigned products)
- Creation of new products attributes on the fly during import process
- Creation of new attribute values on the fly – if attribute value don’t exist on Magento 2 data base – it will be created during the products import process
- Con jobs for any kind of import (products , categories, customers , stock, attributes etc.) – flexible and extremely powerful feature of Magento 2 Enterprise Edition available for Community Edition!
- Full support of Import configurable products – files can be placed locally or imported by remote URL source
- Import fields mapping (in Magento 1.x style!) – you can map Magento 2 product attributes to any custom CSV column in your file! Fully flexible and powerful way to import custom data structures in Magento!
We provide professional installation services for our Magento 2 extensions – get your extension work right after the purchase!
- Standard Magento 2 import
- Extension Configuration
- Import from FTP / SFTP and Dropbox
- Run import process
- Import by Cron – Import jobs
- Standard Cron configuration in Magento 2
- Categories import
- Product attribute values on the fly import
- Product attributes import – creation of new attributes on the fly during the product import
- Import configurable products
- Magento CLI Import Commands
- CSV File samples
- Improved Import for Magento 2 Use Case Example
- Import fields mapping (in Magento 1.x style!)