Today, email marketing has become increasingly popular for shop owners. To sell more, they do all kinds of ways to introduce their products to customers. The quickest way to reach customers is via email. Here is the simplest and fastest way to conduct sales, customer care, and support campaigns. However, you must always send hundreds of emails at the same time to hundreds of customers. And this will cause these emails to be rated low credibility. It poses a significant obstacle for you when these emails don’t go to the customer’s primary mailbox, and they are redirected to spam emails that are the trash messages.
To solve this problem, Mageplaza provides an excellent solution that gives you more control over customization and allows you to run software tests on the Magento 2 SMTP server. This extension increases the chances that your emails will reach the customer successfully.
Table of contents
The reason why you need to choose Mageplaza SMTP
Customizable SMTP server in Magento store
Mageplaza SMTP provides you with a very friendly configurable port and server. This module includes detailed instructions on the side of the field; you can see all these functions. Whether you are newbie/rookie, you can also use this extension efficiently.
With the security issue, SMTP authentication and coherence are entirely secure.
Support almost email service providers
Use your SMTP server is excellent. However, to save more time in the configuration, you can customize from one of the available email service vendors as:
- Elastic Email
- Amazon SES
- Zoho Mail
- AOL Mail
- O2 Mail
- Yahoo Mail
- Yahoo Mail Plus
- Yahoo AU/NZ
- NTL @ntlworld.com
- BT Connect
- BT Openworld
- O2 Online Deutschland
- Custom SMTP
Also, there are some following SMTP providers:
- MailGet Bolt
- SMTP provider
- mail gets-bolt
Testing email function
This feature allows shop owners to self-check whether email settings are working correctly or not. Remember, the ultimate goal is to send newsletters that reach the right destination, to the customer’s mailbox, not to the spam mailbox.
Sent email logs
With a smart block, you can keep all sent email logs that allow users to check how they are posted. Thanks to the auto-run email feature, users can find the correct error immediately after reviewing the detailed records. From there, it becomes easier than ever to see the problem.
Also, you can also delete the logs of sent emails after a specific time. Set a period to remove them automatically, or you can manually do it manually.
The developers can entirely control all sent emails to the receivers or not.
Fortunately, we’ve found a great extension that will increase your store’s sales significantly. And it is wholly verified after by real users. The customer is the center and the destination that every shop owner is aiming. Reach the customer well, and you have 60% chance for customers to purchase the products.
After logging into the admin panel, Mageplaza SMTP is available under Mageplaza > SMTP. This extension includes two sections: Email logs and Configuration. Now let’s explore these detailed sections. Also, you can follow the guide
- Email Logs
With this feature, you can see again all the sent email from the server to customers.
You will get an overview of the display of the email you will reach with the customer by clicking View in each email. Press the Clear red button to delete all archived emails after you have carefully checked them.
2.1. General configuration
Make sure that you log in the admin panel. To access General Configuration, Mageplaza > SMTP > configuration > General Configuration
Then, choose Yes to Enable this module.
2.2. SMTP Configuration Options
- In the SMTP Provider field, we assist the provider nearly 30 SMTP email service providers. Please click AutoFill button to enter Host, Port, Authentication, and Protocol.
- In the Host field, please fill your Support Hostname and ID Address. Also, you can customize STMP Provider’s Hostname.
- Port is a gate where your emails will be sent. You can pass this step if you choose Autofill from the first field. In general, there will be three kinds of Default Port: Port 25, Port 465, and Port 578.
- In the Authentication field, you can decide an authentication method. If you don’t click Autofill button before, please note those basic techniques.
- In the Account field: Here is a place where you enter the account name matching format of the SMTP Provider.
- In the Password field: Please enter the password for the username.
- In the Protocol field: you can choose one of the providing protocol here.
- In the Return-path email field: You can ignore it if you want to leave it empty.
2.3. Schedule Log Cleaner
The Clean Email Log Every field allows limiting the storage time for the sent email. The emails will auto-delete after the limited numbers of days.
2.4. Developer mode
The Log Email provides two methods:
- Yes: After you send the emails, Emails Log will contain it. You can preview it.
- No: Sent emails won’t be archived.
In the Developer Mode field:
- Yes: Magento won’t deliver any email to receiver
- No: Magento will give email to receiver
Mageplaza SMTP is a sound module that helps your online store increase the revenues significantly. We are proud to introduce this extension to merchants. It not only helps you reach customers efficiently but also allows you to insert coupons into emails that you send them. It is an entirely free module. Don’t hesitate any longer, download and install it immediately for your store.