Table of contents
- 1 Saasu Overview
- 2 Magento 2 Saasu Integration
- 3 Saasu API
- 4 Improved Import & Export Magento 2 Extension Features
- 4.1 Automated Import & Export
- 4.2 Advanced Mapping Features
- 4.3 Extended Connectivity Options
- 5 Final Words
Saasu will replace your old accounting solution that is installed on your computer, reducing its complexity in favor of flexibility, simplicity, and a broad set of modern features. Access the platform anytime, anywhere due to its cloud nature. Saasu runs on private servers of Rackspace and Amazon so that you can launch it right from a browser or via a mobile application. No installation processes are required, all updates are automatic, backups are created regularly. The freedom of monitoring your business metrics on-the-go and working remotely is the critical characteristic of Saasu.
Synchronize data between the accounting system and your e-commerce website with the seamless Magento 2 Saasu integration described below. You can create a bridge between the two platforms which moves different sets of information seamlessly.
Real-time reports are another essential benefit of Saasu. You can always keep tabs on your business performance and other vital metrics with this accounting system. It lets you customize and view different reports that characterize all possible aspects of your e-commerce enterprise.
Saasu also lets you improve your cash flow substantially. The platform provides the ability to invoice your clients in a user-friendly manner so that you get paid faster. You can reduce paperwork as well as configure recurring payments, reminders, and other time-savers.
Great expense management tools are also under your disposal with the Magento 2 Saasu integration. The accounting platform lets you leverage batch payments, categorize expenses, schedule payments, and avoid the headache of using spreadsheets. Thus, you dramatically reduce risks and improve the efficiency of your business management.
Saasu offers everything you need in a single place: a dashboard with sales, future payments, and bank balances, your ledger, a rapid search field, a section with online payments, automated updates, mobile applications, etc. Below, we describe its core features.
- Advanced Invoicing. With the Magento 2 Saasu integration, you can create professionally-looking invoices with no headaches. Leverage sales opportunities and estimates, turning them into orders and sales. Use reminders and schedules to never miss a substantial payment. Invoice your returning buyers with invoices automatically. The same opportunity is represented in the case of statements. You can also leverage quotes, sales orders, credit notes, and tons of other features. And don’t forget that invoices are customizable and can be sent by email right from your Saasu account.
- Expense Management. Monitor your business expenses, employee expenses, or purchases with the Magento 2 Saasu integration from the same screen. The platform enables you to attach documents and receipts to your transactions, increasing the efficiency of the related management routine. Additionally, you can leverage payables with the ability to track the money you owe your suppliers and staff, enable recurring purchases with the automated procedure of invoice creation, and streamline accounting aspects of referral campaigns: the system support affiliate and recipient created tax invoices.
- Bank Integration. Saasu is integrated with multiple banks so that you can run reconciliation smoothly. Use automatic bank and PayPal feeds to keep everything up to date. Rely on rules to enable accurate transaction processing and note that transaction can be linked to invoices by the system.
- Intelligent Forecasts. The Magento 2 Saasu integration also enables cash flow forecasts. The Forecaster feature allows you to set when funds arrive and leave or lets you enable Saasu to do the calculations automatically. Since the mechanism is based on your actual transaction data, you don’t need to configure it or spend hours on data entry. Note that by dragging cashflow movements to different dates as the real world changes, you make further forecasts more precise. The data within the tool updates as new info enters your Saasu file.
- Inventory Tracking. The Magento 2 Saasu integration lets you leverage numerous inventory management, purchasing, and supply-chain instruments. As a merchant, you can choose how to account inventory items, organize products and services, use vouchers to promote certain goods, perform stock takes, control inventory levels, and connect multiple inventory locations. Note that Saasu supports different product types, including bundle items. Serial numbers, attributes and their values, stock alerts, automated reorders, POS support, and many other features are waiting for you in the system.
- Advanced Payroll. The Magento 2 Saasu integration enables payrolls with automated tax calculations, time sheets, and employee access. You can assign workers to different groups to pay them in bulk. Furthermore, it is possible to customize user roles to protect your budget from occasional payrolls. Only specified employees can edit and approve payments. Scheduled pay runs are possible as well!
- Multiple Currencies. Since Saasu supports more than 50 currencies, you can freely use this accounting software to manage your international e-commerce business. Note that exchange rates are updated daily within the system. You can also use the OzForex engine to pay foreign currencies transactions as well as leverage a built-in two-way converter.
