Table of contents
- 1 HubSpot Overview
- 2 Magento 2 HubSpot Integration
- 3 HubSpot API
- 4 Improved Import & Export Magento 2 Extension Features
- 4.1 Automated Import & Export
- 4.2 Advanced Mapping Features
- 4.3 Extended Connectivity Options
- 5 Final Words
HubSpot offers a full stack of different software solutions. You can find the following tools in the company’s portfolio:
- Customer services.
It is also worth mentioning that HubSpot offers a completely free CRM at its core. Each component is powerful alone, but it is recommended to use them together to achieve the maximum results. Below, you can see some HubSpot stats:
- Free HubSpot CRM includes everything necessary for organizing, tracking, and building better relationships with leads and customers. This instrument is provided for free, so if you want to get a CRM system saving your budget, you’ve come to the right place. The tools core features include Contact Insights, Deals, and Tasks.
- As for Marketing Hub, it consists of multiple software solutions designed to help you grow traffic, convert more visitors, and run complete inbound marketing campaigns. The platform offers the following features to help you achieve these and other goals: Lead Generation, Marketing Automation, Analytics, etc.
- Sales Hub is represented by time-saving sales software that provides deeper insights into prospects, automates various daily tasks, and closes deals faster. With this HubSpot component, you can leverage such features as Email Tracking, Meeting Scheduling, Email Automation, etc.
- And if you need reliable customer service software, pay attention to Service Hub. This instrument is designed to help you connect with customers, exceed expectations, and turn first-time buyers into regular customers and brand advocates. Tickets, Customer Feedback, and Knowledge Base are among popular features available with the platform.
HubSpot CRM Features
- Intuitive Interface. What your employees really need for making your business more successful is a CRM tool that is not only powerful but also easy to use. HubSpot will help your sales team to sell instead of fighting with messy spreadsheets, cluttered inboxes, or clunky tools that slow them down. And due to the Magento 2 HubSpot integration, you will easily synchronize the data flow between your e-commerce website and the CRM platform.
- Powerful Automation. Did you know that multiple daily tasks can be automated with the help of the Magento 2 HubSpot integration? Your team can fully leverage the platform’s features to spend much less time on various management processes. Instead, they will dedicate more effort into sales. As for the synchronization with your online storefront, you don’t need to worry about it. The instrument described further in this post will help you avoid all integration headaches.
- Broad Functionality. The Magento 2 HubSpot integration is suitable for businesses of all sizes. Whether you’re a team of 1 or 1,000, the platform provides all the tools necessary to leverage up to 1,000,000 contacts, organizing this information and streamlining it for your business needs.
- Total Visibility. With the Magento 2 HubSpot, your entire sales funnel is available on a clean, visual dashboard. Here, you can sort deals, schedule appointments, and send contracts, and track performance. The system lets you sort deals by name, owner, amount, or stage using various custom filters.
- Total Control. With the Magento 2 HubSpot CRM integration, you can log every activity automatically. Thus, it lets you control all customer interactions whether they’re in an email, across social media, or on a call. The system is fully synchronizable with Gmail or Outlook. Besides, it lets you capture every call, email, or meeting as it happens.
- Advanced Visibility. You and your team can view all information about each contact in one place. Every interaction is stored in a timeline, so there is no need to dig through a messy inbox or spreadsheet to figure out any details. The sync up with HubSpot’s marketing software makes this feature more powerful, informing you regarding such aspects as content your lead has consumed.
- Real-Time interaction. With the Magento 2 HubSpot integration, you can chat with prospects and customers in real-time. Personalized, one-on-one conversations with your clients are no longer a problem with free tools for live chat, team email, and bots. And with a universal inbox, your employees can view, manage, and reply to all conversations in one place regardless of the messaging channel they came from.
- Better Productivity. As we’ve mentioned above, HubSpot CRM is a part of a bigger suite that offers multiple more sales productivity tools. You can freely leverage them to simplify the daily duties of your employees. And there is no need to worry about the Magento 2 HubSpot integration since there is a universal solution that will help you connect your e-commerce store to any third-party systems.
