Another Magento 2 theme we’d like to draw your attention to is Styleshop – a responsive template with a unique layout and extended Magento features. It suits best for selling jewelry, fashion products and accessories, glasses, and other retail goods. And note that it is fully responsive, so customers on all possible devices will equally enjoy your ecommerce experience.
Of course, the latest technology stack is incorporated in Styleshop Magento 2.1 theme. To achieve the highest possible flexibility and productivity, the creators of the template utilized Bootstrap 3, CSS3, HTML5, Font Awesome 4, LESS, and other popular constructional elements.
In addition to a wide layout, Styleshop for Magento 2.1 supports its boxed variation, so you get a perfect chance to implement your unique design ideas freely customizing the background image.
It is also necessary to mention that Styleshop has a handy mega menu feature that lets you add up to 6 columns to display categories and products in a menu. It is possible to show descriptions, prices, images, and even videos, links, as well as static blocks with promotion banners.
To improve the default shopping experience even more, the Styleshop Magento 2 theme lets customers view product details without leaving a current page or reloading it. Such a handy improvement is possible due to a popup window that illustrates all the necessary data.
Another important aspect of the Styleshop Magento 2.1 template is related to static blocks. The theme lets you effortlessly create eye-catching blocks that contain images, videos, links, or other modules. Before we proceed to the core features of the theme, take a look at its main elements: product and catalog pages, cart, and checkout.
Table of contents
- Wide and boxed layout (as we’ve mentioned above);
- Mega Menu + CSS Menu (a fully customizable menu that lets you provide customers with all necessary information);
- Various AJAX features (allow your visitors browse your store with minimum reloads: Add to Wishlist/Compare are based on AJAX);
- Multiple Currencies and Languages (the theme is multilingual and supports multiple currencies, so you can create stores oriented at customers from different countries);
- Google Fonts (Google Fonts are integrated into this Magento 2 theme, so you can freely use them);
- Third-party Extensions (Styleshop Magento 2.1 theme includes a lot of third-party Magento 2 extensions, so you don’t have to spend time and money on installing additional tools. The available modules are: SM Basic Products, SM Image Slider, SM Mega Menu, SM Quickview, and SM Custom);
- Responsive Layout (the theme looks equally great on both desktop and mobile devices);
- Product labels (you can effortlessly use “new” and “sale” product labels on various product listings and on product pages on top of product images);
- Source Adobe .PSD files (the files are delivered with the theme, so you can easily utilize them for more precise customization);
- Grid and List Views (Styleshop Magento 2.1 theme lets you display products in either list or grid view depending on your ecommerce preferences);
- Social Links (of course, this Magento 2.1 theme supports social features. For instance, your customers can share links to your profiles on social networks);
- Cross-Browser Support (Styleshop can be displayed in various browsers including Chrome, Safari, IE 9+, Mozilla Firefox, and Opera 9+);
- W3C XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid (another positive aspect related to the theme);
The Styleshop Magento 2.1 theme is a reliable all-in-one template with an attractive design, the latest technology stack, and a set of the most required features. It costs just $89, and for this money you will get a Styleshop theme package for installing the theme on your website; the QuickStart Installation package that contains modules, themes, and sample data; PSD sources with all PSD design themes; as well as detailed documentation that describes how to configure theme in the smallest details.