If you are looking for a superior ERP solution that meets and exceeds all business needs, pay your attention to Priority. It is flexible, scalable, and industry-specific. Below, we shed light on the Magento 2
Firebear Team is glad to introduce an add-on for Improved Import & Export extension for Magento 2 which allows you to connect your Priority ERP with Magento 2.
With Priority ERP Magento 2 integration add-on you can synchronize all the entities you manage in the ERP with your Magento 2 store.
Visit the add-on product page for more information.
You can find hundreds of ERP systems aimed at all possible industries, but usually, all of them are focussed on two directions: the satisfaction of commercial and manufacturing needs. Next, depending on one of these branches, the system offers highly specific sets of applications designed primarily for particular business needs. And Priority is not an exception.
The company provides software that empowers businesses of all sizes. Almost 9 thousand companies in 40 countries choose Priority to manage their business more efficiently. The platform is focused on developing, customizing, implementing, and supporting ERP solutions that cover multiple business needs and various areas. The system offers the following functional modules:
- Financial Management. With this module, you can get in-depth insights into the financial health of your e-commerce business. Furthermore, it provides tools necessary to make this sector fully controllable. The module offers multi-company and multi-currency capabilities as well as a broad range of customizations in the area of tax jurisdiction and accounting rules.
- Supply Chain Management. The Priority ERP solution offers a robust set of tools aimed and your supply chain. The available apps allow reducing costs associated with supplying goods and services. The Magento 2 Priority integration leads to total control of all purchases, inventory, production, orders, delivery schedules, quality assurance, and intercompany transactions.
- Delivery Tracking. Another area covered by Priority is delivery tracking and supply chain management on the basis of a mobile application. Thus, you can manage various aspects related to this area on-the-go. Effortlessly control distribution processes, get real-time alerts, and get all the necessary tasks management tools on smartphones, tablets, and even wearables!
- Project Management. Advanced planning tools support task interdependencies between multiple projects providing you with activity-related reporting. Besides, Priority offers a set of BPM tools designed to push the project progress maintenance to an entirely new level. As for the team collaboration, it also gets a new implementation. With this ERP, you can easily link each task to the related project and activity. And don’t forget about a robust system of email notifications that synchronizes relevant comments directly to the associated entity and informs team members about every change.
- Warehouse Management. The warehouse management system of Priority is wholly integrated with the platform’s ERP solution allowing you to prevent multiple issues and achieve extra performance while controlling your business tasks related to warehouses. Warehouse Management apps include tools for:
- Packing & Shipping;
- Receiving & Put-Away;
- Barcode Management.
- Customer Relationship Management. Priority‘s CRM module is designed to provide the marketing automation for such areas as marketing efforts and pipelines management. Besides, it offers the Sales Force Automation module that substantially simplifies the way you manage sales reps and channels. The full customer lifecycle management includes multiple aspects from the leads generation to a price quote acceptance. Order management, shipping, payments, service calls handling, and repeat orders – everything is covered by Priority. Besides, you can track sales performance and order management getting a whole suite of customer-related information.
- Business Intelligence. It is another critical area of every modern ERP. As for Priority, the platform offers integrated BI tools and mechanisms that dramatically improve your business performance. With aggregated data in dashboards and dynamic BI reports, you will radically increase the efficiency of your decision making.
- Customer Service Management. The Magento 2 Priority integration provides the ability to improve customer satisfaction by enabling more efficient customer service management. Customer issues can be reported by the customer directly. Alternatively, the service & support personnel can use the Priority call center to inform you about the problem. In addition to multiple communication channels, there is an integrated knowledge base.
- HR Management. Automate, regulate, and centralize the human resource management with the Priority software. The platform allows you to streamline recruitment, hiring, administration, and employee assignment making your interactions with company workers more sustainable.
Magento 2 Priority ERP Connector
To use the modules mentioned above with your Magento 2 website, you need a reliable connector to provide Priority with all the necessary data. We recommend using the Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extensions, and there are several reasons to do so.
First of all, it is a universal connector that allows you to establish multiple integrations. With the module, you will quickly integrate your Magento 2 store not only with Priority or another ERP but also any price comparison engine and marketplace saving lots of time, effort, and money. The Improved Import & Export extension offers a user-friendly interface that remains the same intuitive despite the integration complexity. Thus, you don’t need to spend hours of time exploring the new connector for each new external system.
Besides, the Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension smoothly moves all the necessary data to and from Magento 2 using various connection standards. First of all, you get the ability to leverage the standard CSV data transfer. Import or export CSV files integrating Magento 2 to any third-party system that accepts this standard.
Alternatively, you can run the same processes using many more file types. Firstly, it is flexible and accessible XML. Accepted by most third-party systems, it lets you run the integration smoothly. Secondly, the Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension fully supports data import & export using TXT files. Thirdly, there is a JSON support so that you can easily migrate from Shopify to Magento 2. Fourthly, our module works well with such native Excel files as XLS and XLSX. It is the most extensive selection of import and export file formats in the whole Magento ecosystem!
And don’t forget about multiple supported file sources. The Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension enables you to transfer data via a local or a remote server due to the FTP/SFTP capabilities. Alternatively, you can use a Dropbox account for the same purposes. And when it comes to importing processes only, the plugin allows you to use a direct file URL. Note that it unzips/untars all compressed data, so you can freely import archives.
An alternative way of a data transfer is based on a popular Google service. You can eliminate the use of data files due to the Google Sheets support. Just move all the necessary information with the help of this service. As for more complex integrations, they are possible with the help of the API connection. Often, data files are not enough to connect Magento 2 to an ERP system. That’s why we also provide the API integration. Please, contact our support team regarding the API connection between Magento 2 and Priority.
And as we’ve just mentioned, the Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension is designed to create all possible connections between your e-commerce store and external systems. It means that the number of profiles is unlimited. Furthermore, there is no need to create the same quantity of import and export profiles since they are absolutely independent.
Now, let’s talk about the critical time-savers of the Improved Import & Export Magento 2 module. The first significant feature that allows you to eliminate multiple backend processes is scheduling. Our extension supports cron so that you can create any custom schedule of updates. If you don’t want to deal with the cron syntax, choose one of the predefined intervals that can be customized as well. Besides, you can create profiles designed for a manual run only or run import & export processes asynchronously in a manual mode.
The second feature designed to save lots of time and effort is mapping. The Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension enables you to match Magento 2 attributes to any external requirements only once. Next, the created scheme is used for all further updates. As a result, you don’t need to edit data files before importing them to Magento 2 or exporting to an external platform. In case of massive data files, this feature saves a plethora of your resources, so that you can think about your business growth instead of matching the attributes manually.
Furthermore, the Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension introduces the ability to apply an already created mapping scheme. Our team works on delivering as many predefined mapping presets, as possible. Contact the support regarding a mapping scheme for your particular integration.
To discover more features of the Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension, watch the following video:
As for the Magento 2 Priority ERP connector, you can get it for free. It is only necessary to purchase the Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension. Note that multiple other connectors are available with the module at no additional cost. Follow the link below and contact the support for further information:'