In the following article, you will find a brief review of what
Table of contents
- 1 PipelineDeals Overview
- 2 Magento 2 PipelineDeals Integration
- 3 PipelineDeals API
- 4 Improved Import & Export Magento 2 Extension Features
- 4.1 Automated Import & Export
- 4.2 Advanced Mapping Features
- 4.3 Extended Connectivity Options
- 5 Final Words
Let’s see what makes PipelineDeals popular among e-commerce merchants.
- Reports. The CRM platform lets you create highly detailed reports in minutes. You can leverage this feature even more with the help of Excel and Google Sheets plugins. Create visual dashboards, charts, and graphs with timely insights and refreshable data.
- Integrations. PipelineDeals lets you import data from many external systems, including Outlook, Google, Excel, etc. When it comes to Magento 2, Improved Import & Export is under your disposal.
- Mobile Apps. Of course, The Magento 2 PipelineDeals integration lets you control your relations with customers anytime, anywhere. The CRM system introduces free mobile applications for Android and iOS, so you can leave your computer without leaving your sales pipeline.
- Customization. Every business is unique. And PipelineDeals has something special to satisfy even the most demanding requirements. The system offers advanced features when it comes to customization. You can choose what data to show first, change the platform’s design according to your brand, and set new field names. Highly customizable templates are under your disposal as well.
- Tracking & Reporting. Like other reliable CRM systems, PipelineDeals enables you to track data and create powerful reports. Thus, you can get the most in-depth insights into your business from the perspective of customer relationships. Make data-driven business decisions, track your team’s performance metrics, create comparison charts with the Magento 2 PipelineDeals integration.
- Automations. Another significant benefit of the platform over the standard Magento 2 tools is the ability to automate numerous backend processes. Leverage sales automation to save time and start working smarter. Improve the efficiency of your sales process, getting more time for selling and engaging your leads.
- Sharing. The Magento 2 PipelineDeals lets you share necessary data with any employee in your company and any specialist beyond. Collaborate on sales pipeline data in a comfortable, secure, and fast way, creating game-changing relationships.
- Account Management. With the rich functionality in this area, you can get total control over customer accounts pre- and post-sales. The CRM platform lets you manage various aspects of a customer account, including project details, deliverables, milestones, deadlines, etc.
- Sales Pipeline Management is another vital aspect of the Magento 2 PipelineDeals integration. The platform lets you track deals at each stage. You can create and control schedules, share account lists between employees, and let them focus on hitting quota.
- Lead Management. Сlose more deals faster with advanced lead management functionality of PipelineDeals. Track the progress of each lead, receive alerts, find high-risk leads, and share real-time updates with your team. The platform offers everything you need to make your interaction with leads more efficient.
- Contact Management. The Magento 2 PipelineDeals integration provides you with a detailed view of your accounts. The platform offers data necessary to recognize upsell opportunities in the most critical moment so that you can grow your business with the existing leads. Quickly transfer all data across your team to keep everyone informed.
- Sales Team Management. With better team insights, you will make better sales decisions. Guide your employees and set individual goals for everyone. Track team activity and eliminate redundancy and delays. Improve collaborative sales efforts with the Magento 2 PipelineDeals integration.
PipelineDeals is optimized for the following industries:
- Manufacturing. Get ahead of your competitors and win more new clients.
- Construction. Get a single place that unifies data about every project. Reach it from your mobile device anytime, anywhere.
- Transportation & Logistics. Get instruments to control importing, exporting, freight, cargo, shipping, etc.
- Wholesalers. Satisfy your wholesale and distribution needs with a highly customizable CRM platform.
- Professional Services. Manage bids, land new clients, and administer contracts more efficiently.
- Landscaping. If you run a landscaping business, PipelineDeals is also under your disposal. The platform lets you start, develop, and grow relationships in a better way.
- Plumbing. Even a plumbing company or individual entrepreneur can leverage the CRM system to manage leads. The platform is entirely suitable for the unique plumbing workflow.
- Agencies. PipelineDeals lets you grow your agency and manage clients. Leverage an intuitive CRM aimed at numerous specialists, including media professionals.
