Today, we’d like to draw your attention to an innovative CRM system that lets you use multichannel support, AI-based lead scoring, and activity capture. Meet
Table of contents
- 1 Freshsales Overview
- 2 Magento 2 Freshsales Integration
- 3 Freshsales API
- 4 Improved Import & Export Magento 2 Extension Features
- 4.1 Automated Import & Export
- 4.2 Advanced Mapping Features
- 4.3 Extended Connectivity Options
- 5 Final Words
In the following chapter, we describe several competitive advantages of Freshsales as well as overview its core features. You will discover pricing details here as well.
The platform provides a bunch of competitive advantages over other CRM systems, including the following benefits:
- Built-in Phone & Email Support. The Magento 2 Freshsales integration lets you make calls, send targeted emails, and get in touch with your prospects right from the CRM system. Due to its intuitive interface, the process is reduced to a few clicks only. Note that all calls, emails, and activities are logged automatically, letting you focus on selling instead of data entry.
- Lead Scoring. The Magento 2 Freshsales integration lets you manage leads more efficiently. You not only get a user-friendly grid with all the necessary data but also can reorder leads according to their selling potential. Thus, the CRM system lets you notice sales-ready buying signals and react to them respectively.
- Actionable Insights. Freshsales lets you dive deep into a customer’s engagement level to get the context and plan your conversation. Due to a unified activities view, the platform enables you to find every sales interaction and track your buyer’s journey in the most precise way.
- Rich Emailing Capabilities. Although the Magento 2 Freshbooks integration offers lots of mailing features, we’d like to draw your attention to the two of them. Firstly, the CRM platform lets you personalize your target messages to increase their efficiency and drive more sales. Secondly, the system has a notification system that allows you to react to new inquiries immediately.
- Progress Tracking. Visual sales pipeline capabilities of Freshsales let you track the progress of your deals. You can add tasks, set up meetings, send emails, and make calls right from the deal card.
- Filters. The CRM platform offers filters to let you find exact deals without any headaches. You can filter them by different parameters, including your sales reps. Thus, the Magento 2 Freshsales integration provides the ability to turn your pipeline into a report card.
Now, let’s take a look at the core features of Freshsales. The platform provides the ability to leverage the following tools to increase the efficiency of your customer support department:
- Leads. With the Magento 2 Freshsales integration, you capture visitors as sales leads automatically. Furthermore, the system groups them using different parameters, including the engagement with your e-commerce store. Next, leads are assigned to sales reps, and highly personalized messages are delivered. You can leverage 360 customer view, lead scoring, automated profile enrichment, territories, automated lead assignment, smart forms, appointments, etc.
- Deals. The Magento 2 Freshsales integration lets you transform your sales pipeline, dramatically improving the deals management routine. The platform enables you to organize, analyze, prioritize, and close deals faster, bringing visibility and velocity to your pipeline. The platform offers a visual sales pipeline with a deal status at a glance. Besides, a simple drag-and-drop interface lets you move deals across the entire sales pipeline. And with action-oriented follow-ups, it is possible to make calls and send emails right from the dashboard!
- Event Tracking. The Magento 2 Freshsales integration provides you with the most in-depth insights into the behavior of your store visitors. The platform lets you monitor what your customers do in real time and react immediately. Both website and in-app tracking are possible. You can get a chronological timeline view of each visitor’s activity. Behavior-based segmentation is another essential feature that simplifies your interaction with customer data.
- Phone. The Magento 2 Freshsales integration provides the ability to buy phone numbers and assign them to your sales reps so that they can make calls right from CRM. Due to automated call logs, you can always view an entire conversation history. Besides, the system provides the ability to personalize welcome and voicemail messages. And you can guide customers to the right people in your team, by transferring calls in real time.
- Email. With the Magento 2 Freshsales integration, you can personalize your emails, increasing their efficiency. Due to the 2-way synchronization, it is possible to send emails from either Freshsales or your email client. And with advanced email tracking, it is possible to get real-time notifications on email opens and clicks. You can also create templates to simplify daily duties by reducing repetitive tasks.
- Reports. The Magento 2 Freshsales integration enables you to analyze and forecast your sales with in-depth reports. You can customize them according to the needs of your company. Also, note that the system visualizes clear, comprehensive data from your store within the CRM platform.
- Workflow. Intelligent workflows let you reduce the time necessary to perform various mundane activities. With the Magento 2 Freshsales integration, you will automate numerous backend processes, such as file updates, email sending, follow-up tasks creation, etc.
- Mobile. Of course, Freshsales provides the ability to manage your CRM duties anytime, anywhere. Due to mobile support, all responsibilities can be controlled from your smartphone. Make more sales on the go planning your day, adding new tasks and appointments, receiving push notifications, etc.
- Integrations. Freshworks lets you integrate the CRM system with various external platforms, and with the Improved Import & Export extension, you can flawlessly run the Magento 2 Freshsales integration.
Unlike other similar systems, Freshsales not only offers a 21-day free trial but also provides four pricing plans:
- Blossom is designed for small teams. It costs $12 per user per month if billed annually.
- Garden is made for growing teams. Its price is $25 per user per month if billed annually.
- Estate is ideal for a large team. Get ready to spend $49 per user per month if billed annually.
- Forest is designed for big enterprises. It is the most expensive plan – $79 per user per month if billed annually.
For further information about features included in each plan, follow this link:
Magento 2 Freshsales Integration
Now, when you know about significant benefits, products, and industries of Freshsales, we’d like to draw your attention to another important topic – the Magento 2 Freshsales integration. Unfortunately, you cannot use the default tools to connect your e-commerce store to the CRM platform, but there is a solution that enables seamless integration. Meet the Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension – a universal tool that allows numerous Magento 2 integrations with external systems and other Magento 2 websites.
The module is designed to help you connect your Magento 2 website to Freshsales in a matter of minutes. And you can achieve this goal without a single line of code! It is only necessary to install the extension on your e-commerce website and let is automate data transfers between Magento 2 and Freshsales. Improved Import & Export creates a bridge between the two platforms based on API connections.
The Improved Import & Export extension lets you leverage the following enhancements to run the Magento 2 Freshsales integration seamlessly:
- Automated CRM data tracking and exchange;
- Synchronization for:
- Magento entities (all product types, orders, customers, and invoices);
- Freshsales entities;
- Synchronization history;
- Attributes mapping to improve the accuracy of Magento 2 data in Freshsales;
- Automate data transfers via schedules or triggers.
- Support for multiple stores;
- Support for various currencies.
Let’s explore several use cases to illustrate the functionality of the plugin from the perspective of the Magento 2 Freshsales integration. Note that if Freshsales does not support some of the following entities, you can still leverage the described processes for integration with other systems.
When you add a new product, update an existing one, or apply changes to the inventory, the Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension transfers all the corresponding data to Freshsales updating the CRM platform.
When a new customer registers on your Magento 2 storefront, Improved Import & Export can send the corresponding data to Freshsales. When a registered customer applies changes to his/her existing account, the module can transfer the data to the CRM platform.
Income tracking is another opportunity related to Improved Import & Export. Our extension can quickly transfer income data from your e-commerce website to Freshsales and back if the CRM platform requires it.
Payment Methods Mapping
Another opportunity related to Magento 2 integration with external systems is related to payment methods mapping. To enable free data transfers between the platforms, you can map them within a few clicks. It doesn’t affect the synchronization with Freshsales; however, you can leverage this feature in other integrations.
Tax Rates Mapping
The same is about tax rates: the Improved Import & Export module provides the ability to map tax rates used in Magento 2 to an external system, ensuring that tax calculations are correct.
Other Use Cases
The Magento 2 Freshsales integration based on the Improved Import & Export extension provides the ability to:
- choose what entities to move between the platforms: products, orders, customers, invoices, etc;
- use schedules or events to enable automated data transfers;
- synchronize the two systems by mapping Magento 2 attributes to ones used in Freshsales.
Since Freshsale’s APIs belong to the REST category, you can smoothly perform ‘RESTful’ operations such as reading, modifying, adding, or deleting data. Use a standard API interface to access data on your instance, enabling the rapid implementation of Freshsales apps. It is also worth mentioning that some APIs require your access role to have specific privileges. Otherwise, you won’t build the connection. And of course, previous API experience is mandatory to connect your e-commerce store to the CRM platform. Luckily, there is a more intuitive and user-friendly solution!
