Installing third-party Magento extensions may be a reason of various problems within your ecommerce store. Conflicts occur and disable vital functionality making your storefront partly unusable. Therefore, it is extremely important to avoid conflicts or find and resolve them. And the best tool for achieving this goal is the Extension Conflict Magento extension by Extendware.
The module is designed to check a Magento website for potential conflicts. Besides, it often provides step-by-step guides to resolve them. In addition, you can get data about observers and PHP information making it easier to identify and resolve conflicts on your Magento website.
It is also necessary to mention that the Extendware team can help you with some difficult conflicts as a part of custom development. You just have to find it with the help of the Extension Conflict module and contact the team.
- The Fastest Way To Resolve Conflicts. The module lets you identify various rewrite conflicts within seconds. Nexts, you get potential resolution information or contact the support.
- File Rewrites. File rewrites can be viewed within the module.
- Observers. All observers registered by the extension can be also viewed. Since they sometimes become a reason of issues, this feature is also helpful.
- PHP. Extendware Extension Conflict also checks if PHP runs correctly (has all required modules and is properly configured).
- Third-Parеy Extensions. The module analyzes the whole store, so it does not matter what extension providers you work with.
The Extendware Extension Conflict Magento extension does not have a configuration section. Instead, there are three other screens dedicated to conflicts rewrite, observers, and PHP.
All rewrites can be viewed under Extendware -> Manage Extensions -> Extension Conflict -> Rewrites. Click the appropriate button to find the resolution. Note that the grid from the demo store is empty, because there are no conflicts between Extendware extensions. So, if you use only company’s modules, there is no need to purchase Extendware Extension Conflict.
Registered event observers are available here: Extendware -> Manage Extensions -> Extension Conflict -> Event Observers. If you are not familiar with observers, the section shows events that extensions and the Magento core are listening to. This illustrates how extensions interact with the system.
As for the PHP information, it can be viewed under Extendware -> Manage Extensions -> Extension Conflict -> PHP Information. Thus, you can easily find out if there are any troubles with your PHP configuration.
As you can see, the Extendware Extension Conflict Magento module has an informative interface, is extremely easy to use, and you don’t have to configure it. The tool costs just $59, so don’t hesitate to give it a try.