Seamlessly delivered in the cloud,
The core purpose behind every ERP, in general, and Deltek, in particular, is the reduction of hardware and software costs necessary for the advanced business management. Besides, Deltek allows reducing time and effort required for setup, deployment, and maintenance due to its cloud nature and user-friendly interface. Backups, security issues, and ongoing maintenance won’t take any time because they are under the responsibility of Deltek. You can focus on the business growth integrating Magento 2 to this ERP.
To deliver cloud solutions most efficiently, Deltek uses Amazon Web Services. Thus, you can access the ERP everywhere and every time in a secure manner. The only requirement is the availability of the internet connection. Deltek offers 24/7 access and monitoring. Business continuity, malware and virus scanning, SSL encryptions, and automatic software updates are guaranteed as well.
In addition to security, Deltek provides ultimate accessibility and flexibility so that you can quickly move your data to and from the platform. Advanced scalability is another important feature of the ERP. You can start using the cloud solution at the beginning of your e-commerce journey, and the connected tools will grow with your business. Deltek offers optimizations in the following areas:
- Information Technology. You no longer need to hire a team of specialists to maintain the Magento 2 ERP integration. The technology behind Deltek is merchant-friendly so that your IT specialists can focus on your own growth instead of managing a third-party system.
- Executive. All cloud solutions from Deltek’s portfolio make the platform a reliable, secure, and scalable ecosystem aimed at business growth. As a Magento 2 merchant, you get tools necessary for managing your entire project lifecycle from beginning to end. Industry-specific solutions, advanced scalability, world-class services at a reduced cost will help you focus on efficiency, growth, and competitiveness. And the headache of the next solution upgrade or hardware refresh is wholly eliminated since Deltek is responsible for the maintenance.
- Finance. With the Magento 2 Deltek integration, you get the world‘s leading tools for accounting and finance capabilities management. Don’t forget that the cloud technology provides you with the access to them 24/7. The most in-depth project accounting and corporate finance solutions remain intuitive and easy to use. The fully-featured solution is well-optimized for your e-commerce needs providing the visibility and control essential for your business. And don’t forget about relatively low ownership costs! Manage your finances and save the budget.
- Business Development. Cloud BD solutions empower you to update contacts quickly and enter/track in activities or tasks in a simple way to minimize effort on the device that you use. By being accessible and “always on,” you can take the pulse of your sales efforts at home, in a cab, or on a plane – right before you take off.
- Human Resources. Every modern ERP system provides apps for managing your employees and talents. Deltek is not an exception. After integrating your Magento 2 website with this ERP, you will be able to automate and streamline fundamental business processes from the requisition to the revenue cycle. Besides, you will clearly discover new talents increasing the growth of your e-commerce business. Deltek provides full performance management related to human resources, and you will receive new enhancements regularly improving the efficiency of your daily routine related to employees. Manage all HR trends faster and more reliably with the Magento 2 Deltek integration.
- Project Management. Every ERP provides tools designed for successful project management, and Deltek pushes them to an entirely new level. You not only get the ability to manage your project successfully but also get the opportunity to adapt to the changing business conditions as fast as possible. Harness the power of social risk management, more granular project cost, and schedule reporting to get the most out of your project management routine. Manage all aspects of your business at multiple sites in the office or on the go.
To run the Magento 2 Deltek integration successfully, you should establish a constant flow of data between the systems. Unfortunately, the default Magento 2 tools are useless here. Therefore, you need a reliable Magento 2 Deltek connector.
Magento 2 Deltek Connector
The problem of the default Magento 2 tools is in their multiple limitations. They neither provide the ability to automate the synchronization nor let you transfer the desired information seamlessly. The same is about many third-party connectors except several solutions including the Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension. Our module allows automating all updates, eliminating issues caused by different data standards, as well as connecting Magento 2 not only to Deltek but all possible third-party systems like marketplaces and price comparison engines.
Due to the import/export nature, the extension enables you to create a reliable bridge between Magento 2 and any third-party system. And since import and export processes are independent, you can configure different parameter for data flows to and from your store. There are several ways to integrate Magento 2 with external systems.
First of all, the Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension allows leveraging data files. Most systems rely on CSV and XML formats that are fully supported by the plugin. In addition, it can also work with TXT and native Excel files covering the needs of even the most demanding services.
The second way of data exchange is based on Google Sheets. Thus, the Improved Import & Export Magento 2 module eliminates the need to use files to run data migration: the output is available in sheets of the popular service.
The third connection standard is used for the most complicated integrations, such as integration with some ERP systems. Our extension allows leveraging the API connection to synchronize Magento 2 with external systems.
It is also necessary to mention that the first integration standard supports multiple file sources. With the improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension, you can transfer data to and from your store using a local or remote server. Another opportunity is represented with the Dropbox support. Use the accessible cloud storage to move files between two systems. And when it comes to importing only, the plugin enables you to upload data files via a direct URL. Even if files are compressed, the extension will effortlessly move them to the system due to the unzip/untar functionality.
It is also worth mentioning that the Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension supports cron. Consequently, you can create any custom schedule of updates or choose one of the predefined intervals. In case of fully automated updates, you still have a chance to launch import or export procedures asynchronously in a manual mode.
As mentioned above, there is a tool that eliminates the need to edit data files manually. The time-consuming routine is caused by different standards and rules used by various systems. Even the migration between Magento 2 and Magento 1 is impossible without attributes matching. As for the Magento 2 ERP integration, it is the even more complicated process, so you need to map the default Magento 2 attributes to the rules of the ERP system carefully.
Luckily, the Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension provides the ability to achieve this goal right within the backend section of your storefront. There is a user-friendly grid in every import and export profile that enables you to match attributes within a few seconds in the most unobtrusive manner.
Furthermore, for some platforms, we offer mapping presets – already configured mapping schemes. For further information, contact our support team.
The Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension offers multiple other features that make every integration seamless. You can discover them in the following video:
As for the Magento 2 Deltek connector, it is available for free as a part of the Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension. Purchase the module and get the access to multiple other connectors out of charge. If you have any questions, follow the link below and contact our support team: