Below, we shed light on a CRM system that offers additional opportunities when it comes to the integration with Office 365 and Google Suite. Meet
Table of contents
- 1 Nimble Overview
- 2 Magento 2 Nimble Integration
- 3 Nimble API
- 4 Improved Import & Export Magento 2 Extension Features
- 4.1 Automated Import & Export
- 4.2 Advanced Mapping Features
- 4.3 Extended Connectivity Options
- 5 Final Words
Let’s take a look at the Nimble core benefits and then proceed to its features and pricing.
- Integration. As we’ve mentioned above, Nimble is built for Office 365 and Google Suite. As for the Magento 2 Nimble integration, it can be quickly established with Improved Import & Export. You will find more details about the connector further in this article.
- Automation. Instead of managing endless spreadsheets, the Magento 2 Nimble integration lets you build relationships with your prospects. The platform dramatically saves your time and effort by automagically making your contacts.
- Insights. Manage information faster and smarter with the Magento 2 Nimble integration. The CRM platform lets you get updated social media profile information, the most in-depth business insights, as well as verified contact data with the minimum effort.
- Targeting. To establish a highly personalized approach to every customer, Nimble offers the ability to create highly targeted contact lists. With the Magento 2 Nimble integration, you can leverage custom tags, Nimble-generated business data, and insights from social media services.
- Efficiency. The Magento 2 Nimble integration lets you close more deals faster. The CRM platform offers all the tools necessary to view and manage your calendar appointments, sales pipeline, tasks, social signals, and action items, achieving the best business results. It is also necessary to mention that you can work anytime, anywhere due to the ability to access information about people you’re meeting on any device.
The Magento 2 Nimble integration introduces the following features that present the easiest way to manage customer relationships.
- Intuitive Dashboard. Here, you can take smarter actions organizing your pipeline, social signals, appointments, and tasks. The intuitive dashboard includes all the necessary instruments.
- Relationship Management. The CRM system combines contacts, creates social media connections, communications, inboxes, and calendar appointments, as well as lets you use more than 160 apps within a single relationship manager.
- Actionable Insights. With the Magento 2 Nimble integration, you will easily access a 360-degree view of your customers and leads. The CRM platform lets you locate contact information and team’s interaction history, add record notes, update deal status, as well as reach social handles.
- Segmentation. As we’ve just mentioned, Nimble can help you keep your customers well-organized by introducing advanced opportunities in the field of segmentation. Divide contacts into lists to take actions such as sending group messages to them.
- Notification System. The Magento 2 Nimble integration lets you send reminders on a weekly, monthly, or quarterly basis to follow up with your follow-through. The CRM system won’t let you forget about calls, meetings, or tasks.
- Activity Tracking. You will always know what tasks, events, and calls your team plans and what activities are currently in progress. The Magento 2 Nimble integration provides a unified activity tracking dashboard to optimize your control over employees.
- Unified Calendars. In addition to the feature mentioned above, you can also leverage centralized calendars the provide a full view of upcoming events and meetings.
- Smart Contacts. With a browser extension, Nimble introduces the Smart Contacts feature. It offers access to your CRM from anywhere. Reach inboxes, social platforms, and any web browser app.
- Advanced Emails. The Magento 2 Nimble integration not only lets you send emails in bulk but also use templates and leverage tracking, analytics, and reporting for them. Thus, the CRM system provides the ability to see opens and clicks and identify follow-up opportunities.
- Pipeline Control. Stay on top of every stage in your sales funnel and plan your next move with the Magento 2 Nimble integration. The CRM platform offers a visual representation of your pipelines. Furthermore, it automatically ties your team’s tasks, events, and communications to each deal. As a result, you can ensure maximum efficiency.
You can get Nimble for $19 per user/month when paid annually. The monthly price is $25. The standard suite offers different features divided into several groups.
Relationship Management instruments include:
- Unified Message Inbox;
- Contact Management;
- Calendar Sync;
- 25,000 contact records with unlimited upgrades;
- Unlimited email message syncing;
- 1,000 custom fields;
- Unlimited saved search segments;
- 2 GB storage per user.
Data Enrichment functionality is based on the following features:
- Social Media Signals;
- Social Profile Match;
- Email Signature Capture;
- Business Insights Capture.
With Marketing & Outreach, you can streamline:
- Up to 100 group messages per user per day;
- Unlimited email templates;
- Email and activity tracking;
- Call Logging.
When it comes to Prospecting, you can leverage Nimble Prospector with 25 credits per user per month. However, paid upgrades are available.
As for core pipeline features, they include deal management, sales forecasts, reports, and permissions for team members.
Apps & Add-ons let you use Smart Contacts App, dedicated mobile applications, as well as Google Suite and Outlook addons.
Customer Support is provided from a comprehensive support center online or via emails. You get free onboarding assistance, weekly Q&A sessions, and 1:1 consultation
Integrations include Google Suite, Office 365, two-way synchronization with various apps, as well as API access.
Magento 2 Nimble Integration
Now, when you are familiar with the tools and features represented in the CRM system, let’s see what the core aspects of the Magento 2 Nimble integration are. Although you cannot use the default platform’s tools to connect your e-commerce store to the platform, it is possible to exchange data manually. But nobody wants to spend more time on data entry tasks, right? Therefore, you need a solution that enables seamless integration. Meet the Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension. It enables numerous Magento 2 integrations, and Nimble is among them.
Improved Import & Export is developed to help you connect your Magento 2 store to Nimble in a matter of minutes without a single line of code! Install the extension on your e-commerce website and let it create a bridge between Magento 2 and Nimble to automate data transfers between the two platforms using API connections.
The Improved Import & Export extension lets you leverage the following enhancements to run the Magento 2 Nimble integration seamlessly:
- CRM data tracking and automatic exchange;
- Synchronization of various entities of both Magento and Nimble;
- Synchronization history;
- Attributes mapping to improve the accuracy of data transfers between Magento 2 and Nimble;
- Schedules or triggers that automate data transfers.
- Support for multiple stores, languages, and currencies.
Let’s explore several use cases to illustrate the functionality of the plugin from the perspective of the Magento 2 Nimble integration. If Nimble does not work with some of the following entities, you can still leverage the described processes for integration with other systems.
When it comes to product data updates, you can add new products, update the existing ones, or change the inventory. there is no need to apply these changes to the Nimble database manually. The Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension transfers all the corresponding data to Nimble, updating the CRM system.
A new customer registers on your Magento 2 storefront, and Improved Import & Export automatically sends the corresponding data to Nimble. The customer applies changes to their account, and the module provides the CRM platform with the update.
Improved Import & Export also enables income tracking for all integrations that support it. The module transfers income data from Magento 2 to a CRM system and back. If your CRM platform requires it, you will benefit from using the connector.
Payment Methods Mapping
With the payment methods mapping feature, you can enable free data transfers between the platforms, configuring everything within a few clicks. While this feature doesn’t affect the Magento 2 Nimble synchronization, you can leverage it in other integrations.
Tax Rates Mapping
In addition to payment methods, the Improved Import & Export module lets you map tax rates. Ensure that tax calculations between Magento 2 and external systems are correct and automated.
Other Use Cases
The Improved Import & Export extension lets you simplify the Magento 2 Nimble integration as follows:
- Choose what entities to move between the platforms. You can synchronize products, orders, customers, invoices, etc;
- Enable automated data transfers with schedules or events;
- Map Magento 2 attributes to ones used in Nimble to synchronize the two systems.
The social relationship management tool brings together your contacts from many locations in one place. However, you need to integrate Nimble with oner systems. And API connection is under your disposal. To get a dynamic, 360º view of each contact and add new contacts in your network, you can access contact data via REST API.
It is also necessary to mention that some APIs require specific privileges. Otherwise, you won’t build the connection. And of course, previous API experience is mandatory to connect your e-commerce store to the CRM platform. Luckily, there is a more intuitive and user-friendly solution!
