Today, we are going to talk about a smart SEO improvement provided by Welpixel. The company’s extension is designed to help merchants optimize page titles and make them more SEO and at the same time visitor-friendly. As a result, the optimized store gets a better position among other search results, attracting more visitors. Furthermore, SEO-friendly titles remain short and informative. Sounds intriguing, so meet the Weltpixel SEO Page Title Overwrite Magento 2 module.
Similar tools: Magento 2 SEO Extensions.
To dramatically enhance your current SEO results, the extension proposes to rewrite all H1 tags. Consequently, you get a perfect opportunity to improve all long titles for both product and category pages. Below, you can see all core features of the Weltpixel SEO Page Title Overwrite Magento 2 extension:
- Improved SEO – due to rewrite titles and better descriptions;
- Advanced keywords – the extension allows to provide search engines with long tail keywords for category and product page names;
- Reduced bounce rate – you also improve shopping experience by allowing customers to find what they are looking for much easier;
- Only H1 tags – the extension modifies only H1 tags, so you can use long titles for other store elements;
- Admin-friendly interface – the SEO Page Title Overwrite Magento 2 module is easy to master and below we shed light on its backend usage.
So, how does the extension work on product pages? How is it possible to use user-friendly product titles and at the same time make them SEO-friendly? By using two titles simultaneously! One title is displayed to store visitors (short one) and another is used to inform search engines about the content of your Magento 2 storefront (long one). As a result, you can create long page titles on the basis of long tail keywords, while store visitors will see only short but informative page names.
To achieve this goal for product pages, the Weltpixel SEO Page Title Overwrite Magento 2 module adds a new field on a product information page. Go to Products -> Catalog and open a product for a detailed view. Under the Product Name field, you can see a new one called Product Name Rewrite. In the first one, type your long product name that will be provided to search engines. In the second field, enter a new product name that will be displayed on a storefront to visitors. The page is optimized!
For instance, you can optimize a product page in the following way:
- Product Name: Improved Import Magento 2 Extension | Import to Magento 2 | Migration to Magento 2 | Firebear Studio
- Product Name Rewrite: Improved Import Extension for Magento 2
As for category pages, the situation is absolutely the same: the Weltpixel SEO Page Title Overwrite Magento 2 extension adds a new field, so you can use two category page titles simultaneously. As mentioned above, provide search engines with keyword rich long titles and visitors with shorter ones.
Go to Products -> Categories and select a category you want to optimize. Under the Category name field, you can see a new option – Category Name Rewrite. The first one is for search engines, while the second one is for store visitors.
And this is how you optimize a category page:
- Category Name: Man Hoodies, Autumn Collection, Hand Tailored in Germany
- Category Name Rewrite: Hoodies
Unfortunately, the Weltpixel SEO Page Title Overwrite Magento 2 module doesn’t let you apply the mass update of page titles, but it is almost impossible and in case of templates would be absolutely imprecise. Therefore, get ready to perform lots of work optimizing your product and category page names. The result is absolutely worth it! The extension costs only $99, and you can get it here: