About Fat Media
The origin of Fat Media dates back to 2005. At that point, the company included only four members of staff in a small attic room office in Lancaster. Within the next 15 years, Fat Media has become a leading independent agency with 120 specialists spread between 3 offices. The company’s portfolio includes projects of all complexity levels developed for local and national brands, including such notable names as Warburtons, MacDonald Hotels, Lakeland, etc.
Fat Media offers the following services:
- Web Design – user-experience and conversion rate optimization specialists will help you create an e-commerce website that looks great and is developer- and visitor-friendly. All web designs are fully responsive and work perfectly on any device.
- Digital Marketing – a full-service digital marketing agency will help you understand your business much better. You will get a strategy that ensures every channel is working towards the same goals, turning your potential visitors into real customers.
- Branding & Strategy – Fat Media works in numerous directions when it comes to branding and strategy:
- Marketing Strategy with business goal definition;
- Branding from logo designing to full values assessment;
- Design that transforms the look and feel of your brand and marketing materials;
- Exhibitions & Outdoor Marketing for trade shows and other offline events;
- Copywriting for all your communications;
- Photography to capture your business in the best possible light.
- Technology & Hosting – this group of services covers such areas as Content Management Systems, Premium Hosting, 24-hour Support, and various Managed Services. Note that Fat Media offers ongoing support and maintenance on any of their key technologies;
- UX – you will easily create the best design that puts your customer at the heart of your e-commerce business. Fat Media will help you increase user engagement, identifying who your customers are, map customer journeys, analyze site structure, and observe what users do with your digital communications.
- Web Development – Fat Sound works with various platforms, including Kentico, Drupal, and WordPress. If you need something completely different, the agency’s specialists will create a system from scratch to exactly meet your business demands. App and mobile development are also at your disposal.
Firebear Partner Loyalty Program
Now, let’s say a few words about our partner program. It is aimed at all digital agencies, so there is no difference in how huge your company is! Anyone can join our family that already includes both big and small agencies. Becoming our partner is everyone’s possibility based on mutually agreed conditions. Firebear offers flexible partnership terms that can be easily adapted following your business standards. Contact us to learn more about our Loyalty Program.