With the Improved Import & Export extension, the Magento 2 Nimble integration is seamless, secure, and unlimited! Although the module uses the REST API to connect your e-commerce website to the external system, it can also leverage SOAP and other standards to create any connections if necessary. The plugin generates multiple API bridges, exchanging all entities between the two systems. Thus, it enables Magento 2 Nimble integration. You only have to install and configure it or ask our team to do that.
Improved Import & Export Magento 2 Extension Features
We’ve just explored the core features of the CRM platform and discovered essential nuances of the Magento 2 Nimble integration. Now, let’s take a look at the Improved Import & Export features. The extension offers numerous mechanisms that simplify the data synchronization between your store and external systems. It completely revamps the default import and export functionality of the platform, providing an absolutely new way of data transfers.
You also avoid issues associated with the built-in Magento 2 tools. Note that the default instruments don’t let you do the following things:
- Establish API connections;
- Automate data transfers;
- Map attributes;
- Leverage import/export of all entities.
If choosing the default import/export instruments, you have to repeat numerous processes manually, enabling every data transfer between Magento 2 and Nimble. But it is not what you want to do, right? Since the integration requires multiple updates per day, this process turns into a complete waste of time. But the problem can be easily solved with the help of a more reliable tool.
With the Improved Import & Export extension, you can transfer all information from Magento 2 to Nimble and back automatically. The plugin not only transfers all entities but also matches different external attributes and their values as well as leverages multiple API connections to simplify all transfers. As a result, our module enables the Magento 2 Nimble integration with the minimum time and effort.
Automated Import & Export
As we’ve already mentioned, the Nimble Magento 2 integration is a continuous process that requires advanced automation. With the Improved Import & Export extension, you simplify your daily duties automating data transfers with the help of schedules and event-based triggers.
Schedules offer the most intuitive and straightforward way to automate data transfers in the Magento 2 Nimble integration. The module uses a cron to enable the flow of information between the two systems. Specify a time interval to let the extension import/export updates according to it. that’s it!
The module provides the ability to create fully independent import and export jobs with several different options:
- custom intervals,
- customizable, predefined update schemes,
- profiles with no schedules (which are suitable for maintaining such tasks as migration to Magento 2),
- asynchronous data transfers (launch every scheduled profile manually whenever you want).
Event-based triggers represent another approach to automation provided by the Improved Import & Export extension. The Magento 2 Nimble integration may incorporate the following algorithm to automate data transfers between the two systems in real-time:
- Create a trigger;
- Connect it to an event;
- Link an action to a trigger to launch it automatically.
Thus, transferring data to Nimble with the help of this instrument simplifies the integration. When something happens in Magento 2, the plugin transfers the corresponding data to the CRM platform.
Let’s explore the following example. A customer creates an account on your website. If this action is considered a trigger, the extension rapidly provides the corresponding data to Nimble.
It is also necessary to mention that the Magento 2 Nimble Integration Add-On for Improved Import & Export will help you forget about creating similar schemes manually since it already includes all the necessary algorithms of data exchange! Follow the link below for more information regarding triggers: How to Run Magento 2 Import or Export After Specific System Event or Process.
Advanced Mapping Features
Since different systems store and represent data differently, it is necessary to map Nimble attributes to ones used in Magento 2 and vice versa to enable automated data transfers between the two systems. The Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension radically simplifies the Nimble Magento 2 integration in terms of attributes and their values with the help of the following features:
Our module is designed to help you solve the problem of different attribute standards without headaches. It enables the Magento 2 Nimble integration in the most intuitive way – with mapping presets. They are predefined mapping schemes that eliminate manual attributes matching and eliminate the necessity to discover unsupported attributes and fix them manually.
