Modern e-commerce technologies have the potential to greatly improve day-to-day operations. Your online store can be linked to ERP systems, CRM platforms, and accounting software. Both small and large market players can acquire the most in-depth insights and automate their daily tasks with the help of one or more technologies, such as SAP Business One, one of the most sophisticated and feature-rich ERP systems available. And it is possible to link SAP B1 with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM to achieve even better results. Thus, Integration between SAP Business One and Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM is crucial. Although it may appear intimidating at first – you must learn and synchronize two difficult business tools – there is nothing to be afraid of in this situation. The SAP Business One Microsoft Dynamics 365 integration is a breeze if you work with the Firebear team. We’ll collaborate with you to tame both platforms and establish the most productive teamwork possible. The SAP Business One and Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM connector, which not only automates critical business operations but also efficiently handles your operational data, is created and maintained by our team and can be easily customized according to your specific business needs.
Remember that Sap Business One may be integrated with a variety of platforms, and Firebear Studio can help you with that. Please use the following link to contact us for more information:
Table of contents
SAP Business One Defined
For those who are unfamiliar with SAP Business One, let’s start with a quick overview. SAP B1 is an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system with a lot of capabilities. Despite the fact that SAP B1 was created for small and medium-sized businesses, it can also be used by big organizations. Its primary goal is to automate a range of business activities, reducing financial, operational, and human resource burdens. If you need more customer-related capabilities, you can link Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM to your ERP system.
SAP Business One has 15 functional modules that span a wide range of business functions:
- Administration – This is where you’ll discover all of your basic configuration options. You can personalize your SAP B1 with this module.
- CRM – SAP’s customer relationship management module allows you to swap everyday sales staff tasks with other SAP modules. This module can sync with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM.
- Financials – The Financials module lets you create journal entries and create a chart of accounts.
- Opportunities – In this section, you can establish leads to keep track of potential sales and purchases.
- Sales – A/R – Sales – A/R contains the entire sales flow. You can manage all of its components, from quotation to order, delivery, and AR Invoice.
- Purchasing – A/P – Purchasing – A/P is the starting point for the complete purchasing procedure. It has steps like Quotation, Order, GRPO, and AP Invoice. All of them are within your control.
- Business Partners – This module allows you to edit the master data of your business partners. You’ll be able to work with Leads, Customers, and Suppliers from this location.
- Banking – This section is for tracking incoming (sales) and outgoing (purchase) money.
- Inventory – Working with master data of sold/purchased products, as well as their number and value in warehouses, is possible in this module.
- Resources – This section contains master data for production resources (machines and personnel; capacity and planning respectively).
- Production – Production gives you access to the Bill of Materials’ master data. You can also make production orders in this section.
- Project Management – This module allows you to establish your projects and identify what needs to be done in order to reach your business goals.
- Material Requirements Planning – This part is linked to sales/production and purchase order suggestions. You can use this page to estimate how much money you’ll need.
- Service – This module allows you to create service calls and execute other tasks related to the area of contract management.
- Human Resources – In this part, you can work with employee master data.
Each of these modules focuses on a different aspect of a business. At the same time, they are intimately linked to one another, and you may also connect them to an external source of data to feed data into your ERP system. You can also integrate external applications, such as Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM, to improve efficiency even more, as we’ve already indicated.
You can find more information on the prominent ERP system here: SAP Business One In-Depth Review.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Defined
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a multi-cloud application platform that unites CRM and ERP experiences under a single system. To improve the basic administration options offered in SAP, you can connect Dynamics 365 to the ERP system. You can combine them into a robust system that is tightly linked to your e-commerce website.
Let’s take a look at each core application available in Microsoft Dynamics 365:
- Dynamics 365 for Sales is designed to give you a comprehensive view of your client connections. It can be used to anticipate customer wants and boost sales.
- Dynamics 365 for Retail is a product that uses a tailored shopping experience to bring your online, in-store, and back-office routines together.
- Dynamics 365 for Customer Service is a solution geared toward the people who visit your e-commerce store. It works in the field of self-aided and assisted support. Your agents will be able to provide more personalized service to customers.
- Dynamics 365 for Field Service is a tool for proactive maintenance, predictive scheduling, and first-time fix.
- Another significant application of the suite, Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation, is focused at delivering customer projects on time and within budget.
- Dynamics 365 for Finance and Processes is meant to improve your interactions with a variety of business operations and help you develop by enhancing your finance, manufacturing, and supply experiences.
- Dynamics 365 for Talent allows you to grow your team by adding new members.
- Modern marketing solutions are more efficient using Dynamics 365 for Marketing.
- Dynamics 365 Business Central is a comprehensive solution that integrates all aspects of ERP and CRM. The technology gives you unprecedented control over your finances, services, sales, and operations.
It’s worth noting that Microsoft offers a variety of pricing options. Let’s have a look at these before we go into the SAP Business One Microsoft Dynamics integration:
- For $115 per user per month, you may gain full access to programs that help you build solid client interactions;
- the Unified Operations Plan is designed to provide you with all the tools you need to offer merchant-friendly business operations management. This plan starts at $190 per user per month;
- the Dynamics 365 Plan starts at $210 per user per month and includes full access to all apps.
Please keep in mind that connecting these products to your e-commerce website will require our app and support. Contact us for further information.
SAP Business One Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Integration
Now that you’re familiar with their essential features, we’d like to draw your attention to the interaction between SAP Business One and Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM. Keep in mind that the Firebear Studio may be able to assist you with integrating SAP Business One with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM. Our professionals will gladly help you with this. Please contact us at the following address for more information:
Customers can be synced between SAP Business One and Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM with our assistance. It’s important to note that we transfer all customer information, including information about all linked orders. New accounts established in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM are instantly synced in SAP Business One as new business partners.
We’ll integrate SAP B1 products with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM products and vice versa. In the CRM system, pricing lists in SAP are automatically mapped as standard prices. To save the original lowered pricing, additional Price Lists are given to individual consumer groups.
All orders from Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM are translated into SAP Business One Sales Orders in real-time. Orders can be synchronized back to Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM as Sales Orders, giving SAP Business One users the ability to process orders, check payments, manage inventories, and even validate customers. Through a dynamic mapping page, you can even pick which Web Orders will be synchronized back to Microsoft Dynamics 365.
All of our integrations, including the SAP Business One and Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM connectors, adhere to the following criteria.
Between two systems, a two-way communication channel is created. Our tools that participate in the integration deliver this feature. As a person responsible for the integration, you can make any customization to data transfer procedures with completely configurable import and export profiles. Furthermore, because the import and export profiles are independent, they do not need to be configured at the same time.
You can automate your SAP Business One and Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM connection with our built-in scheduler. Different update timelines can be used for import and export activities that are related to the same item. Let’s assume that client data should be sent from Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM to SAP B1 on a weekly basis:
- In your export profile, pick weekly updates from the drop-down menu.
- Next, choose a weekday and a specific transfer time.
- Use the asynchronous technique and manually activate the profile to supply SAP Business One with updated customer data from Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM before the scheduled time.
- Return to your import profile and make the same changes to bring back customer data.
Our mapping tools make data synchronization between any two systems a breeze. Because data adjustments must be provided on a frequent basis according to the receiving system’s criteria, third-party attributes should be matched to the native environment’s requirements. This process will take a long time if you perform it manually. This technique, on the other hand, is optimized. The mapping grid that appears in every import and export profile has been made accessible to you by the Firebear team. You gain the ability to construct a mapping scheme that matches any attribute to the accepting platform’s rules and requirements. Mapping profiles can also be saved and loaded for subsequent use. It’s ideal for processes that repeat themselves, such as those linked with SAP Business One & Dynamic 365 integration.
Support for a range of connection standards is another feature of the SAP Business One Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM integration and other projects that we run. For integrations, we maintain a variety of data file types on hand, including XML, CSX, XLSX, ODS, and Json.
In addition, we use Google Sheets to sync data. Using our tools, you may synchronize all of your data between your store and this platform. Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, FTP/SFTP, and direct URL uploads are other data transmission methods. API-based ties can be used to create more complex connections.
Keep in mind that Sap Business One can be integrated with a variety of platforms with the help of Firebear Studio. Contact us using the following link to learn more about the SAP Business One and Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM connection, as well as other integrations: