If you don’t want to install Social Login, there is one more extension designed to simplify the default login procedure. With the help of Nucleus Quick Login & Register for Magento 2, you will provide your customers with a user-friendly login experience that doesn’t disrupt their user flow.'
The modern e-commerce world is changing rapidly, so it’s not a surprise that someone stops selling extensions or provides slightly different services. And aheadWorks is not an exception. The company no longer sells Nucleus modules. Luckily, we know how to replace the extension with the help of the following tool.
Table of contents
This Magento 2 social login extension provides the following features:
- Support for 50+ social networks;
- Personalized User Experience
- Improved conversion;
- Social login buttons on various store pages.
This is how a new login form looks:
For further information, follow this link:
With the Magento 2 social login extension by aheadWorks, you will get the following features:
- Customer account creation from social network login;
- Store account connection to multiple social networks;
- Support for all major social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Google, vk.com, ok.com, Pinterest, PayPal, etc.
- Social login buttons on login and checkout pages.
A customer login form looks as follows:
For further information, visit the official extension page here:
The Magento 2 social media login extension by MageDelight also provide a comprehensive list of features. Install the module, and you will get the following robust replacement of the Magestore’s tool:
- Magento 2 social media login and registration;
- AJAX-based features;
- Support for 15+ social media networks;
- Registered customers may be linked to social media services;
- Custom post-login page and social login bar position.
The login/registration popup looks as follows:
For further information about this Magento 2 social login extension, follow this link:
For other Magento 2 social media extensions check this post: Magento 2 Social Media Integration.
After installing the module, you will reduce bounce rates. This goal is achieved by keeping customers right where they are, without sending them to a new page. Consequently, registration or logging in is no longer an annoying process that interrupts shopping experience.
It is also necessary to mention that Nucleus Quick Login & Register for Magento 2 is absolutely responsive, so it does not matter what kind of device is used.
- Simplicity. Both registration and login procedures are simple and intuitive, so your clients will be happy with the quick and efficient procedure.
- Wide Availability. The module provides the ability to login or register regardless of what page your customers are on.
- No More Disruption Points. Redirects are no longer necessary, so you can keep your shopper where they are for registering and logging in.
- Easy Configuration. An intuitive backend interface of Nucleus Quick Login & Register for Magento 2 lets you decide where the customer is directed upon logging in or registering.
Stores -> Settings -> Configuration -> Customers -> Customer Configuration -> Login Options.
With Quick Login & Register you get an option that provides the ability to choose between keeping each customer on the same page or redirecting him or her to the account dashboard upon logging in. Choose “No” to improve the default user experience and let customers stay on the current page. If you select “Yes”, all customers are redirected to Account Dashboard.
That’s all the backend appearance of the Nucleus Quick Login & Register Magento 2 extension, so let’s see it in action.
Click “Sign In” and you will get a new window that appears from the left side of the screen. The window contains all fields required for signing in.
The same is about “Create an Account”, but the appropriate window contains more options.
As you can see, Nucleus Quick Login & Register for Magento 2 does not completely revamp the default registration or login procedure, but it improves them as much as customers want. And it would be great if this module was combined with the functionality of the Social Login extension. Although Quick Login & Register costs $395, you can give it a go especially if you are a Magento 1 customer of AheadWorks, applying for a 50% discount.'