Our extension performs all the necessary improvements for you. It analyzes the input data file transferred from Nimble, recognizes third-party attributes, and matches them to the ones used in Magento. The same is about export processes. Magento 2 Nimble Integration Add-One for Improved Import & Export knows what attributes are required by the CRM system. Thus, it modifies ones utilized in Magento according to the rules of the external tool. You only have to select a corresponding matching scheme:
If a preset that satisfies your business needs are not available, you can import/export data between Nimble and Magento 2 with the help of manual attributes mapping. The corresponding mechanism is represented right in the admin! A unique matching interface offers full control over the process. You specify external (internal) attributes and link them to the corresponding internal (external) ones. Here is how everything works:
Attribute Values Mapping
You can also find a separate interface for attribute values mapping in the Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension. Thus, the module provides the ability to simplify the Magento 2 Nimble synchronization and automate it entirely. With our plugin, third-party designations will no longer interrupt data transfers from Nimble to Magento 2. You can choose an external value and specify its replacement, repeating the procedure until all third-party designations are mapped to ones utilized in Magento 2. The created schemes are saved and applied for further updates. You can find more information here: Attribute Values Mapping.
Attribute Values Editing
If the previous feature is not enough, you can edit attribute values automatically transferring data from Nimble or other systems to Magento 2. Modify attribute values in bulk with the help of the following rules:
- Add a prefix to multiple attribute values;
- Add a suffix to numerous attribute values;
- Split various attribute values;
- Merge many attribute values.
Note that you can combine them and create conditions to increase the efficiency of the applied changes. Check this article for further information: How to Modify Attribute Values During Import and Export in Magento 2.
The Magento 2 Nimble integration doesn’t require category mapping. However, this feature dramatically simplifies other connections by letting you match external categories to ones used internally. You simplify the process of transferring products from other platforms to Magento 2. The Improved Import & Export module allows mapping external product categories to ones used in your catalog as follows:
You can create new categories right in the import job. Choose a parent category and specify a new one. It will be generated automatically, and the extension will link products to it during the import process. You can find more information here: Category Mapping.
Attributes On The Fly
And if a data file from an external system doesn’t include some attributes, the Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension lets you create them on the fly via the following general form:
The feature is described here in more detail: Product attributes import.
Extended Connectivity Options
But the most important feature of the Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension that enables the Magento 2 Nimble integration is the use of API connections. Along with other similar options, they dramatically enhance the default functionality of Magento 2. Extended connectivity options improve all data transfers and make the seamless Magento 2 Nimble integration possible. Multiple new mechanisms include support for additional file formats and alternative ways of transferring data between your e-commerce store and external systems.
Multiple File Standards
Although the Magento 2 Nimble integration is based on API, you can leverage the support for multiple data files in other integrations. The Improved Import & Export extension supports CSV, XML, JSON, ODS, and Excel. Besides, it unpacks file archives automatically. As for the default tools, they work with uncompressed CSV files only!
Multiple File Sources
The following file sources can be leveraged to import and export data files between Magento 2 and external systems:
- FTP/SFTP. Transfer data files using a local or remote server.
- Dropbox. Use a Dropbox account to establish a connection between the two systems. Alternatively, you can rely on Box, OneDrive, Google Drive, iCloud, and Amazon Drive.
- URL. A direct URL can be used to import a data file as well.
Alternative Ways of Import & Export
Note that Magento 2 doesn’t offer any alternative ways of import and export. However, direct API connections are the only way to enable the Magento 2 Nimble integration.
Note that all API connections work with other extension’s features so that you can leverage mapping, schedules, and attributes on the fly while transferring data from Magento 2 to Nimble.
Furthermore, you can rely on Google Sheets, Office 365 Excel, and Zoho Sheet transferring data to your e-commerce store. Useless for the Magento 2 Nimble integration, they dramatically simplify other connections. The following example shows how to use Google Sheets to move data to Magento 2:
The video below displays other details of our extension:
With Nimble, you get a powerful platform designed to accelerate your business growth, improve your interactions with customers, automate numerous routine processes, and implement a plethora of other improvements. Due to the fully customizable interface, the CRM system can be tailored according to your specific needs. As for the Magento 2 Nimble integration, you can discover more information by asking our specialists. Follow the link below and contact the support: