We’ve already described a few Magento 2 templates and themes, but something new always appears on Themeforest. And since the Firebear team is always trying to dig interesting Magento stuff, today we are going to shed light on Luxury – a premium Magento theme which is now available for Magento 2.'
The Luxury Premium Fashion Magento template offers a modern and clean layout for every ecommerce website. Due to the Luxury design, a user interface of your Magento 2 website will be very convenient. As for goods, they will look simple and at the same time sophisticated.
Note that Luxury offers 7 predefined layouts and an integrated Frontend builder, so you can fine tune this Magento 2 theme according to all your ecommerce requirements.
Before describing any features of the Luxury Magento 2 template, let’s see the examples of it’s product page, category page, cart, and checkout.
Table of contents
A default product page includes such elemtnte as price, short description, quantity, ‘add to cart’ and other buttons, Share This integration, etc.
More product images and other information (reviews, full description, additional data, videos, etc) are available below.
On the following image, you can see several sorting options as well as a price slider.
This one illustrates other filters and a poll, which can be used for collecting precise data about your customers.
You can easily remove any item or edit its parameters on the cart page.
It is possible to apply coupons before you proceed to the checkout page. Besides, you can continue shopping.
And this is how the one step checkout page of Luxury Magento 2 theme looks like:
As you can see, core elements of the Luxury Magento 2 Theme look great, but what are its major features?
Integrated Frontend Builder
First of all we should draw your attention to MGS FrontEnd Builder which is integrated into the template. It lets you configure web pages right on frontend without any need to log into the admin. Besides, the builder offers an intuitive interface, so the combination of these two aspects significantly speeds up the way you can customize the appearance of your Magento 2 storefront.
Below, you can see a few advantages of the builder:
- User-friendly interface that enables you to see directly what you want to change.
- Advanced customizations with the ability to configure available layouts and use 15 additional components.
- Drag & drop capabilities.
- Grid Bootstrap layout with up to 12 columns.
- CMS blocks customizations on frontend.
- Inline translations into target languages.
So, we should admit that customization right on the Magento 2 frontend looks really impressive. With the Luxury Magento 2 theme, you no longer have to visit your backend each time it is necessary to perform an improvement. As a result, the template becomes an effective time saver.
Mobile Friendly Design
It is hard to imagine a website which is not mobile friendly, especially if it is an ecommerce website. Therefore, responsive design or other techniques that make an online storefront suitable for small screens are inevitable in case of every Magento 2 theme. As for Luxury, it is designed with mobile devices in mind, so you can surprise your mobile buyers with the best possible user experience. Moreover, being responsive & retina ready, the theme lets you choose between a fully responsive store and a mobile theme which can be turned off. It is even possible to turn on/off some sections in mobile homepage layout as well as configure various parameters, such as colors and other design elements.
- Multiple pre-demos website; header options; layouts and setting options;
- PSD files that can be received in addition to the theme;
- Integrated native extensions:
- One-step Checkout
- Mega menu
- Daily deals
- Product questions
- Advance reports
- Ajax cart
- Quick view
- Store locators
- Promo banners
- Revolution slider;
- Integrated Google fonts. Besides, you can add custom fonts;
- Social features: login via Facebook, Google, or Twitter + Share This;
- Google rich snippets
- Multiple static blocks on a homepage (about us, counter, services, workspace, business hours, etc);
- Simple sample data installation;
- Product grid with up to 8 columns;
- The ability to hidden various options on a product page;
- Latest tweets;
- Popup newsletter;
- Vertical mega menu and sticky menu;
- Customizable background, so you can change its color, image, and pattern;
- A convenient ‘Back-to-top’ button;
- Price slider;
- Upsell slider;
- Various SEO features;
- AJAX product loading;
- Customizable product tab;
- Browser, platform, and device agnostic.
Luxury Premium Magento 2 Theme is another reliable solution for every modern ecommerce website. The template costs $84 and its average score on Themeforest is 5. There are also 3 positive reviews of Luxury, so you can give it a go.'