With the Improved Import & Export extension, the Magento 2 Freshsales CRM integration is seamless, secure, and unlimited! The module uses the REST API to connect your e-commerce website to the external system and can also leverage SOAP and other standards to create any connections. To enable the Magento 2 Freshsales CRM integration, the plugin generates multiple API bridges, exchanging all entities between the two systems. You only have to install and configure it or ask our team to do that.
Improved Import & Export Magento 2 Extension Features
We’ve already explored the CRM platform as well as some essential nuances of the Magento 2 Freshsales CRM integration. Therefore, let’s take a look at the Improved Import & Export features that simplify the data synchronization between the two systems. Since our extension completely revamps the default import and export functionality of the platform, you get an absolutely new way of data transfers, which helps you avoid many issues associated with the built-in tools.
The default instruments don’t let you do the following things:
- Establish API connections;
- Automate data transfers;
- Map attributes;
- Leverage import/export of all entities.
As a result, it is necessary to repeat numerous processes every time a data transfer between Magento 2 and Freshsales CRM is required. Usually, you have to recreate changes applied to your e-commerce store in a CRM system manually. Since the integration requires multiple updates per day, it turns into a complete waste of time. But the problem can be easily solved with the help of a more reliable solution.
The Improved Import & Export extension allows transferring all information from Magento 2 to Freshsales CRM and back. Note that all processes are automated: relax while the plugin transfers data, matches different external attributes and their values from one system to another, leverages multiple API connections in the integration working with all entities. The Magento 2 Freshsales CRM integration becomes a breeze with our module.
Automated Import & Export
The Freshsales CRM Magento 2 integration is a continuous process that requires advanced automation. And Improved Import & Export provides the ability to avoid daily duties related to data transfers via schedules and event-based triggers, which entirely automate them.
Schedules represent the most intuitive and straightforward way of automation in different data transfers, including the Magento 2 Freshsales CRM integration. The flow of information between the two systems is based on cron. You specify a time interval and the extension imports/exports updates according to it letting you create fully independent import and export jobs with several different options:
- custom intervals,
- customizable, predefined update schemes,
- profiles with no schedules (which are suitable for maintaining such tasks as migration to Magento 2),
- and asynchronous data transfers (launch every scheduled profile manually whenever you want).
Event-based triggers are another huge improvement provided by the Improved Import & Export extension. They introduce a more flexible approach to the Magento 2 Freshsales CRM integration exchanging data in real time. Use the following algorithm to automate data transfers between the two systems:
- Create a trigger;
- Connect it to an event;
- Link an action to a trigger to launch it automatically.
Thus, transferring data to Freshsales CRM with the help of a trigger dramatically simplifies the integration. When something happens in Magento 2, the plugin transfers the corresponding data to the CRM platform.
For instance, a customer creates an account on your website; the extension rapidly provides the corresponding data to Freshsales CRM. The Magento 2 Freshsales CRM Integration Add-On for Improved Import & Export will help you forget about creating similar schemes manually! Follow the link below for more information regarding triggers: How to Run Magento 2 Import or Export After Specific System Event or Process.
Advanced Mapping Features
Map Freshsales CRM attributes to ones used in Magento 2 and vice versa to enable automated data transfers between the two systems. The Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension radically simplifies the Freshsales CRM Magento 2 integration in terms of attributes and their values with the help of the following features:
Use our module to solve the problem of different attribute standards without headaches and enable the Magento 2 Freshsales CRM integration in the most intuitive way with mapping presets – predefined mapping schemes that eliminate manual attributes matching.
You no longer need to look for unsupported attributes and fix them. Our extension performs all the necessary improvements automatically. It analyzes the input data file transferred from Freshsales CRM, discovers third-party attributes, and matches them to the ones used in Magento. As for export processes, Magento 2 Freshsales CRM Integration Add-One for Improved Import & Export knows what attributes are required by the CRM system and modifies ones utilized in Magento according to the rules of the external platform. You only need to select a matching scheme suitable for your migration:
Importing/exporting data between Freshsales CRM and Magento 2 can also be based on manual attributes mapping right in the Magento admin! The Improved Import & Export module provides a unique matching interface which offers full control over the process: you specify external (internal) attributes and link them to the corresponding internal (external) ones in a particular grid enabling the data transfer. Here is how everything works:
Attribute Values Mapping
The Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension offers a separate interface for attribute values mapping that provides the ability to simplify the Magento 2 Freshsales CRM synchronization and automate it entirely. With our plugin, third-party designations will no longer interrupt transfers from Freshsales CRM to Magento 2 since you can choose an external value and specify its replacement. Repeat the procedure until all third-party designations are mapped to ones utilized in Magento 2. Note that the created schemes are saved and applied for further updates. For more details, read this article: Attribute Values Mapping.