- Advanced Reports. As you might have already guessed, such a complex system provides robust reporting capabilities. You can not only leverage multiple new reports with the Magento 2 Saasu integration but also customize them and apply various filters to get a particular output necessary for your current needs. The system lets you use tags, comparisons, and other instruments to get the most out of provided data. As for the available reports, they include ones related to sales, budgets, tax, balance sheet, profit and loss, stocks, etc.
- Customers. The accounting platform lets you create a database of customers. It means that you can transfer them from your e-commerce website using the Magento 2 Saasu integration described below. Furthermore, It is possible to link customer and supplier addresses to Google Maps. The system even lets you use Skype for instant speed dialing. Advanced support for social networks is here as well.
- Workflow Improvements. To simplify your daily routine, Saasu offers multiple more features. For instance, you can freely record notes, tasks, and communications with your clients and partners, save attachments to particular contacts, tag contacts, transactions, and invoice line items and assign activities to employees. It is also necessary to mention that you can provide an unlimited number of employees with access to your account. At the same time, specific user groups can get limited privileges, so you can control what users can see and do. The feature is combined with an activity tracker that shows who has accessed your data.
To enable the Magento 2 Saasu integration, you need an account on the platform to connect your e-commerce store to. The accounting system offers three plans, so choose one that is the most suitable for your business needs.
Small costs $15 per month. It offers 1k transactions, 3 bank feeds, payroll for 1 person, 2 GB of attachments, invoices and quotes, recurring credit card billing, expense tracking, reports and statements, cash flow and budgets, and email support.
With the Medium plan, you have to pay $40 per month. It dramatically enhances the previous offer. You get up to 20k transactions, 5 bank feeds, payroll for 20 employees, and 4 GB of attachments. Besides, the plan offers support for inventory features and multiple currencies.
As for the most expensive plan – the Large one – it costs $70 per month. It offers 40k transactions, 10 feeds, payroll for a team of 40 people, and 10 GB of attachments. Other enhancements include Consolidated P&L and an API Sandbox file.
Magento 2 Saasu Integration
Unfortunately, you cannot use the default tools to connect Magento 2 to Saasu, but there is a solution that enables seamless integration. Meet the Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension – a universal tool that allows numerous Magento 2 integrations with external systems and other Magento 2 websites. The module is designed to help you connect your Magento 2 website to Saasu in a matter of minutes. And you can achieve this goal without a single line of code! It is only necessary to install the extension on your e-commerce website and let is automate data transfers between Magento 2 and Saasu. Improved Import & Export creates a bridge between the two platforms based on API connections.
The Improved Import & Export extension lets you leverage the following enhancements to run the Magento 2 Saasu integration seamlessly:
- Automated invoices and revenue tracking;
- Data synchronization for:
- Payment methods;
- Tax methods;
- Magento entities (all product types, orders, customers, and invoices);
- Saasu entities;
- Synchronization history;
- Attributes mapping to improve the accuracy of Magento 2 data in Saasu;
- Automate data transfers via schedules or triggers.
- Support for multiple stores;
- Support for various currencies.
Let’s explore several use cases to illustrate the functionality of the plugin from the perspective of the Magento 2 Saasu integration. Note that if Saasu does not support some of the following entities, you can still leverage the described processes for integration with other systems.
When you add a new product or update an existing one, the Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension transfers all the corresponding data to Saasu updating the accounting platform.
Order Data and Invoices
When a customer places an order on your Magento 2 website, and it is paid successfully, an invoice is created in Saasu. Associated products and payments can be created as well.
When a new customer registers on your Magento 2 storefront, Improved Import & Export sends the corresponding data to Saasu. When a registered customer applies changes to his/her existing account, the module transfers the data to the accounting platform.
Income tracking is another opportunity related to the Magento 2 Saasu integration based on Improved Import & Export. Our extension can quickly transfer income data from your e-commerce website to Saasu and back.
Payment Methods Mapping
Another opportunity related to the Magento 2 Saasu integration is related to payment methods mapping. To enable free data transfers between the platforms, you can map them within a few clicks.
Tax Rates Mapping
The same is about tax rates: the Improved Import & Export module provides the ability to map tax rates used in Magento 2 to Saasu, ensuring that tax calculations are correct.
