To reduce the shopping time for customers and generate more conversions for Magento 2 stores, Mageplaza has developed the Table Category View module. The extension provides a new way of showing a category page in a more detailed table, compared to Magento 2 default.
Shoppers can view, compare products, add product quantity, and put all the selected products to their shopping cart with ease. Therefore, customers can save a lot of time and enjoy a better shopping experience in your online store.'
Table of contents
- 1 What can the Mageplaza Table Category View benefit Magento 2 store sites?
- 2 Additional features
- 3 Backend
- 4 Frontend
- 5 Conclusion
What can the Mageplaza Table Category View benefit Magento 2 store sites?
Show categories in a table format
The extension offers customers a new look of the Category Page in the table view. This is a brand new experience to reload the shopping store, captivating shoppers efficiently.
The Category Page layout is built with columns and rows, displaying the key content of products belonging to a category. The interface is much more clean and clear to grab the information. More significantly, with the table view, shoppers can make a comparison among products in one category. Thus, they can find out their loved items quickly.
Support popup custom options on the Category page
With this Mageplaza module, shoppers can choose the custom options of configurable products on the table-view category page. In the Magento 2 Default, shoppers have to navigate to the Product Page to choose custom options.
Meanwhile, with Table Category View, customers can stay on the category page to implement the custom options selection via a popup. All the custom options relevant to a product will be shown clearly on the popup. This will make shoppers feel happy and convenient during shopping time.
Support ready quantity box on the Category page
The extension allows customers to set the quantity for any product on the Category page without going to the product page of each item. They can add their wanted number of each product in the Qty column.
Although the Qty box is small, it helps decrease all the redirection actions to product pages to increase responding quantities.
Include more product details in the Category page
An incredible feature of Table Category View is including essential information relevant to the product on the Category page. Now shoppers can view some additional features on the Category page:
- Product Description
- Stock Status
- Configurable Product Grid View
All the information is useful to customers. When they understand your products deeply, they are more inclined to make purchase decisions.
Allow adding all to cart at once
The advanced Table Category page from Mageplaza provides an Add-all-to-cart button. When a shopper already ser numbers for their favorite products on the Category page, they can add all of them to cart immediately with one click.
Via this click, a popup appears and compiles the product list added to the cart with notified status. Shoppers can continue shopping while viewing the cart and checkout process. Consequently, the shopping experience will be optimized, convenient, and time-saving.
Allow customizing the Category page
The module enables store admins to customize the content and design of the category page. For the content, admins can display or hide some columns, including Add to cart button, Product Short Description, Product Review Rating, Product Image, Stock Status, and Configurable Product Grid View. You can take control over the amount of information on the Category page.
Moreover, store admins can configure the color design of the key elements from the backend:
- Add-all-to-cart text color
- Add-all-to-cart background color
The extension supports showing the Add to cart button of each item or display the Add all to cart button of the entire category.
Table View as default
Store owners can set Table View as the default category view.
A popup appears when customers select product options and add all to the cart.
Configurable Product Grid View
Store admins can decide to show Configurable Product Grid View if the module has already been installed.
Users also can apply the category table view with specific customer groups.
This module is properly compatible with the Configurable Product Grid View extension from Mageplaza.
Log in to the Admin Panel, navigate to Stores > Configurable > Mageplaza Extensions > Table Category View, then select General
- Enable: Choose Yes to turn on the module
- Apply for Customer Group: Choose the customer group to which the category will be applied. You can choose many customer groups.
- Use Table View As Default: If you select Yes, the Category page will open Table View Mageplaza.
In addition, store admins can navigate to Catalog > Categories to decide the default displaying for each category page. This configuration will be applied based on the priority.
Within the Admin Panel, navigate to Stores > Configuration > Mageplaza Extensions > Table Category View, then choose Display
- Show Add To Cart Button:
- Add All To Cart: Show the Add to cart button at the top right of the category page. Shoppers can add many products at once.
- Add Each Product To Cart: Show the Add to cart button on each item on the category page. Customers can add only one item to the cart.
- Button Text: Fill in the name shown in the frontend. Remember not to enter the default name “Add to cart”.
- Button Text Color: Choose the font color for the button shown at the frontend, leaving the display empty based on the system color.
- Table Options:
- Show Product Image: Choose Yes to show the product image on the Category page in the Product Image column.
- Show Product Short Description: Choose Yes to show more Product Description columns on the Category page.
- Show Product Review Rating: Choose Yes to show another Review Rating column on the Category page.
- Show Stock Status: Choose Yes to show the Stock Status column on the Category page.
- “No Review” Label: Create a name for the Review Rating column at the frontend when the product has no review. The default name is No Review.
- Show Configurable Product Grid View:
- Choose Yes to show configurable products with the grid view. Make sure that you have installed the Configurable Product Grid View.
- Enable Popup Options For: Choose the type of product that shows the popup with products with optional choices:
With this Table Category View, customers can easily get the necessary information about products, find their favorite items, and make a purchase quickly. The table is clear and easy to follow.
The Mageplaza Table Category View for Magento 2 has transformed the way of showing the category page. The table view format makes your e-commerce store look more professional and modern, attracting more customers to visit your site. Besides, the extension also contributes to boosting the customer experience effectively. Once customers feel happy, they are more willing to spend their money.
HOT DISCOUNT: Use coupon code FIREBEAR to receive a 10% discount when purchasing.'