The B2B add-on is an additional module that works with the Improved Import and Export extension for Magento 2. It allows you to import and export Magento 2 Commerce Entities, such as companies, shared catalogs, and others.
1.3.7 (released 04.09.2023)
- Support for new Company import fields:
- Support for new Company Role fields:
- status: ‘0’ – disabled, ‘1’ – enabled.
- The extension sends an email notification about an assignment to a customer after the customer is assigned to a company via the import process.
- Fixed the import “customer_group_code” and “customer_group_id” issues;
- Fixed the shared catalog import issue when old catalogs were removed after the import.
Table of contents
1.3.6 (released 04.04.2023)
- Support for Magento 2.4.6 and PHP 8.2.
1.3.5 (released 30.05.2022)
- Support for Magento 2.4.4 and PHP 8.1
- Fixed issue with an import row validation
1.3.3 (released 20.08.2021)
- Fixed issue with customer group not getting updated with the shared catalog group after importing shared catalog
1.3.0 (released 10.07.2020)
- Fixed issue with ‘shared catalog’ entity files in XML not being imported
- Fixed issue with import job for ‘quote’ sometimes not validating proper files
- Fixed issue with ‘requisition list’ entity having fixed list of mapped attributes
- Fixed issue with ‘replace’ behavior for ‘quotes’ creating new quotes
- Fixed issue with ‘company’ entity files in JSON not being imported
- Fixed issue with the undefined mainTable
- Support of a custom ‘price’ field has been added to the ‘shared catalog’ entity import files
- Added the checkout connection for split databases