As you might have seen in our review of Ves Micmart, Venustheme creates full-featured Magento 2 themes that are good as a starting point of a custom ecommerce project and at the same time are reliable enough to become a basis for a more complicated storefront. And today, we’d like to draw your attention to the Ves Blue Store Magento 2 template. If you don’t want to deal with Magento 2 extensions, give this theme a try, since it incorporates lots of useful features out-of-the-box. Below, we describe core features and display main elements of Ves Blue Store.'
This stunning Magento 2 theme offers a great combination between the most demanding features and modern appearance. Both are aimed to help you attract the attention of your visitors in the most efficient way. Also note that Ves Blue Store is perfectly designed not only for Magento 2.0, but also for previous platform versions.
Besides, this Magento 2 theme is easy to configure due to a drag&drop interface of mega menu, an awesome page builder, and other easy to use admin features. As for client-oriented functionality, it is represented by full responsiveness, shop by lock, brand & testimonial modules, well-designed 404 pages, blog, social network integration, incredible fast page load and checkout, touch optimized elements of the interface, layered navigation, etc. You can find a list of core features below, but let’s take a look at Ves Blue Store’s product, catalog, cart, and checkout pages.
- 5 Homepage Layouts. 5 different homepage layouts are enough to choose one that suits your business needs.
- Responsive Design. Today, responsive design is a mandatory requirement for every good Magento theme, and Ves Blue Store fully complies with it.
- Drag&Drop Mega Menu. With the Ves Blue Store Magento 2 theme, you get a perfect opportunity to streamline mega menu due to its drag&drop nature. Create vertical and horizontal menus with lots of useful information and attractive content with ease.
- High Performance. The theme offers fast page load time and a rapid checkout process. You will be surprised how prompt can be a template.
- Drag&Drop Page Builder. As for the aforementioned admin-oriented feature, it will help you create professionally looking pages in a matter of seconds. The process was never so easy.
- More Advanced Customizations. Note that you can easily leverage the Live CSS Tool to make more complicated customizations. When the standard page builder is not enough, Ves Blue Shop offers the additional tool.
- Blog. An you get a powerful blog platform with this Magento 2 template. Note that a blog is a very useful marketing and SEO tool. You only have to use it properly.
- Product Quickview. To make the experience of your customers even better, Ves Blue Store provides the ability to utilize the Product Quickview feature that lets store visitors get all the necessary information about every item without leaving a catalog page. The data appears in a popup window.
- Image Slider. This feature comes with tons of effects and is easy to customize.
- Offcanvas Menu. And to simplify navigation on mobile devices, the template incorporates offcanvas menu.
- Magento 2 Blank Theme. Ves Blue Store is based on the Magento 2 Blank Theme, therefore it is fast, user-friendly, and eye-catching.
- Product Carousel. Product carousel is a great tool for capturing the attention of visitors. In case of the Ves Blue Store Magento 2 theme, it is fully optimized for mobile devices.
- Layered Navigation and Filters. Layered navigation is no longer a competitive advantage – it is a feature that must be represented on every ecommerce website. In a combination with various filters, it essentially improves the way people browse the website. And your customers will get it, if you choose Ves Blue Theme.
- Advanced Admin Settings. The backend interface of the theme offers the most precise customizations. You can change multiple headers and skins, apply custom Google fonts, enable/disable product names, and manage lots of other parameters.
There is no need to look for modules that add lacking functionality to the default Magento platform. You only have to install a reliable template. Thus, by using the Ves Blue Store Magento 2 Theme, you will get an attractive storefront with lots of customer-oriented features and tons of mobile optimizations. As for the price of the theme, it is $84.'