In the following post, you will find a brief description of
Table of contents
- 1 Adsoup Overview
- 2 Magento 2 Adsoup Integration
- 3 Adsoup API
- 4 Improved Import & Export Magento 2 Extension Features
- 4.1 Automated Import & Export
- 4.2 Advanced Mapping Features
- 4.3 Extended Connectivity Options
- 5 Final Words
If you are not familiar with Adsoup, it is a multi-platform sales CRM that focusses on the unified communication with prospects. While initially the software has been aimed at Asia-based SMEs, anyone else can leverage it for monitoring inbound leads and sales from all channels.
With the emphasis on a sales pipeline, Adsoup CRM enables companies to track the revenue generated by social media platforms. While other similar systems simply show how many leads a company managed to convert, Adsoup pushes the same processes to an entirely new level of informativeness.
Thus, the Magento 2 Adsoup integration enables you to view such financial information as the value per channel on a one-page dashboard. As a result, you save tons of time by eliminating the need to collect data from several sources and analyze it.
- Unified Communication. The Magento 2 Adsoup integration provides your sales team members with a universal way to interact with customers. Your employees get a single-page view of multiple leads coming from different platforms. Furthermore, there is no need to switch between sources to answer various queries, since all channels are gathered on the same window. Thus, sales agents keep their communications organized and don’t lose track of all conversations.
- On-the-Go Messaging is another excellent benefit provided by the Magento 2 Adsoup integration. The CRM system lets users access the service from native mobile apps anytime, anywhere. As a result, your sales department closes more deals and assists customers with their issues much faster.
- Trackable Sales Pipeline. With the Magento 2 Adsoup integration, you will always keep tabs on your pipeline, monitoring each stage of every lead. Associating charts is no longer a problem as well. Your employees can drag chats into a stage or select a stage from a drop-down menu. With this intuitive approach, you dramatically reduce the time necessary to do everyday duties.
- Revenue Monitoring. Besides, the Magento 2 Adsoup integration provides businesses with information regarding the profitability of each channel. As a result, it is possible to create more effective marketing strategies that target users of specific channels.
- Smooth Team Collaboration. The interaction between your employees is also flawless with the Magento 2 Adsoup integration. The CRM platform provides team users with tools that dramatically simplify the collaboration within your company. Colleagues can notify each other about important events or tasks within the application.
- Premium Live Chat. Use a live chat on your e-commerce website to close more sales. Adsoup lets you bring different chat channels into a single dashboard. Due to mobile apps, your employees can close deals anytime, anywhere.
- Unified Platform. With Adsoup, you can combine all platforms in a single tab. The system automatically aggregates all inbound leads and inquiries into a single dashboard. Thus, you eliminate the necessity to use multiple tabs or services.
- Mobile Support. As we’ve already mentioned, mobile apps are here to help you. Make your employees more productive by letting them work anytime, anywhere.
- Omnichannel Solution. The Magento 2 Adsoup integration lets you connect with customers using any channel and then proceed to other channels. For instance, you contacted on Live chat. The CRM system enables you to send that contact via email and then arranged a meeting over SMS. Your customer’s Facebook, email, phone number, and Line account are merged so that you can decide how to respond.
- Sales Management. You can easily manage all tasks with the Magento 2 Adsoup integration. The platform lets you add and remove new assignments, change their order, and apply other actions to manage your day. Desktop and mobile notifications are always here to help you. And don’t forget that all customer data is stored in one place accessible directly from the chat. Chat history is another essential improvement to standard chatting extensions.
- Pipeline Management. With the Magento 2 Adsoup integration, you can easily change pipeline stages, track all sales and channels values, and see your sales landscape at a glance. The CRM system shows where your leads drop off and notify when you have to follow up more.
- Revenue Reporting. Measuring ROI has never been so simple. The Magento 2 Adsoup integration lets you find out the value of each channel within a few clicks. You can also discover what channels are returning revenue. It is even possible to see ROI from Facebook campaigns. Tracking the number of lost or unqualified chats is another vital improvement to your default routine introduced with Adsoup CRM.
- Simplified Workflow. To make the daily duties of your employees more manageable, the platform lets them add notes on any client conversation. Besides, it is possible to send uploaded brochures or other documents in a chat or via email. Collaboration on sales conversations for multiple specialists is possible as well. If you are looking for an easy one-page CRM, give Adsoup a try.
Adsoup is available via the following pricing plans:
- Basic lets you get started for $5 per month. You get the ability to connect only 3 platforms. At the same time, both a single Facebook page and site live chat are provided. 1 staff member can be connected to the system.
- Pro is 5 times more expensive. For $25 per month, you get all platforms, unlimited Facebook, and live chats and support for 5 staff members.
Magento 2 Adsoup Integration
These were the core features of Adsoup. Now, when you are familiar with them, we’d like to draw your attention to the Magento 2 Adsoup integration. Since it is impossible to use the default platform’s tools to connect your e-commerce store to the CRM system, you always have to rely on third parties to achieve your integration goals. Therefore, we concentrate on an alternative solution below.
Although it is still possible to move data manually, you risk to stuck in an endless data entry routine. Therefore, you need a tool that enables seamless integration. Meet the Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension – a universal tool that allows numerous Magento 2 integrations with external systems.
This solution is designed to connect Magento 2 website to Adsoup in a matter of minutes without any line of code! Install the extension on your e-commerce website, choose the corresponding add-on, and let it create a bridge between Magento 2 and Adsoup. The module will automate data transfers between the two platforms using several API connections.
The Improved Import & Export extension lets you leverage the following enhancements to run the Magento 2 Adsoup integration seamlessly:
- CRM data tracking for the Magento 2 Adsoup integration;
- Automatic data exchange between the two platforms;
- Synchronization of all entities utilized in the Magento 2 Adsoup integration;
- Synchronization history for all transfers between Magento 2 and Adsoup;
- Attributes mapping: you improve the accuracy of data transfers between Magento 2 and Adsoup manually or via presets;
- Schedules or triggers to automate data transfers.
- Support for multiple stores, languages, and currencies.
Below, we explore several use cases to illustrate the functionality of the plugin from the perspective of the Magento 2 Adsoup integration and other connections. If Adsoup does not work with some of the following entities, you can still leverage them in different integrations.
When it comes to the Magento 2 integration with external systems, the Improved Import & Export extension lets you add new products, update existing ones, or change the inventory in both systems simultaneously. It means that you no longer have to apply these changes to the external database manually after they are saved in the Magento admin. The Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension can transfer all the corresponding data to Adsoup, updating the CRM system. And it can easily import all the updates back.
Pay attention to this feature because it is most essential from the perspective of the Magento 2 integration with CRM systems. When a new customer registers on your Magento 2 storefront, the Improved Import & Export automatically sends the corresponding data to Adsoup. Even when the registered customer applies changes to their account, the module reacts rapidly, providing the CRM platform with the update. Now, imagine how much work is reduced in this situation!
When it comes to income tracking, the Improved Import & Export extension is under your disposal as well. The module transfers income data from Magento 2 to a CRM system and back if the CRM platform requires it.
Payment Methods Mapping
The payment methods mapping feature is another step towards enabling free data transfers between Magento 2 and other platforms. Even if it doesn’t affect the Magento 2 Adsoup synchronization, you can leverage the functionality to simplify different integrations.
Tax Rates Mapping
In addition to payment methods, the Improved Import & Export module provides the ability to map tax rates. Thus, you ensure that tax calculations between Magento 2 and external systems are always correct.
Other Use Cases
The Improved Import & Export extension lets you simplify the Magento 2 Adsoup integration as follows:
- choose what entities to synchronize between the platforms: products, orders, customers, invoices, etc;
- use schedules or events to automate data transfers;
- synchronize the two systems by mapping Magento 2 attributes to ones used in Adsoup and vice versa.
You can utilize Adsoup’s API to develop custom integrations. Some APIs require specific privileges for your access role to be able to build the connection. As for previous API experience, it is mandatory to connect your e-commerce store to the CRM platform. However, you can always rely on a more intuitive and user-friendly solution!
With the Improved Import & Export extension, the Magento 2 Adsoup integration is seamless, secure, and unlimited! Although the module uses the REST API to connect your e-commerce website to the external system, it can also leverage SOAP and other standards to create any connections if necessary. The plugin generates multiple API bridges, exchanging all entities between the two systems. Thus, it enables Magento 2 Adsoup integration. You only have to install and configure it or ask our team to do that.
Improved Import & Export Magento 2 Extension Features
Еhe core features of the CRM platform look promising. The same is about the essential nuances of the Magento 2 Adsoup integration. However, we still have what to say. Below, we’d like to draw your attention to the Improved Import & Export features that simplify every Magento 2 integration. The module provides numerous mechanisms that make the data synchronization between the two systems more straightforward and intuitive.
Improved Import & Export completely revamps the default import and export functionality of the platform, providing you with an absolutely new way of data transfers. It means that you can use it to avoid issues associated with the built-in Magento 2 tools.
Note that the default instruments won’t let you do the following things:
- Establish API connections;
- Automate data transfers;
- Map attributes;
- Leverage import/export of all entities.
But Improved Import & Export is an ultimate game-changer. It lets you avoid repeating numerous processes necessary to enable every new data transfer between Magento 2 and Adsoup. Use the plugin if recreating changes applied to your e-commerce store in a CRM system manually is not what you want to do. Since the integration requires multiple updates per day, the manual process turns into a complete waste of time.
With our extension, you can transfer all data from Magento 2 to Adsoup and back automatically. The plugin not only moves all entities but also matches different external attributes and their values as well as leverages multiple API connections to simplify all transfers. As a result, it lets you enable the Magento 2 Adsoup integration with the minimum time and effort.
Automated Import & Export
We’ve just found out that the Adsoup Magento 2 integration is a continuous process. Therefore, it requires advanced automation. And you can simplify your daily duties by automating data transfers with the help of schedules and event-based triggers with the Improved Import & Export extension.
Schedules represent the most intuitive and straightforward way of automating data transfers. And you can easily apply this technique to the Magento 2 Adsoup integration. Improved Import & Export utilizes cron to enable the constant flow of information between the two systems. After specifying a time interval, you let the extension import/export updates according to it. The module provides the ability to create fully independent import and export jobs with several different options:
- custom intervals,
- customizable, predefined update schemes,
- profiles with no schedules (which are suitable for maintaining such tasks as migration to Magento 2),
- asynchronous data transfers (launch every scheduled profile manually whenever you want).
Event-based triggers represent the second way of automation. It is another considerable improvement introduced in the Improved Import & Export extension that enables another flexible approach to the Magento 2 Adsoup integration. Use the following algorithm to automate data transfers between the two systems in real-time:
- Create a trigger;
- Connect it to an event;
- Link an action to a trigger to launch it automatically.
Thus, transferring data to Adsoup with the help of this instrument simplifies the integration. When something happens in Magento 2, the plugin transfers the corresponding data to the CRM platform.
This example illustrates the essentials of the feature. A customer creates an account on your website. If this action is considered a trigger, the extension rapidly provides the corresponding data to Adsoup.
It is also necessary to mention that the Magento 2 Adsoup Integration Add-On for Improved Import & Export will help you forget about creating similar schemes manually since it already includes all the necessary algorithms of data exchange! Follow the link below for more information regarding triggers: How to Run Magento 2 Import or Export After Specific System Event or Process.
Advanced Mapping Features
All merchants are forced to map Adsoup attributes to ones used in Magento 2 and vice versa to enable automated data transfers between the two systems. The necessity is caused by the numerous differences in how systems store and represent data. However, the Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension radically simplifies the Adsoup Magento 2 integration in terms of attributes and their values with the help of the following features:
The module will help you solve the problem of different attribute standards without headaches. You will enable the Magento 2 Adsoup integration in the most intuitive way with mapping presets– predefined mapping schemes that eliminate manual attributes matching.
The extension eliminates the need to discover unsupported attributes and fix them manually. Our extension performs all the necessary improvements for you. It analyzes the input data file transferred from Adsoup, recognizes third-party attributes, and matches them to the ones used in Magento. A similar approach is applied to export processes. Magento 2 Adsoup Integration Add-One for Improved Import & Export knows what attributes are required by the CRM system. Thus, it modifies ones utilized in Magento according to the rules of the external platform. You only have to select a corresponding matching scheme:
Our plugin is also helpful when a preset that satisfies your business needs is not available. In this case, you can import/export data between Adsoup and Magento 2 with the help of manual attributes mapping. The corresponding mechanism is represented right in the Magento admin! The Improved Import & Export module provides a unique matching interface that offers full control over the process. You specify external (internal) attributes and link them to the corresponding internal (external) ones. Here is how everything works:
Attribute Values Mapping
A separate interface for attribute values mapping is available in the Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension as well. Thus, it provides the ability to simplify the Magento 2 Adsoup synchronization and automate it entirely. With our plugin, third-party designations will no longer interrupt data transfers from Adsoup to Magento 2 since you can choose an external value and specify its replacement. Repeat the procedure until all third-party designations are mapped to ones utilized in Magento 2. The created schemes are saved and applied for further updates. You can find more information here: Attribute Values Mapping.
Attribute Values Editing
Furthermore, you can edit attribute values automatically transferring data from Adsoup or other systems to Magento 2. It is even possible to modify attribute values in bulk with the following rules:
- Add a prefix to multiple attribute values;
- Add a suffix to numerous attribute values;
- Split various attribute values;
- Merge many attribute values.
Note that you can combine them and create conditions to increase the efficiency of the applied changes. Check this article for further information: How to Modify Attribute Values During Import and Export in Magento 2.
Category mapping lets you match external categories to ones used internally. Although you won’t need category mapping to enable the Magento 2 Adsoup integration, this feature dramatically simplifies other connections. As a result, you reduce the number of difficulties that usually occur when products are transferred from other platforms to Magento 2. The Improved Import & Export module allows mapping external product categories to ones used in your catalog as follows:
Create new categories right in the import job:
- choose a parent category;
- specify a new one.
The category will be generated automatically, and the extension will link products to it during the import process. If your Magento 2 website doesn’t include a category from an imported file, it’s no longer a problem. You can find more information here: Category Mapping.
Attributes On The Fly
When a provided data file lacks attributes, the Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension lets you create them on the fly via the following general form:
The feature is described here in more detail: Product attributes import.
Extended Connectivity Options
As for the fundamental aspect of the Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension that enables the Magento 2 Adsoup integration, it is support for additional connectivity options. They are designed to improve all data transfers and make the seamless Magento 2 Adsoup integration possible. Multiple new mechanisms include support for additional file formats and alternative ways of transferring data between your e-commerce store and external systems.
Multiple File Standards
As we’ve mentioned above, the Magento 2 Adsoup integration is based on API. However, you can leverage the support for various data files in other integrations using our module. The Improved Import & Export extension supports CSV, XML, JSON, ODS, and Excel. Besides, it unpacks file archives automatically. As for the default tools, they work with uncompressed CSV files only!
Multiple File Sources
Leverage the following file sources to import and export data files between Magento 2 and external systems using Improved Import & Export:
- FTP/SFTP. Transfer data files using a local or remote server.
- Dropbox. Use a Dropbox account to establish a connection between the two systems. Alternatively, you can rely on Box, OneDrive, Google Drive, iCloud, and Amazon Drive.
- URL. A direct URL can be used to import a data file as well.
Alternative Ways of Import & Export
While Magento 2 doesn’t offer any alternative ways of import and export, you will need direct API connections to enable the Magento 2 Adsoup integration. And Improved Import & Export offers the missing functionality. It provides the ability to leverage REST API to synchronize Magento 2 and Adsoup. It also incorporates other APIs if necessary. For instance, our module works with SOAP and GraphQL. Note that all API connections work with other extension’s features so that you can leverage mapping, schedules, and attributes on the fly while transferring data from Magento 2 to Adsoup via REST API.
Now let’s say a few words about the intermediary services. Improved Import & Export enables you to use Google Sheets, Office 365 Excel, and Zoho Sheet transferring data to your e-commerce store. You cannot use them for the Magento 2 Adsoup integration, but intermediary services simplify other connections. The following example shows how to use Google Sheets to move data to Magento 2:
The video below displays other details of our extension:
Adsoup is a powerful platform designed to accelerate your business growth, improve your interactions with customers, automate numerous routine processes, and implement a plethora of other improvements. Furthermore, it is developed to unify all communication channels representing them on a single screen. As for the Magento 2 Adsoup integration, you can discover more information by asking our specialists. Follow the link below and contact the support:'