There are plenty of reputable recourses offering awesome Magento 2 extensions and modules. Each of them gives you a huge opportunity to maximize the return on investment of an online store. However, it might take a bit of research to find exactly what you’re looking for. To make your life easier from the start, we’ll guide your efforts to find good Magento extensions. Intrigued? Let’s say, TemplateMonster can be a great place to find professional Magento templates as well as reliable Magento 2 extensions. And TM Ajax Catalog Filter is definitely, one to try. It will help your e-Commerce site work for your business as well as possibly can. Love to learn more? Let’s discuss.'
Modules by TemplateMonster are no longer provided as stand-alone solutions, but you can still use the following replacements:
Table of contents
- SEO-friendly Magento 2 layered navigation extension;
- User-friendly frontend experience;
- Shop By Brand filter;
- Enterprise Solr support;
- Intuitive customization.
For further information, follow this link:
- All layered navigation features in one module;
- Highly adjustable product filters;
- Magento 2 layered navigation multi-select;
- Advanced SEO features;
- Brand filtering;
- Sliders and widgets.
For further information, follow this link:
Also check Magento 2 Layered Navigation Extensions and Magento 2 Layered Navigation Extensions Comparison. The original review is available below:
By the way, it’s important to mention that Magento is one of the most versatile carts on the web these days. It’s known for a high flexibility, wide variety of features and an ever-increasing pool of extensions well-suited for any store. Magento is used by massive retailers and global brands with the focus on online sales. Developed to enrich the user experience, TM Ajax Catalog Filter will guide your customers through a buttery-smooth shopping experience.
Let’s say, TM Ajax Catalog Filter is a user-friendly extension that makes the process of viewing category pages easier. It offers a product filter, Ajax list/grid preview configuration, and an Ajax pagination. Based on Ajax technology, TM Ajax Catalogue Filter allows adapt the whole catalog of the store to the needs of the customers without reloading the page. Thus, it gives the customers the ability to browse categories they are interested in from price to attributes without slowing down online store surfing. Fast loading – happy visitors. That’s the goal. In a word, it helps increase conversions and revenue for the online store. Designed with the simple idea to make the product browsing convenient for the customers, let’s dive deeper in its main features.
Frontend Key Features
- Ajax Product Filter makes the catalog browsing fast and convenient. As a result, it makes the shopping process easier and faster. It provides a better user experience without reloading pages every time. Even better, it helps find a necessary item inside a specific filter in a couple of seconds.
- Ajax Grid/List Preview Configuration – stands for easy navigation and helps the customers adjust categories to their particular needs and make the catalog browsing maximally convenient for them. It transforms the design of the online store into a clean, effective and clear presentation of your brand.
- Ajax Product Sorting allows you change the default option and decide which item should be displayed first – by name, position or price. Make the whole browsing experience lot better.
- Ajax-based Products Amount Display shows the number of products from the total amount. Let customers specify the minimal and maximal number of products displayed on the page.
- Multiple Filters in One Category – It’s possible to apply several parameters of the same single filter option and check it in Now Shopping by block.
- By clicking More Products button, the products are loaded automatically and showed on infinite scroll.
- Multiple criteria options allow narrow down the choice even more and adapt the catalog to the particular needs of the customer.
- With the help of dynamic Ajax pagination, you can divide the online store catalog into many pages, bookmark the necessary one to come back later and continue the shopping experience. Thus, the customers save time and feel inspired to come back for more.
- You can set limits for a price slider depending on the customers’ needs.
Go to stores = › Settings = › Configuration = › TemplateMonster = › Catalog Ajax.
And here comes Ajax Filters Configuration which allows you enable/disable the module at any time.
Next, specify the Product Attributes to filter the products in the store.
Finally, by clicking to Save Config button, the action will be done.
As you can see, no more backend settings are available. However, this straightforward solution enhances the functionality of Magento 2 platform. Thus, you can create an online store site that fits well into your business.
The Bottom Line
TemplateMonster is right up your alley if you prefer high-quality Magento 2 templates and extensions only. Even if you fear to make customization by yourself, TM Service Center is here to guide your efforts. TM Ajax Catalogue Filter is a necessary option if you want to make your online store running like a well-oiled machine. Make your online store more SEO-friendly. Buy it now and make sure your business can run smoothly and successfully. Focus on your customers’ needs and tastes to stay top of their mind until they decide that they need what you offer. Once you choose the right Magento theme for your online store, it can be customized to an astonishing degree.
Confused about the right Magento theme? Not sure which way to go? Don’t fret. That’s where TM Service Center can help.
While you’re here, take a look at professional Magento themes to improve the online presence of your e-Commerce website. The array of e-Commerce customization options is limited by your imagination only. With a versatile Magento site, your brand can stand out from competitors and build a perfect online sales funnel. Just give this highly-flexible platform a try today. Keep in mind, customers make their purchasing decisions emotionally. So design your unique products in a package that the potential customers want. Get the word out about your new baby.'