Another Magento 2 theme aimed at fashion stores is Sagitta. With its help, you can easily create a stunning ecommerce storefront for clothes, shoes, bags, jewelry, and other fashion goods. The theme is based on the latest technologies and offers the most important features. Below, you can find its more detailed description as well as illustrations of such core design elements as product, catalog, cart, and checkout pages.
From the first sight, the Sagitta Magento 2 theme attracts customers due to the usage of bright colors, impressive static blocks, and beautiful image slideshows (banner sequence and banner7/banner8 extensions).
After a more deep exploration, you can find out that the Sagitta Magento 2 template offers a lot of strong features that enhance the usability of your website. For instance, there is a slider that displays new products or a vertical scroller with bestsellers. Other slideshows introduce store visitors to on-sale goods, most viewed products, and brands. Besides, Sagitta Magento 2 Theme provides AJAX-based layered navigation and cart. Its responsive layout is not bound to a particular screen size adapting flexibly to all possible mobile and desktop devices.
A custom menu is another benefit available with Sagitta. It lets you add static blocks with images, logos, categories, and links to various product pages. Before listing all core features of the theme, check its core elements:
- User-Friendly Guide. The first thing we’d like to mention here is a handy user guide available with this Magento 2.1 theme. It fully describes, how to install and use the template.
- Fast Installation. Sagitta lets you install everything as fast as possible.
- Easy Customization. Easy customization is also a great benefit of the theme. It is available right in the framework settings.
- Multiple Colours. The theme offers 6 colour scheme to choose from, so you can easily find one that suits your brand requirements.
- Product Sliders. Display various products gathered by a certain common feature (new, bestseller, etc) in a slideshow to attract the attention of potential buyers and increase sales.
- Banner Slider. This one is highly customizable and can be used for displaying various promotions.
- Brand Slider. To make an emphasis on your partners or brands you work with, you can fully leverage a custom brand slider.
- Multiple Languages. Sagitta supports multiple languages, so you can easily create several stores for customers from different countries.
- Product Tabs. Due to the Product Tabs feature, product sliders from different categories are displayed in different tabs.
- Responsive Template. The theme is fully responsive, so you can don’t have to worry about mobile customers – the get the same experience as desktop visitors of your store.
- Mega Menu. It can be used for vertical navigation essentially improving the default user experience.
- Category Search. This feature helps clients find what they are looking for.
- Layered Navigation. Layered Navigation is another user-oriented feature that essentially improves the way people look for something on a website. It is AJAX based, so the number of reloads is minimized.
- AJAX. There are also some other AJAX features, for instance Add To Cart, Price Slider, Toolbar, Paging, etc.
- Latest Technology Stack. Bootstrap 3 and CSS3 are on their places!
- Cross-browser Support. The Sagitta Magento 2 theme supports all major browsers.
- Other User-oriented Features. There are lots of other user-friendly features that essentially improves the default ecommerce browsing. Thus, clients can view products clearly with the help of Cloud Zoom and Lightbox.
Among lots of other Magento 2 themes, Sagitta attracts us with its simplicity, nice color scheme, and the availability of the most demanding features. The template costs just $84 which is quite a reasonable price.