Other Use Cases
The Magento 2 Saasu integration based on the Improved Import & Export extension provides the ability to:
- choose what entities to move between the platforms: products, orders, customers, invoices, etc;
- use schedules or events to enable automated data transfers;
- synchronize the two systems by mapping Magento 2 attributes to ones used in Saasu.
Saasu works with a rest based API and is currently replacing the existing main API that exists
The new interface supports submitting and returning data in both XML and JSON data formats. Both are supported by the Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension. If you do everything manually, it is possible to specify the necessary format by using the content-type HTTP header when submitting API calls. Use application/json for JSON or application/xml for XML. As for our module, you only have to select the more preferable format in settings.
And there is no limit to what you can do with the Improved Import & Export extension and the Magento 2 Saasu integration. The module uses the REST API to connect your e-commerce website to external systems. If other standards are required, the extension incorporates them as well. To enable the Magento 2 Saasu integration, the module creates multiple API connections, exchanging all entities between the two systems.
Improved Import & Export Magento 2 Extension Features
We’ve already explored the accounting platform as well as some essential nuances of the Magento 2 Saasu integration. Therefore, let’s take a look at the Improved Import & Export features that simplify the data synchronization between the two systems. Since our extension completely revamps the default import and export functionality of the platform, you get an absolutely new way of data transfers, which helps you avoid many issues associated with the built-in tools.
The default instruments don’t let you do the following things:
- Establish API connections;
- Automate data transfers;
- Map attributes;
- Import/export all entities.
As a result, it is necessary to repeat numerous processes every time a data transfer between Magento 2 and Saasu is required. Usually, you have to recreate changes applied to your e-commerce store in an accounting system manually. Since the integration requires multiple updates per day, it turns into a waste of time. But we offer a more reliable solution.
The Improved Import & Export extension allows transferring all information from Magento 2 to Saasu and back. Note that all processes are automated: relax while the plugin transfers data, matches different external attributes and their values from one system to another, leverages multiple API connections in the integration working with all entities. The Magento 2 Saasu integration becomes a breeze with our module.
Automated Import & Export
The Saasu Magento 2 integration is a continuous process that requires advanced automation. And Improved Import & Export provides the ability to avoid daily duties related to data transfers via schedules and event-based triggers, which entirely automate them.
Schedules represent the most intuitive and straightforward way of automation in different data transfers, including the Magento 2 Saasu integration. The flow of information between the two systems is based on cron. You specify a time interval and the extension imports/exports updates according to it letting you create fully independent import and export jobs with several different options:
- custom intervals,
- customizable, predefined update schemes,
- profiles with no schedules (which are suitable for maintaining such tasks as migration to Magento 2),
- and asynchronous data transfers (launch every scheduled profile manually whenever you want).
Event-based triggers are another huge improvement provided by the Improved Import & Export extension. They introduce a more flexible approach to the Magento 2 Saasu integration exchanging data in real time. Use the following algorithm to automate data transfers between the two systems:
- Create a trigger;
- Connect it to an event;
- Link an action to a trigger to launch it automatically.
Thus, transferring data to Saasu with the help of a trigger dramatically simplifies the integration. When something happens in Magento 2, the plugin transfers the corresponding data to the accounting platform.
For instance, a customer creates an account on your website; the extension rapidly provides the corresponding data to Saasu. The Magento 2 Saasu Integration Add-On for Improved Import & Export will help you forget about creating similar schemes manually! Follow the link below for more information regarding triggers: How to Run Magento 2 Import or Export After Specific System Event or Process.
Advanced Mapping Features
Map Saasu attributes to ones used in Magento 2 and vice versa to enable automated data transfers between the two systems. The Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension radically simplifies the Saasu Magento 2 integration in terms of attributes and their values with the help of the following features:
Use our module to solve the problem of different attribute standards without headaches and enable the Magento 2 Saasu integration in the most intuitive way with mapping presets – predefined mapping schemes that eliminate manual attributes matching.
You no longer need to look for unsupported attributes and fix them. Our extension performs all the necessary improvements automatically. It analyzes the input data file transferred from Saasu, discovers third-party attributes, and matches them to the ones used in Magento. As for export processes, Magento 2 Saasu Integration Add-One for Improved Import & Export knows what attributes are required by the accounting system and modifies ones utilized in Magento according to the rules of the external platform. You only need to select a matching scheme suitable for your migration:
Importing/exporting data between Saasu and Magento 2 can also be based on manual attributes mapping right in the Magento admin! The Improved Import & Export module provides a unique matching interface which offers full control over the process: you specify external (internal) attributes and link them to the corresponding internal (external) ones in a particular grid enabling the data transfer. Here is how everything works:
Attribute Values Mapping
The Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension offers a separate interface for attribute values mapping that provides the ability to simplify the Magento 2 Saasu synchronization and automate it entirely. With our plugin, third-party designations will no longer interrupt transfers from Saasu to Magento 2 since you can choose an external value and specify its replacement. Repeat the procedure until all third-party designations are mapped to ones utilized in Magento 2. Note that the created schemes are saved and applied for further updates. For more details, read this article: Attribute Values Mapping.
Attribute Values Editing
If attribute values mapping is not enough, you can rely on attribute values editing. Transferring data from Saasu or other systems to Magento 2 can be automated with the ability to modify attribute values in bulk. Use the following rules:
- Add a prefix to multiple attribute values;
- Add a suffix to numerous attribute values;
- Split various attribute values;
- Merge many attribute values.
Note that you can combine them and create conditions increasing the efficiency of the applied changes. You can find more information in this article: How to Modify Attribute Values During Import and Export in Magento 2.
You won’t use category mapping in the Magento 2 Saasu integration. However, it dramatically simplifies other connection. You can match external categories to ones used internally reducing the number of difficulties that usually occur when products are transferred from other platforms to Magento 2. The Improved Import & Export module allows mapping external product categories to ones used in your catalog as follows:
To create new categories right in the import job, choose a parent category, and specify a new one that will be generated automatically. Thus, the extension will link products to it during the import process. If your Magento 2 website doesn’t include a category from an imported file, it’s no longer a problem. You can find more information about this feature here: Category Mapping.
Attributes On The Fly
And if a data file provided from an external system lacks attributes, the Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension lets you create them on the fly via the following general form:
The feature is described here in more detail: Product attributes import.
Extended Connectivity Options
The fundamental aspect of the Improved Import & Export Magento 2 extension that enables the Magento 2 Saasu integration, as well as multiple other connections, is support for additional connectivity options. Designed to improve all data transfers and make the seamless Magento 2 Saasu integration possible, they include numerous file formats and two alternative ways of transferring data between your e-commerce store and external systems. As for Saasu, the REST API standard is utilized as a first way of the integration.
Multiple File Standards
Although the Magento 2 Saasu integration cannot be based on data files, you can leverage them in other integrations. The Improved Import & Export extension supports CSV, XML, JSON, ODS, and Excel as well as unpacks file archives automatically while the default tools work with uncompressed CSV files only!
Multiple File Sources
The following file sources can be leveraged to import and export data files between Magento 2 and external systems:
- FTP/SFTP. Transfer data files using a local or remote server.
- Dropbox. Use a Dropbox account to establish a connection between the two systems. Alternatively, you can rely on Box, OneDrive, Google Drive, iCloud, and Amazon Drive.
- URL. A direct URL can be used to import a data file as well.
Alternative Ways of Import & Export
Note that the alternative ways of import and export are not represented in Magento 2 by default. However, direct API connections are the only way to enable the Magento 2 Saasu integration.
As we’ve mentioned above, the Improved Import & Export extension provides the ability to leverage REST for the Magento 2 Saasu synchronization as well as other APIs if necessary. For instance, our module also works with SOAP (which is deprecated in the case of Saasu) and GraphQL.
Note that all API connections support other extension’s features so that you can leverage mapping, schedules, and attributes on the fly while transferring data from Magento 2 to Saasu via REST API.
As for the intermediary services, you can rely on Google Sheets, Office 365 Excel, and Zoho Sheettransferring data to your e-commerce store. Although it is impossible to utilize them for the Magento 2 Saasu integration, other connections can be established with the help of various online sheets. The following image shows how to use Google Sheets to move data to Magento 2:
The video below displays other details of our extension:
The Magento 2 Saasu integration is not a problem when you use the Improved Import & Export extension. Our module not only enables a seamless connection between the two systems but also lets you automate all data transfers between them. If you want to connect your e-commerce website to the powerful accounting system without any headaches, follow the link below and contact our support:'