The following article sheds light on
Table of contents
- 1 Pipedrive Overview
- 2 Magento 2 Pipedrive Integration
- 3 Pipedrive API
- 4 Improved Import & Export Magento 2 Extension Features
- 4.1 Automated Import & Export
- 4.2 Advanced Mapping Features
- 4.3 Extended Connectivity Options
- 5 Final Words
The team behind the Pipedrive platform believes that the power of the system comes from its simplicity. And we can only agree with this statement because even the most robust solution is worth nothing if you don’t know how to leverage it. Thus, every element of Pipedrive is designed to zero-in and double down on actions that drive deals to close.
- Intuitive Admin. While some CRM platforms are very complicated, you can quickly master Pipedrive without any help from third-party specialists. The admin section of the system is intuitive and easy-to-master. Furthermore, it automates various processes. For instance, emails, calls, and progress are tracked automatically. Thus, you can focus on doing what you do best with the Magento 2 Pipedrive integration.
- Advanced Clarity. Fire up Pipedrive, and you’ll land on a single, streamlined view of your sales process. The platform gives everything your team needs to get access to the same control page.
- Clear Pipeline. With the Magento 2 Pipedrive integration, you always know what to focus on. The system lets you create a clear pipeline. As a result, you can concentrate on where you are and what you need to do next.
- Progress Tracking. With a clear pipeline, which is your starting point, the Magento 2 Pipedrive integration keeps your actions on-point not off-target. Consequently, it lets you replace all idealistic goals with realistic ones.
- Easy-to-Configure. According to G2Crowd, Pipedrive is one of the most straightforward sales tools to implement. To start selling, you only need to log in and fill up your pipeline. No third-party specialists are necessary. However, the situation with the Magento 2 Pipedrive integration is a little bit more complicated. But you can reduce headaches using the tool described below.
- Engaging Routine. The Pipedrive CRM platform is visually beautiful, intuitive, and fully customizable. It not only simplifies daily duties but also engages your employees, making their day-to-day work less stressful.
- Advanced Flexibility. Due to 100+ apps and integrations, Pipedrive suits well all possible business. You can start using the default platform and then enhance it with additional instruments as your business grows.
- Management. The Magento 2 Pipedrive integration lets you manage all CRM activities most efficiently. You can either automate various backend processes or simplify them as much as possible. The platform’s clear visual interface prompts you to take action when they are required to stay on top of all deals.
- Emails. The CRM system is integrated with the email functionality so that you can start sending and receiving messages right within Pipedrive. As a result, all your sales communication is available in one place.
- Activities & Goals. You will manage all your events, make well-informed decisions, and achieve goals more efficiently with the Magento 2 Pipedrive integration. The platform offers activity reminder emails, mobile notifications, and various alerts. With their help, it lets you concentrate on other aspects of your business without delaying important tasks or forgetting about them.
- Reports. Robust sales reporting is available with the Magento 2 Pipedrive integration. The corresponding section of the CRM platform lets you keep tabs on where you’re losing deals and discover what should be improved first.
- Forecasts. To make your business even more efficient, the Magento 2 Pipedrive integration enables you to leverage forecasts. The platform lets you understand how your business will develop in the nearest future. Thus, you can get ready for declines or even prevent them.
- Mobile Support. Since Pipedrive offers iPhone and Android apps, you and your employees can work from anywhere, any time. Get all the necessary control elements under your fingertips.
- Reminders. With the Magento 2 Pipedrive integration, you eliminate the need to use third-party reminders. The CRM platform provides the corresponding functionality out-of-the-box. Complete an activity and Pipedrive will remind you to plan the next one. Furthermore, this process can be automated entirely so that you can concentrate on tasks instead of their scheduling. Note that all activity reminders can be synced with Google Calendar. And due to mobile apps, you can edit, complete, and add new activities on the go. These are just some actions available on mobile devices:
- Save call logging activities to your deals;
- Discover nearby clients;
- Schedule activities;
- Take notes during a call;
- Add images to deals and contacts.
- Visual Sales Pipeline. With the Magento 2 Pipedrive integration, you can leverage the platform’s visual sales pipeline. Take actions, remain organized and stay in control of the complex sales process. A single and intuitive view offers all the data you need. And with a drag-and-drop editor, managing your daily deals becomes a piece of cake.
- Progress Tracking. Pipedrive offers several tools to track your progress. You can use the robust reposting engine to see where you lose deals and identify opportunities for improvement. At the same time, quite precise forecast results can be leveraged for the same purpose. Other features include the ability to view the number of scheduled and completed activities, monitor activities that bring you the best conversion rate, view deals that got closer to a sale as well as ones that are won and lost. Thus, you can easily understand when and why you are losing deals with the Magento 2 Pipedrive integration.
Pipedrive offers the following four pricing plans:
- ESSENTIAL. With this plan, you will easily set up a sales process and get your daily routine organized for $12.50 per user per month if billed annually.
- ADVANCED. This plan is suitable for merchants who want to automate sales processes spending less time on admin duties. It is available for $24.90 per user per month if billed annually.
- PROFESSIONAL. If your team is big and you want to scale sales performance to hit more targets, choose this plan. It is available for $49.90 per user per month, but you have to bill annually.
- ENTERPRISE. This plan lets you customize Pipedrive for your business needs. It starts at $99.00.
All plans provide GDPR-compliance, access to 150+ apps & integrations, 24/7 chat and email support, US and EU data centers, iOS + Android mobile apps, Open API, etc.
Magento 2 Pipedrive Integration
Now, when you know about significant benefits, products, and industries of Pipedrive, we’d like to draw your attention to another important topic – the Magento 2 Pipedrive integration. Unfortunately, you cannot use the default tools to connect your e-commerce store to the CRM platform, but there is a solution that enables seamless integration. Meet the Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension – a universal tool that allows numerous Magento 2 integrations with external systems and other Magento 2 websites.
The module is designed to help you connect your Magento 2 website to Pipedrive in a matter of minutes. And you can achieve this goal without a single line of code! It is only necessary to install the extension on your e-commerce website and let is automate data transfers between Magento 2 and Pipedrive. Improved Import & Export creates a bridge between the two platforms based on API connections.
The Improved Import & Export extension lets you leverage the following enhancements to run the Magento 2 Pipedrive integration seamlessly:
- Automated CRM data tracking and exchange;
- Synchronization for:
- Magento entities (all product types, orders, customers, and invoices);
- Pipedrive entities;
- Synchronization history;
- Attributes mapping to improve the accuracy of Magento 2 data in Pipedrive;
- Automate data transfers via schedules or triggers.
- Support for multiple stores;
- Support for various currencies.
Let’s explore several use cases to illustrate the functionality of the plugin from the perspective of the Magento 2 Pipedrive integration. Note that if Pipedrive does not support some of the following entities, you can still leverage the described processes for integration with other systems.
When you add a new product, update an existing one, or apply changes to the inventory, the Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension transfers all the corresponding data to Pipedrive, updating the CRM platform.
When a new customer registers on your Magento 2 storefront, Improved Import & Export can send the corresponding data to Pipedrive. When a registered customer applies changes to his/her existing account, the module can transfer the data to the CRM platform.
Income tracking is another opportunity related to Improved Import & Export. Our extension can quickly transfer income data from your e-commerce website to Pipedrive and back if the CRM platform requires it.
Payment Methods Mapping
Another opportunity related to Magento 2 integration with external systems is related to payment methods mapping. To enable free data transfers between the platforms, you can map them within a few clicks. It doesn’t affect the synchronization with Pipedrive; however, you can leverage this feature in other integrations.
Tax Rates Mapping
The same is about tax rates: the Improved Import & Export module provides the ability to map tax rates used in Magento 2 to an external system, ensuring that tax calculations are correct.
Other Use Cases
The Magento 2 Pipedrive integration based on the Improved Import & Export extension provides the ability to:
- choose what entities to move between the platforms: products, orders, customers, invoices, etc;
- use schedules or events to enable automated data transfers;
- synchronize the two systems by mapping Magento 2 attributes to ones used in Pipedrive.
Pipedrive utilizes an intuitive RESTful API. You can use it to create public or private apps with the help of OAuth and integrations via API token. Note that public apps and integrations work directly with Pipedrive.
It is also necessary to mention that some APIs require your access role to have specific privileges. Otherwise, you won’t build the connection. And of course, previous API experience is mandatory to connect your e-commerce store to the CRM platform. Luckily, there is a more intuitive and user-friendly solution!
With the Improved Import & Export extension, the Magento 2 Pipedrive integration is seamless, secure, and unlimited! Although the module uses the REST API to connect your e-commerce website to the external system, it can also leverage SOAP and other standards to create any connections if necessary. The plugin generates multiple API bridges, exchanging all entities between the two systems. Thus, it enables Magento 2 Pipedrive integration. You only have to install and configure it or ask our team to do that.
Improved Import & Export Magento 2 Extension Features
We’ve already explored the CRM platform as well as some essential nuances of the Magento 2 Pipedrive integration. Therefore, let’s take a look at the Improved Import & Export features that simplify the data synchronization between the two systems. Since our extension completely revamps the default import and export functionality of the platform, you get an absolutely new way of data transfers. It helps you avoid many issues associated with the built-in tools.
The default instruments don’t let you do the following things:
- Establish API connections;
- Automate data transfers;
- Map attributes;
- Leverage import/export of all entities.
As a result, it is necessary to repeat numerous processes every time a data transfer between Magento 2 and Pipedrive is required. Usually, you have to recreate changes applied to your e-commerce store in a CRM system manually. Since the integration requires multiple updates per day, it turns into a complete waste of time. But the problem can be easily solved with the help of a more reliable solution.
The Improved Import & Export extension allows transferring all information from Magento 2 to Pipedrive and back. Note that all processes are automated: the plugin transfers data, matches different external attributes and their values from one system to another, leverages multiple API connections in the integration working with all entities. The Magento 2 Pipedrive integration becomes a breeze with our module.
Automated Import & Export
The Pipedrive Magento 2 integration is a continuous process that requires advanced automation. And Improved Import & Export provides the ability to avoid daily duties related to data transfers via schedules and event-based triggers, which entirely automate them.
Schedules represent the most intuitive and straightforward way of automation in different data transfers, including the Magento 2 Pipedrive integration. The flow of information between the two systems is based on cron. You specify a time interval and the extension imports/exports updates according to it. The module lets you create fully independent import and export jobs with several different options:
- custom intervals,
- customizable, predefined update schemes,
- profiles with no schedules (which are suitable for maintaining such tasks as migration to Magento 2),
- and asynchronous data transfers (launch every scheduled profile manually whenever you want).
Event-based triggers are another huge improvement provided by the Improved Import & Export extension. They introduce a more flexible approach to the Magento 2 Pipedrive integration exchanging data in real-time. Use the following algorithm to automate data transfers between the two systems:
- Create a trigger;
- Connect it to an event;
- Link an action to a trigger to launch it automatically.
Thus, transferring data to Pipedrive with the help of a trigger simplifies the integration. When something happens in Magento 2, the plugin transfers the corresponding data to the CRM platform.
For instance, a customer creates an account on your website; the extension rapidly provides the corresponding data to Pipedrive. The Magento 2 Pipedrive Integration Add-On for Improved Import & Export will help you forget about creating similar schemes manually! Follow the link below for more information regarding triggers: How to Run Magento 2 Import or Export After Specific System Event or Process.
Advanced Mapping Features
Map Pipedrive attributes to ones used in Magento 2 and vice versa to enable automated data transfers between the two systems. The Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension radically simplifies the Pipedrive Magento 2 integration in terms of attributes and their values with the help of the following features:
Use our module to solve the problem of different attribute standards without headaches and enable the Magento 2 Pipedrive integration in the most intuitive way with mapping presets – predefined mapping schemes that eliminate manual attributes matching.
You no longer need to look for unsupported attributes and fix them. Our extension performs all the necessary improvements automatically. It analyzes the input data file transferred from Pipedrive, discovers third-party attributes, and matches them to the ones used in Magento. As for export processes, Magento 2 Pipedrive Integration Add-One for Improved Import & Export knows what attributes are required by the CRM system. It also modifies ones utilized in Magento according to the rules of the external platform. You only need to select a matching scheme suitable for your migration:
Importing/exporting data between Pipedrive and Magento 2 can also be based on manual attributes mapping right in the Magento admin! The Improved Import & Export module provides a unique matching interface which offers full control over the process: you specify external (internal) attributes and link them to the corresponding internal (external) ones in a particular grid enabling the data transfer. Here is how everything works:
Attribute Values Mapping
The Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension offers a separate interface for attribute values mapping that provides the ability to simplify the Magento 2 Pipedrive synchronization and automate it entirely. With our plugin, third-party designations will no longer interrupt transfers from Pipedrive to Magento 2 since you can choose an external value and specify its replacement. Repeat the procedure until all third-party designations are mapped to ones utilized in Magento 2. Note that the created schemes are saved and applied for further updates. For more details, read this article: Attribute Values Mapping.
Attribute Values Editing
If attribute values mapping is not enough, you can rely on attribute values editing. Transferring data from Pipedrive or other systems to Magento 2 can be automated with the ability to modify attribute values in bulk. Use the following rules:
- Add a prefix to multiple attribute values;
- Add a suffix to numerous attribute values;
- Split various attribute values;
- Merge many attribute values.
Note that you can combine them and create conditions increasing the efficiency of the applied changes. You can find more information in this article: How to Modify Attribute Values During Import and Export in Magento 2.
You won’t use category mapping in the Magento 2 Pipedrive integration. However, it dramatically simplifies other connection. You can match external categories to ones used internally, reducing the number of difficulties that usually occur when products are transferred from other platforms to Magento 2. The Improved Import & Export module allows mapping external product categories to ones used in your catalog as follows:
To create new categories right in the import job, choose a parent category, and specify a new one that will be generated automatically. Thus, the extension will link products to it during the import process. If your Magento 2 website doesn’t include a category from an imported file, it’s no longer a problem. You can find more information about this feature here: Category Mapping.
Attributes On The Fly
And if a data file provided from an external system lacks attributes, the Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension lets you create them on the fly via the following general form:
The feature is described here in more detail: Product attributes import.
Extended Connectivity Options
The fundamental aspect of the Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension that enables the Magento 2 Pipedrive integration, as well as multiple other connections, is support for additional connectivity options. Designed to improve all data transfers and make the seamless Magento 2 Pipedrive integration possible, they include numerous file formats and two alternative ways of transferring data between your e-commerce store and external systems. As for Pipedrive, the REST API standard is utilized as a first way of the integration.
Multiple File Standards
Although the Magento 2 Pipedrive integration cannot be based on data files, you can leverage them in other integrations. The Improved Import & Export extension supports CSV, XML, JSON, ODS, and Excel as well as unpacks file archives automatically while the default tools work with uncompressed CSV files only!
Multiple File Sources
The following file sources can be leveraged to import and export data files between Magento 2 and external systems:
- FTP/SFTP. Transfer data files using a local or remote server.
- Dropbox. Use a Dropbox account to establish a connection between the two systems. Alternatively, you can rely on Box, OneDrive, Google Drive, iCloud, and Amazon Drive.
- URL. A direct URL can be used to import a data file as well.
Alternative Ways of Import & Export
Note that the alternative ways of import and export are not represented in Magento 2 by default. However, direct API connections are the only way to enable the Magento 2 Pipedrive integration.
As we’ve mentioned above, the Improved Import & Export extension provides the ability to leverage REST for the Magento 2 Pipedrive synchronization as well as other APIs if necessary. For instance, our module also works with SOAP (which is deprecated in the case of Pipedrive ) and GraphQL.
Note that all API connections support other extension’s features so that you can leverage mapping, schedules, and attributes on the fly while transferring data from Magento 2 to Pipedrive via REST API.
As for the intermediary services, you can rely on Google Sheets, Office 365 Excel, and Zoho Sheettransferring data to your e-commerce store. Although it is impossible to utilize them for the Magento 2 Pipedrive integration, other connections can be established with the help of various online sheets. The following image shows how to use Google Sheets to move data to Magento 2:
The video below displays other details of our extension:
Pipedrive is an easy-to-use and at the same time powerful CRM solution. You can effortlessly leverage it in your e-commerce business based on Magento 2. Simplify and automate multiple daily processes related to your interactions with customers concentrating on what really matters.
As for connecting your Magento 2 website to Pipedrive, you can dramatically simplify this process with the help of the Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension. To discover more information about the Magento 2 Pipedrive integration, follow this link and contact our support: