Every online store faces the issue of delivery. There is no perfect delivery method in the world, so some customers may have difficulties with the method of your store. Today we’ll look at a plugin that helps you set clear rules and frameworks for your shipping and help customers avoid unnecessary costs. Mirasvit Shipping Price Rules for Magento 2 is an extension that allows you to create convenient delivery rules that take into account the shipping address and the buyer’s cart. You can change the standard shipping costs, which will depend on the specifics of the order, and put special delivery terms on groups of products or individual customers. A plugin that will help you increase the trust of your customers and prevent unnecessary delivery costs. In the article below we will look at the features of the plugin and its functionality.
The following blog post will help you retrace the evolution of the Improved Import & Export Magento 2 module. The article gathers updates associated with the extension’s each new version from the very beginning. At the time of 1.0.0, it was a basic import solution with an existing import jobs architecture and import cron automation. With the next few versions, the module got such enhancements as product attribute import on the fly, transfers from FTP, SFTP, URL, and Dropbox, custom mapping, etc. Each new release made the Improved Import stronger and stronger. However, it was still an import-only tool until 1.5.0 was released. With this version, our extension became capable of both import and export processes. You can peruse the detailed evolution of the module and see its latest features below.
3.8.0 (released 16.05.2022)
- Compatibility with Magento 2.4.4 Open Source and Adobe Commerce with PHP 8.1
- Setup scripts changed to a declarative scheme
- Added ‘Import base image as small and thumbnail’ setting to the import product job
- Added ‘additional images’ and ‘additional image labels’ fields to the product attributes list for copy values when creating configurable products
- Added row split by store_view_code during product import
- Added ‘name’ field of the product for the ‘Reviews’ export
- Fixed issue with the ‘Custom logic for creation of configurable products’ functionality when using custom rules
- Fixed issue with importing an order with multiple shipments
- Fixed issue with ‘Export page by page’ functionality
- Fixed issue with URL when importing multiple rows for the same product, now the URLs do not have a duplication issue
- Fixed issue with adding advanced pricing during product import, it is now added properly
- Fixed issue with the re-import of images that were deleted from the media directory
- Fixed issue with extra import file types when the ‘Use API’ is enabled
- Fixed issue with creating custom options when exporting products
- Fixed issue with incorrect category image name after importing categories
- Fixed issue when the associated products were not added to the grouped product if the import table had a specific store view value
- Fixed issue with products caching functionality when using platforms during import
- Fixed issue with an empty category field in a configurable product when created using custom logic
- Added an ‘overflow’ css property to the categories mapping fields
- Fixed issue with importing products when the catalog price scope is a website
- Fixed issue with saving category URL key and category URL path
- Fixed issue with an empty store_name field in the categories export file
- Fixed issue with replacing advanced pricing because of the missing IDs in Magento
- Fixed issue with different number of row customizers when running export jobs from different scopes
- Fixed issue with archiving import file after importing from remote sources
- Fixed issue with importing product with ‘Only update’ behavior when the ‘Undefined index:sku’ exception occurs
- Fixed issue with the endless paginated export of products
- Fixed issue with ‘Map Categories’ mapping section
- Fixed issue with importing categories from an Excel XLSX file
- Fixed issue with URL key validation when importing categories
- Fixed issue with importing products with same URL keys when they are on different stores not being possible
- Fixed ‘Passing null to argument of type string is deprecated’ issue (compatibility with PHP version 8.1 and Magento version 2.4.4)
- Fixed issue with nesting level of tags in templates (compatibility with Magento version 2.4.4)
- Replaced some calls to deprecated js functions with calls to recommended functions (compatibility with JQuery version 3.3.2 and Magento version 2.4.4)
- Fixed issue with mappings on the product import/export edit page (compatibility with Magento version 2.4.4)
- Fixed issue with export when source is REST API and file format is ODS, XLSX or JSON
- Fixed issue with import via sFTP (compatibility with Magento version 2.4.4)
- Fixed issue with copying multiple additional images from a simple product to configurable when creating a configurable product on the fly
- Fixed issue with running ‘queue:consumers’ commands (Compatibility with Magento 2.4.4 and php8.1)
- Fixed issue with product export (Compatibility with Magento 2.4.4 and php8.1)
- Fixed issue with data export to OneDrive (Compatibility with Magento 2.4.4 and php8.1)
- Fixed issue with data export to Google Sheets
- Fixed issue with the order view page after order import
- Replaced the ‘box/spout’ library with the ‘openspout/openspout’ library (Compatibility with Magento 2.4.4 and php8.1)
- Fixed issue with a product import when ‘Round Special Price to 0.49 or 0.99’ setting is enabled (Compatibility with Magento 2.4.4 and php8.1)
- Fixed issue with importing images
- Fixed issue with order export (Compatibility with Magento 2.4.4 and php8.1)
Improved Import Export Magento 2 Roadmap – vote for the most exciting features and we will implement them first. Leave your suggestions in the comments and we will add them to the poll.
Today we will look at a useful extension for the eCommerce platform. Blog MX for Magento 2 extension that allows you to integrate a blog into your store. It gives you the opportunity to share store news, do a variety of articles, and attract more and more customers into the store’s life. You can use any kind of content you want, be it photos, videos, articles, and more. The Blog extension is fully integrated into Magento 2. You don’t need to use any third-party programs or sites to use it. It’s a great way to provide buyers and visitors to your site with valuable content, increase the natural traffic to your site and increase the comfort and usability of your store. In this article, we will look at all the features and functions of this extension, what it gives your store and how it can improve its performance.
Everyone has encountered problems sorting items, ordering excessive amounts of goods, and getting lost in the planning. This extension is a good solution for anyone who needs to plan quickly and easily. Inventory Management and Planner extension for Magento 2 – an extension that automatically supports you to optimize your product supply and keep your inventory in shape. With this application, you won’t need to do any calculations by yourself. It’s an ultimatum for anyone who needs to staff and get their supplies in order. This extension not only helps with sorting problems but also with supplies and leverages your warehouse space. Inventory Management helps you to always know which product, when and how many you waiting to supply. It easily calculates your inventory forecasts.
In this article, we going to explore the helpful features of this extension.
Today, we’ll look at an extension that allows you to simplify the process of logging into your store. Login by Attributes for Magento 2 makes the store login function more convenient and advanced. Standard Magento 2 login options are limited and may cause some issues with their use. Sometimes larger companies need more complex login features with additional settings to work better with customer data. This extension solves these problems and provides a wide variety of ways to log in to your account. Adds additional login attributes such as phone number, nickname, and other special data.
Customers today when using online shopping may have questions that they want to get an answer to right now. It is not convenient to contact an employee via e-mail or phone, and live chat on the site is not always fast because the processing of all the requests takes time. With this extension, you can easily establish contact with the client and help him solve all his issues. Live Chat for Magento 2 allows customers to be always in touch with you. This will help make communication with customers easier and more pleasant. It will also help you facilitate and increase the number of orders directly via chat. Live Chat provides an instant response for shoppers that increases website conversion rates and sales by raising the usability of stores for customers. Today, we will explore the functionality of this extension and its useful features.
In this article, we take a closer look at an extension that can help a store increase its revenue without deep technical knowledge. Google Tag Manager and Facebook Pixel for Magento 2 – is an easy way to see eCommerce tracking in Google Analytics. It allows you to see the actions of almost every customer in your store. With this extension, you can deep-dive your customers’ behavior while shopping on your website. Tag Manager does not require any coding skills, but it gives you all the analytics features you can think of. This extension will improve your store’s performance and help with customer analysis. This is a good solution for anyone who wants to connect their store to Google Analytics but does not have certain skills.
Below, we will look at the main functions of Google Tag Manager and explain its backend options.
Many Magento users may have encountered unexpected costs because the platform does not provide convenient tools to leverage the option for additional fees on orders. This may have affected the work on the platform. We have a solution.
Today, we will look at an excellent plugin for Magento 2, which will save you from unplanned expenses and provide transparency in the conduct of purchases – Mirasvit Extra Payment for Magento 2. It is a support tool that allows you to manage additional payments that may arise when you make a purchase. This plugin offers customers to see additional payments on the account and choose a convenient way to pay for them. It also helps store admins. They get the opportunity to monitor all additional payments in one panel.
In this article, we will describe all the features of the Extra Payment plugin and show its backend settings.
Having your business and management processes automated saves your time and hence money. In this article I will tell you about one of our customers
Shared Catalogs allow Magento 2 Commerce owners to create product categories for particular companies (Magento 2 B2B feature) with the individual prices, which are not available for general customers. In this article we will use Improved Import & Export extension to import and export prices for the Shared Catalogs.
Shared Catalogs feature the same exact products which are available in your product catalog, however the prices for such products may be adjusted for B2B company customer accounts. Now, how can you import these product prices inside your Magento 2? In this cookbook article I will explain that it is nothing new, and you already know how to do it, and have probably done it many times.