- Better Email Marketing. The Magento 2 HubSpot integration will help you improve your marketing efforts. The CRM system provides the ability to create and send personalized sequences, queuing up a series of messages and delivering them to a prospect on a custom schedule. Of course, the CRM platform lets you streamline multiple email templates to simplify the daily routine of your employees.
- Real-Time Notifications. It is hard to imagine a CRM system without notifications, and HubSpot is not an exception. With the platform, you will be instantly informed when a prospect opens an email or downloads an attachment.
- Contacts Enrichment. Another essential aspect of HubSpot is the integration with a database that includes 20+ million businesses. Thus, you can get precious insights your sales team will actually use.
- Integrated Calls. The CRM lets you place calls right from inside the system. You can even a conversation, saving it on a contact’s timeline.
HubSpot CRM Pricing
As we’ve mentioned above, HubSpot CRM is available for free. And this isn’t a trial, so your free access to HubSpot CRM never expires. You can also invite your entire team to use HubSpot CRM. All users can leverage it for free. The system also lets you store as many as one million contacts and companies at no cost.
However, the platform also offers numerous commercial options. You can discover the here:
Magento 2 HubSpot Integration
Now, when you know about significant benefits, products, and industries of HubSpot, we’d like to draw your attention to another important topic – the Magento 2 HubSpot integration. Unfortunately, you cannot use the default tools to connect your e-commerce store to the CRM platform, but there is a solution that enables seamless integration. Meet the Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension – a universal tool that allows numerous Magento 2 integrations with external systems and other Magento 2 websites.
The module is designed to help you connect your Magento 2 website to HubSpot in a matter of minutes. And you can achieve this goal without a single line of code! It is only necessary to install the extension on your e-commerce website and let is automate data transfers between Magento 2 and HubSpot. Improved Import & Export creates a bridge between the two platforms based on API connections.
The Improved Import & Export extension lets you leverage the following enhancements to run the Magento 2 HubSpot integration seamlessly:
- Automated CRM data tracking and exchange;
- Synchronization for:
- Magento entities (all product types, orders, customers, and invoices);
- HubSpot entities;
- Synchronization history;
- Attributes mapping to improve the accuracy of Magento 2 data in HubSpot;
- Automate data transfers via schedules or triggers.
- Support for multiple stores;
- Support for various currencies.
Let’s explore several use cases to illustrate the functionality of the plugin from the perspective of the Magento 2 HubSpot integration. Note that if HubSpot does not support some of the following entities, you can still leverage the described processes for integration with other systems.
When you add a new product, update an existing one, or apply changes to the inventory, the Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension transfers all the corresponding data to HubSpot, updating the CRM platform.
When a new customer registers on your Magento 2 storefront, Improved Import & Export can send the corresponding data to HubSpot. When a registered customer applies changes to his/her existing account, the module can transfer the data to the CRM platform.
Income tracking is another opportunity related to Improved Import & Export. Our extension can quickly transfer income data from your e-commerce website to HubSpot and back if the CRM platform requires it.
Payment Methods Mapping
Another opportunity related to Magento 2 integration with external systems is related to payment methods mapping. To enable free data transfers between the platforms, you can map them within a few clicks. It doesn’t affect the synchronization with HubSpot; however, you can leverage this feature in other integrations.
Tax Rates Mapping
The same is about tax rates: the Improved Import & Export module provides the ability to map tax rates used in Magento 2 to an external system, ensuring that tax calculations are correct.
Other Use Cases
The Magento 2 HubSpot integration based on the Improved Import & Export extension provides the ability to:
- choose what entities to move between the platforms: products, orders, customers, invoices, etc;
- use schedules or events to enable automated data transfers;
- synchronize the two systems by mapping Magento 2 attributes to ones used in HubSpot.
The HubSpot API not only allows creating a functional application but also enables quick and easy integrations. All of the HubSpot APIs are based on REST. Any previous experience with a RESTful API will help you master various concepts the platform incorporates. All API calls to HubSpot should be made to the particular base domain. Also, note that many standard HTTP features are used. For instance, the platform leverages HTTP verbs understood by many HTTP clients.
It is also necessary to mention that JSON is returned in all responses from the API. Even errors are not an exception, returning this format. The APIs have predictable, straightforward URLs so that you can use HTTP response codes to indicate API errors.