If you don’t see your industry here, it doesn’t mean that PipelineDeals cannot work with it. Contact the platform’s sales team to get more information.
Before establishing the Magento 2 PipelineDeals integration, choose one of the following three plans:
- Start – $25 per user per month. This plan is aimed at smaller teams with the need to manage leads effectively.
- Develop – $33 per user per month. With this one, you can accelerate growth through customer relationship features — leverage efficient project management as a bonus.
- Grow – $49 per user per month. If you want to automate processes and use advanced analytics, this plan is your choice.
Magento 2 PipelineDeals Integration
Now, when the core tools, features, and industries of PipelineDeals are highlighted, we’d like to draw your attention to the Magento 2 PipelineDeals integration. Since it is impossible to the default platform’s tools to connect your e-commerce store to the CRM system, we concentrate on an alternative third-party solution below. Technically, it is still possible to move data manually, but you risk to stuck in an endless data entry routine. Therefore, you need a tool that enables seamless integration. Meet the Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension – a universal tool that allows numerous Magento 2 integrations with external systems.
The module is designed to connect Magento 2 website to PipelineDeals in a matter of minutes without any line of code! Install the extension on your e-commerce website, choose the corresponding add-on, and let it create a bridge between Magento 2 and PipelineDeals. The module will automate data transfers between the two platforms using several API connections.
The Improved Import & Export extension lets you leverage the following enhancements to run the Magento 2 PipelineDeals integration seamlessly:
- CRM data tracking;
- Automatic data exchange;
- Synchronization of all entities utilized in the Magento 2 PipelineDeals integration;
- Synchronization history;
- Attributes mapping: you improve the accuracy of data transfers between Magento 2 and PipelineDeals manually or via presets;
- Schedules or triggers to automate data transfers.
- Support for multiple stores, languages, and currencies.
Let’s explore several use cases to illustrate the functionality of the plugin from the perspective of the Magento 2 PipelineDeals integration and other connections. If PipelineDeals does not work with some of the following entities, you can still leverage them in different integrations.
From the perspective of the Magento 2 PipelineDeals integration, the Improved Import & Export extension lets you add new products, update existing ones, or change the inventory in both systems simultaneously. It means that you no longer have to apply these changes to the PipelineDeals database manually. The Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension transfers all the corresponding data to PipelineDeals, updating the CRM system. And it can import all the updates back
When a new customer registers on your Magento 2 storefront, the Improved Import & Export automatically sends the corresponding data to PipelineDeals. Even when the registered customer applies changes to their account, the module reacts rapidly, providing the CRM platform with the update.
When it comes to income tracking, the Improved Import & Export extension is under your disposal as well. The module transfers income data from Magento 2 to a CRM system and back if the CRM platform requires it.
Payment Methods Mapping
The payment methods mapping feature is another step towards enabling free data transfers between the platforms. If it doesn’t affect the Magento 2 PipelineDeals synchronization, leverage the functionality in other integrations.
Tax Rates Mapping
In addition to payment methods, the Improved Import & Export module provides the ability to map tax rates. Ensure that tax calculations between Magento 2 and external systems are always correct.
Other Use Cases
The Improved Import & Export extension lets you simplify the Magento 2 PipelineDeals integration as follows:
- choose what entities to synchronize between the platforms: products, orders, customers, invoices, etc;
- use schedules or events to automate data transfers;
- synchronize the two systems by mapping Magento 2 attributes to ones used in PipelineDeals and vice versa.
You can utilize PipelineDeals’ API to develop custom integrations. Some APIs require specific privileges for your access role. Otherwise, you won’t build the connection. And of course, previous API experience is mandatory to connect your e-commerce store to the CRM platform. Luckily, there is a more intuitive and user-friendly solution!
With the Improved Import & Export extension, the Magento 2 PipelineDeals integration is seamless, secure, and unlimited! Although the module uses the REST API to connect your e-commerce website to the external system, it can also leverage SOAP and other standards to create any connections if necessary. The plugin generates multiple API bridges, exchanging all entities between the two systems. Thus, it enables Magento 2 PipelineDeals integration. You only have to install and configure it or ask our team to do that.
Improved Import & Export Magento 2 Extension Features
After exploring the core features of the CRM platform and discovering the essential nuances of the Magento 2 PipelineDeals integration, we’d like to draw your attention to the Improved Import & Export features that simplify every integration. The module provides numerous mechanisms that make the data synchronization between the two systems more straightforward and intuitive.
Improved Import & Export completely revamps the default import and export functionality of the platform, providing you with an absolutely new way of data transfers. Use it to avoid issues associated with the built-in Magento 2 tools.
With the default instruments, you will never do the following things:
- Establish API connections;
- Automate data transfers;
- Map attributes;
- Leverage import/export of all entities.
But you can avoid repeating numerous processes to enable every new data transfer between Magento 2 and PipelineDeals. Use Improved Import & Export if recreating changes applied to your e-commerce store in a CRM system manually is not what you want to do. Since the integration requires multiple updates per day, the manual process turns into a complete waste of time.
The problem is easily solved with the help of a more reliable solution. With our extension, you can transfer all data from Magento 2 to PipelineDeals and back automatically. The plugin not only moves all entities but also matches different external attributes and their values as well as leverages multiple API connections to simplify all transfers. As a result, it lets you enable the Magento 2 PipelineDeals integration with the minimum time and effort.
Automated Import & Export
Since the PipelineDeals Magento 2 integration is a continuous process, it requires advanced automation. And you can simplify your daily duties by automating data transfers with the help of schedules and event-based triggers with the Improved Import & Export extension.
With schedules, you get the most intuitive and straightforward way to automate data transfers. And the Magento 2 PipelineDeals integration is not an exception. Cron is utilized to enable the constant flow of information between the two systems. After specifying a time interval, you let the extension import/export updates according to it. The module provides the ability to create fully independent import and export jobs with several different options:
- custom intervals,
- customizable, predefined update schemes,
- profiles with no schedules (which are suitable for maintaining such tasks as migration to Magento 2),
- asynchronous data transfers (launch every scheduled profile manually whenever you want).
As for the second way of automation, it is represented by event-based triggers – another considerable improvement introduced in the Improved Import & Export extension. They enable another flexible approach to the Magento 2 PipelineDeals integration. Use the following algorithm to automate data transfers between the two systems in real-time:
- Create a trigger;
- Connect it to an event;
- Link an action to a trigger to launch it automatically.
Thus, transferring data to PipelineDeals with the help of this instrument simplifies the integration. When something happens in Magento 2, the plugin transfers the corresponding data to the CRM platform.
Let’s explore the following example. A customer creates an account on your website. If this action is considered a trigger, the extension rapidly provides the corresponding data to PipelineDeals.
It is also necessary to mention that the Magento 2 PipelineDeals Integration Add-On for Improved Import & Export will help you forget about creating similar schemes manually since it already includes all the necessary algorithms of data exchange! Follow the link below for more information regarding triggers: How to Run Magento 2 Import or Export After Specific System Event or Process.
Advanced Mapping Features
All merchants are forced to map PipelineDeals attributes to ones used in Magento 2 and vice versa to enable automated data transfers between the two systems. The necessity is caused by the numerous differences in how systems store and represent data. However, the Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension radically simplifies the PipelineDeals Magento 2 integration in terms of attributes and their values with the help of the following features:
The module will help you solve the problem of different attribute standards without headaches. You will enable the Magento 2 PipelineDeals integration in the most intuitive way with mapping presets– predefined mapping schemes that eliminate manual attributes matching.
The extension eliminates the need to discover unsupported attributes and fix them manually. Our extension performs all the necessary improvements for you. It analyzes the input data file transferred from PipelineDeals, recognizes third-party attributes, and matches them to the ones used in Magento. A similar approach is applied to export processes. Magento 2 PipelineDeals Integration Add-One for Improved Import & Export knows what attributes are required by the CRM system. Thus, it modifies ones utilized in Magento according to the rules of the external platform. You only have to select a corresponding matching scheme:
Our plugin is also helpful when a preset that satisfies your business needs is not available. In this case, you can import/export data between PipelineDeals and Magento 2 with the help of manual attributes mapping. The corresponding mechanism is represented right in the Magento admin! The Improved Import & Export module provides a unique matching interface that offers full control over the process. You specify external (internal) attributes and link them to the corresponding internal (external) ones. Here is how everything works:
Attribute Values Mapping
A separate interface for attribute values mapping is available in the Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension as well. Thus, it provides the ability to simplify the Magento 2 PipelineDeals synchronization and automate it entirely. With our plugin, third-party designations will no longer interrupt data transfers from PipelineDeals to Magento 2 since you can choose an external value and specify its replacement. Repeat the procedure until all third-party designations are mapped to ones utilized in Magento 2. The created schemes are saved and applied for further updates. You can find more information here: Attribute Values Mapping.
Attribute Values Editing
Furthermore, you can edit attribute values automatically transferring data from PipelineDeals or other systems to Magento 2. It is even possible to modify attribute values in bulk with the following rules:
- Add a prefix to multiple attribute values;
- Add a suffix to numerous attribute values;
- Split various attribute values;
- Merge many attribute values.
Note that you can combine them and create conditions to increase the efficiency of the applied changes. Check this article for further information: How to Modify Attribute Values During Import and Export in Magento 2.
Category mapping lets you match external categories to ones used internally. Although you won’t need category mapping to enable the Magento 2 PipelineDeals integration, this feature dramatically simplifies other connections. As a result, you reduce the number of difficulties that usually occur when products are transferred from other platforms to Magento 2. The Improved Import & Export module allows mapping external product categories to ones used in your catalog as follows:
Create new categories right in the import job:
- choose a parent category;
- specify a new one.
The category will be generated automatically, and the extension will link products to it during the import process. If your Magento 2 website doesn’t include a category from an imported file, it’s no longer a problem. You can find more information here: Category Mapping.
Attributes On The Fly
When a provided data file lacks attributes, the Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension lets you create them on the fly via the following general form:
The feature is described here in more detail: Product attributes import.
Extended Connectivity Options
As for the fundamental aspect of the Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension that enables the Magento 2 PipelineDeals integration, it is support for additional connectivity options. They are designed to improve all data transfers and make the seamless Magento 2 PipelineDeals integration possible. Multiple new mechanisms include support for additional file formats and alternative ways of transferring data between your e-commerce store and external systems.
Multiple File Standards
As we’ve mentioned above, the Magento 2 PipelineDeals integration is based on API. However, you can leverage the support for various data files in other integrations using our module. The Improved Import & Export extension supports CSV, XML, JSON, ODS, and Excel. Besides, it unpacks file archives automatically. As for the default tools, they work with uncompressed CSV files only!
Multiple File Sources
Leverage the following file sources to import and export data files between Magento 2 and external systems using Improved Import & Export:
- FTP/SFTP. Transfer data files using a local or remote server.
- Dropbox. Use a Dropbox account to establish a connection between the two systems. Alternatively, you can rely on Box, OneDrive, Google Drive, iCloud, and Amazon Drive.
- URL. A direct URL can be used to import a data file as well.
Alternative Ways of Import & Export
While Magento 2 doesn’t offer any alternative ways of import and export, you will need direct API connections to enable the Magento 2 PipelineDeals integration. And Improved Import & Export offers the missing functionality. It provides the ability to leverage REST API to synchronize Magento 2 and PipelineDeals. It also incorporates other APIs if necessary. For instance, our module works with SOAP and GraphQL. Note that all API connections work with other extension’s features so that you can leverage mapping, schedules, and attributes on the fly while transferring data from Magento 2 to PipelineDeals via REST API.
Now let’s say a few words about the intermediary services. Improved Import & Export enables you to use Google Sheets, Office 365 Excel, and Zoho Sheet transferring data to your e-commerce store. You cannot use them for the Magento 2 PipelineDeals integration, but intermediary services simplify other connections. The following example shows how to use Google Sheets to move data to Magento 2:
The video below displays other details of our extension:
With PipelineDeals, you get a powerful platform designed to accelerate your business growth, improve your interactions with customers, automate numerous routine processes, and implement a plethora of other improvements. Due to the fully customizable interface, the CRM system can be tailored according to your specific needs. As for the Magento 2 PipelineDeals integration, you can discover more information by asking our specialists. Follow the link below and contact the support:'