Attribute Values Editing
If attribute values mapping is not enough, you can rely on attribute values editing. Transferring data from Freshsales CRM or other systems to Magento 2 can be automated with the ability to modify attribute values in bulk. Use the following rules:
- Add a prefix to multiple attribute values;
- Add a suffix to numerous attribute values;
- Split various attribute values;
- Merge many attribute values.
Note that you can combine them and create conditions increasing the efficiency of the applied changes. You can find more information in this article: How to Modify Attribute Values During Import and Export in Magento 2.
You won’t use category mapping in the Magento 2 Freshsales CRM integration. However, it dramatically simplifies other connection. You can match external categories to ones used internally, reducing the number of difficulties that usually occur when products are transferred from other platforms to Magento 2. The Improved Import & Export module allows mapping external product categories to ones used in your catalog as follows:
To create new categories right in the import job, choose a parent category, and specify a new one that will be generated automatically. Thus, the extension will link products to it during the import process. If your Magento 2 website doesn’t include a category from an imported file, it’s no longer a problem. You can find more information about this feature here: Category Mapping.
Attributes On The Fly
And if a data file provided from an external system lacks attributes, the Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension lets you create them on the fly via the following general form:
The feature is described here in more detail: Product attributes import.
Extended Connectivity Options
The fundamental aspect of the Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension that enables the Magento 2 Freshsales CRM integration, as well as multiple other connections, is support for additional connectivity options. Designed to improve all data transfers and make the seamless Magento 2 Freshsales CRM integration possible, they include numerous file formats and two alternative ways of transferring data between your e-commerce store and external systems. As for Freshsales CRM, the REST API standard is utilized as a first way of the integration.
Multiple File Standards
Although the Magento 2 Freshsales CRM integration cannot be based on data files, you can leverage them in other integrations. The Improved Import & Export extension supports CSV, XML, JSON, ODS, and Excel as well as unpacks file archives automatically while the default tools work with uncompressed CSV files only!
Multiple File Sources
The following file sources can be leveraged to import and export data files between Magento 2 and external systems:
- FTP/SFTP. Transfer data files using a local or remote server.
- Dropbox. Use a Dropbox account to establish a connection between the two systems. Alternatively, you can rely on Box, OneDrive, Google Drive, iCloud, and Amazon Drive.
- URL. A direct URL can be used to import a data file as well.
Alternative Ways of Import & Export
Note that the alternative ways of import and export are not represented in Magento 2 by default. However, direct API connections are the only way to enable the Magento 2 Freshsales CRM integration.
As we’ve mentioned above, the Improved Import & Export extension provides the ability to leverage REST for the Magento 2 Freshsales CRM synchronization as well as other APIs if necessary. For instance, our module also works with SOAP (which is deprecated in the case of Freshsales CRM) and GraphQL.
Note that all API connections support other extension’s features so that you can leverage mapping, schedules, and attributes on the fly while transferring data from Magento 2 to Freshsales CRM via REST API.
As for the intermediary services, you can rely on Google Sheets, Office 365 Excel, and Zoho Sheettransferring data to your e-commerce store. Although it is impossible to utilize them for the Magento 2 Freshsales CRM integration, other connections can be established with the help of various online sheets. The following image shows how to use Google Sheets to move data to Magento 2:
The video below displays other details of our extension:
Freshsales is an intuitive and robust solution that dramatically improves the way you manage your customer support tasks. The platform offers a user-friendly interface and automates various processes making your daily routine less time-consuming. And due to the Improved Import & Export extension, you can effortlessly connect your Magento 2 website to the CRM system. For further information regarding the Magento 2 Freshbooks integration, follow the link below and contact our support:'