Make your Magento shopping cart customer-friendly by installing Aheadworks AJAX Cart Pro. The extension is aimed at both Magento 2 and 1, so you don’t have to worry about a version of the ecommerce platform you use (it is easy to choose the appropriate module). After installation, you will only need to set up five options to fully leverage the power of AJAX in the cart. After that, your Magento 2 website will be enhanced with an add-to-cart pop-up. In their turn, your buyers will be able to select all the necessary products and add them to cart without even leaving the catalog. By removing annoying interruptions from the shopping process, you will make your customers more loyal, eventually increasing sales.
- All product types support;
- Display a pop-up on product or catalog pages;
- Cross-sells block in a pop-up;
- Integration with Automatic Related Products;
- Who Bought This Also Bought block;
- No page reloads;
- Mobile-friendly view.
Aheadworks AJAX Cart Pro for Magento 2 and 1 supports any product types, including configurable, bundle, and grouped ones, making it suitable for most stores. The module lets you activate an add-to-cart pop-up either for products or the entire catalog. Products can be quickly customized with the available options right in the pop-up window. As for content options, the module lets you add a short description, a review summary with the links to review section and product rating to the block.
The Aheadworks AJAX Cart Pro extension supports native Magento cross-sells block and allows displaying related products after a customer adds some items to the cart. Promoting cross-sell and up-sell products brings store owners additional marketing opportunities leading to increased average order value. Due to the integration with the Automatic Related Products, automatically generated related products from the extension’s blocks can also be included in the add-to-cart pop-up. Another integration allows adding Who Bought This Also Bought block to the add-to-cart window according to the specified display rules.
Besides, with the Aheadworks module, page reloads are eliminated, so your customers can enjoy fast processing and smooth transition between the catalog page and the pop-up, selecting products right from the add-to-cart window. As for the mobile-friendly view, it is adjusted automatically to the mobile screen and provides all the same options.
The extension is available under Stores -> Settings -> Configuration -> Aheadworks Extensions -> Ajax Cart Pro.
The five mentioned before options are:
- Display Block For (Products with required options only, Products with any options, or All products);
- Display Product Short Description (Yes/No; displayed for desktop devices);
- Display Product Reviews Summary (Yes/No);
- Display Confirmation Message on Product Page (Yes/No);
- Display Related Products (Yes, Native Cross-Sells/No; can be replaced by the blocks from the integrated extensions – Automatic Related Products and Who Bought This Also Bought).
You can see a product’s short description, reviews summary, and options that enable you to choose the color, size, and quantity. When done, hit the Add to Cart button once again.
Without reloads, a new window appears. It shows cart subtotal and quantity of chosen items. You can click to view reviews, continue shopping, or proceed to checkout. If you have any cross-sells configured for the product, they will be displayed below.
AJAX Cart Pro 1.2
- Who Bought This Also Bought compatibility. The module can show ‘Who bought this also bought’ products provided by the dedicated Aheadworks extension instead of native Magento 2 related products.
- Automatic Related Products compatibility. The module can include related product blocks provided by the Automatic Related Products extension.
AJAX Cart Pro 1.1
- Display native “Cross-Sells” in the confirmation Ajax Cart Pro popup. The possibility to promote other products in the native related products block makes customers consider other goods for their purchases.
- Product page support. Popups can be added to the product pages, allowing customers to go directly to their cart or continue shopping from the product page.
- Refactoring: unit tests, code standards.
The Aheadworks AJAX Cart Pro Magento 2 Extension provides a tiny but very effective enhancement to the core functionality of the platform. Customers no longer have to deal with reloads when they browse items in a catalog. Due to the Add to Cart button, buyers get all the necessary information regarding each product. Besides, all needed options for configuring color, size, and quantity are also available, which makes shopping experience on a Magento store much more user-friendly. As for the appropriate Magento 1 solution, when it comes to pop-ups, it offers even broader customizations.
Now, let’s have a look at both price tags. You can purchase Aheadworks AJAX Cart Pro Magento 2 extension for $219. Note that for this price you get free installation, 90 days of support, and personal account manager. It is also necessary to mention that for its Magento 1 customers, Aheadworks offers a 50% discount on Magento 2 modules.
In its turn, AJAX Cart Pro for Magento 1 costs $99. Additional price for installation is $55, for priority support – $99.'