Some APIs require your access role to have specific privileges. Otherwise, you won’t build the connection. And of course, previous API experience is mandatory to connect your e-commerce store to the CRM platform. Luckily, there is a more intuitive and user-friendly solution!
With the Improved Import & Export extension, the Magento 2 HubSpot integration is seamless, secure, and unlimited! Although the module uses the REST API to connect your e-commerce website to the external system, it can also leverage SOAP and other standards to create any connections if necessary. The plugin generates multiple API bridges, exchanging all entities between the two systems. Thus, it enables Magento 2 HubSpot integration. You only have to install and configure it or ask our team to do that.
Improved Import & Export Magento 2 Extension Features
We’ve already explored the CRM platform as well as some essential nuances of the Magento 2 HubSpot integration. Therefore, let’s take a look at the Improved Import & Export features that simplify the data synchronization between the two systems. Since our extension completely revamps the default import and export functionality of the platform, you get an absolutely new way of data transfers. It helps you avoid many issues associated with the built-in tools.
The default instruments don’t let you do the following things:
- Establish API connections;
- Automate data transfers;
- Map attributes;
- Leverage import/export of all entities.
As a result, it is necessary to repeat numerous processes every time a data transfer between Magento 2 and HubSpot is required. Usually, you have to recreate changes applied to your e-commerce store in a CRM system manually. Since the integration requires multiple updates per day, it turns into a complete waste of time. But the problem can be easily solved with the help of a more reliable solution.
The Improved Import & Export extension allows transferring all information from Magento 2 to HubSpot and back. Note that all processes are automated: the plugin transfers data, matches different external attributes and their values from one system to another, leverages multiple API connections in the integration working with all entities. The Magento 2 HubSpot integration becomes a breeze with our module.
Automated Import & Export
The HubSpot Magento 2 integration is a continuous process that requires advanced automation. And Improved Import & Export provides the ability to avoid daily duties related to data transfers via schedules and event-based triggers, which entirely automate them.
Schedules represent the most intuitive and straightforward way of automation in different data transfers, including the Magento 2 HubSpot integration. The flow of information between the two systems is based on cron. You specify a time interval and the extension imports/exports updates according to it. The module lets you create fully independent import and export jobs with several different options:
- custom intervals,
- customizable, predefined update schemes,
- profiles with no schedules (which are suitable for maintaining such tasks as migration to Magento 2),
- and asynchronous data transfers (launch every scheduled profile manually whenever you want).
Event-based triggers are another huge improvement provided by the Improved Import & Export extension. They introduce a more flexible approach to the Magento 2 HubSpot integration exchanging data in real-time. Use the following algorithm to automate data transfers between the two systems:
- Create a trigger;
- Connect it to an event;
- Link an action to a trigger to launch it automatically.
Thus, transferring data to HubSpot with the help of a trigger simplifies the integration. When something happens in Magento 2, the plugin transfers the corresponding data to the CRM platform.
For instance, a customer creates an account on your website; the extension rapidly provides the corresponding data to HubSpot. The Magento 2 HubSpot Integration Add-On for Improved Import & Export will help you forget about creating similar schemes manually! Follow the link below for more information regarding triggers: How to Run Magento 2 Import or Export After Specific System Event or Process.
Advanced Mapping Features
Map HubSpot attributes to ones used in Magento 2 and vice versa to enable automated data transfers between the two systems. The Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension radically simplifies the HubSpot Magento 2 integration in terms of attributes and their values with the help of the following features:
Use our module to solve the problem of different attribute standards without headaches and enable the Magento 2 HubSpot integration in the most intuitive way with mapping presets – predefined mapping schemes that eliminate manual attributes matching.
You no longer need to look for unsupported attributes and fix them. Our extension performs all the necessary improvements automatically. It analyzes the input data file transferred from HubSpot, discovers third-party attributes, and matches them to the ones used in Magento. As for export processes, Magento 2 HubSpot Integration Add-One for Improved Import & Export knows what attributes are required by the CRM system. It also modifies ones utilized in Magento according to the rules of the external platform. You only need to select a matching scheme suitable for your migration:
Importing/exporting data between HubSpot and Magento 2 can also be based on manual attributes mapping right in the Magento admin! The Improved Import & Export module provides a unique matching interface which offers full control over the process: you specify external (internal) attributes and link them to the corresponding internal (external) ones in a particular grid enabling the data transfer. Here is how everything works:
Attribute Values Mapping
The Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension offers a separate interface for attribute values mapping that provides the ability to simplify the Magento 2 HubSpot synchronization and automate it entirely. With our plugin, third-party designations will no longer interrupt transfers from HubSpot to Magento 2 since you can choose an external value and specify its replacement. Repeat the procedure until all third-party designations are mapped to ones utilized in Magento 2. Note that the created schemes are saved and applied for further updates. For more details, read this article: Attribute Values Mapping.
Attribute Values Editing
If attribute values mapping is not enough, you can rely on attribute values editing. Transferring data from HubSpot or other systems to Magento 2 can be automated with the ability to modify attribute values in bulk. Use the following rules:
- Add a prefix to multiple attribute values;
- Add a suffix to numerous attribute values;
- Split various attribute values;
- Merge many attribute values.
Note that you can combine them and create conditions increasing the efficiency of the applied changes. You can find more information in this article: How to Modify Attribute Values During Import and Export in Magento 2.
You won’t use category mapping in the Magento 2 HubSpot integration. However, it dramatically simplifies other connection. You can match external categories to ones used internally, reducing the number of difficulties that usually occur when products are transferred from other platforms to Magento 2. The Improved Import & Export module allows mapping external product categories to ones used in your catalog as follows:
To create new categories right in the import job, choose a parent category, and specify a new one that will be generated automatically. Thus, the extension will link products to it during the import process. If your Magento 2 website doesn’t include a category from an imported file, it’s no longer a problem. You can find more information about this feature here: Category Mapping.
Attributes On The Fly
And if a data file provided from an external system lacks attributes, the Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension lets you create them on the fly via the following general form:
The feature is described here in more detail: Product attributes import.
Extended Connectivity Options
The fundamental aspect of the Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension that enables the Magento 2 HubSpot integration, as well as multiple other connections, is support for additional connectivity options. Designed to improve all data transfers and make the seamless Magento 2 HubSpot integration possible, they include numerous file formats and two alternative ways of transferring data between your e-commerce store and external systems. As for HubSpot, the REST API standard is utilized as a first way of the integration.
Multiple File Standards
Although the Magento 2 HubSpot integration cannot be based on data files, you can leverage them in other integrations. The Improved Import & Export extension supports CSV, XML, JSON, ODS, and Excel as well as unpacks file archives automatically while the default tools work with uncompressed CSV files only!
Multiple File Sources
The following file sources can be leveraged to import and export data files between Magento 2 and external systems:
- FTP/SFTP. Transfer data files using a local or remote server.
- Dropbox. Use a Dropbox account to establish a connection between the two systems. Alternatively, you can rely on Box, OneDrive, Google Drive, iCloud, and Amazon Drive.
- URL. A direct URL can be used to import a data file as well.
Alternative Ways of Import & Export
Note that the alternative ways of import and export are not represented in Magento 2 by default. However, direct API connections are the only way to enable the Magento 2 HubSpot integration.
As we’ve mentioned above, the Improved Import & Export extension provides the ability to leverage REST for the Magento 2 HubSpot synchronization as well as other APIs if necessary. For instance, our module also works with SOAP (which is deprecated in the case of HubSpot ) and GraphQL.
Note that all API connections support other extension’s features so that you can leverage mapping, schedules, and attributes on the fly while transferring data from Magento 2 to HubSpot via REST API.
As for the intermediary services, you can rely on Google Sheets, Office 365 Excel, and Zoho Sheet transferring data to your e-commerce store. Although it is impossible to utilize them for the Magento 2 HubSpot integration, other connections can be established with the help of various online sheets. The following image shows how to use Google Sheets to move data to Magento 2:
The video below displays other details of our extension:
Being a modern and powerful CRM system, HubSpot enables you to simplify or even automate multiple daily processes related to your interactions with customers. Due to the user-friendly nature of the platform, neither you nor your employees will spend much time learning how everything works.
As for connecting your Magento 2 website to HubSpot, you can dramatically simplify this process with the help of the Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension. For further information about the Magento 2 HubSpot integration, follow this link and contact our support:'