In this post, we are going to find out how the Mirasvit Gift Registry extension looks from both inside and outside. We’ve already reviewed one of its closest competitors – the Amasty Gift Card module, and there are two digests of appropriate Magento 2 and Magento 1 tools available here: Best Gift Registry Magento Extensions and Magento 2 Gift Registry Extensions. Below, you will find a summary of the core features of the Mirasvit Gift Registry Magento 2 module and a detailed description of its backend and frontend functionality.'
If you are looking for a flexible tool that will help you implement the gift list functionality on your Magento 2 website, give Mirasvit Gift Registry a try. It doesn’t matter what kind of goods you sell since the extension is suitable for everything: clothes, toys, fashion accessories, and more. Mirasvit Gift Registry is an excellent solution for increasing conversion rates and extending the customer base on any ecommerce site.
Table of contents
- Multiple Gift Registries and Various Occasions. As you can see, Mirasvit Gift Registry not only allows your customers to create multiple registries but also provides you with the ability to add new events and occasions. Furthermore, it is possible to have a few lists for the same occasion, dividing all desired gifts between various groups: shoes, bags, toys, etc. Thus, you enable clients to eliminate mess in a registry, organizing their wishes the way they want.
- Intuitive Interface. As you can see, the Mirasvit Gift Registry Magento extension has an intuitive interface, so both your admins and clients can easily manage gift lists. The module lets them rapidly create new gift registries and manage items there, share gift lists with friends, and view how other people see them. Clients are free to enhance every registry with such details as event type, description, date and location, registrant and co-registrant data, and shipping address for delivering gifts.
- Gift Registry Items Management. Your customers are free to manage their gift list’s items features. For instance, Mirasvit Gift Registry for Magento 2 and 1 enables them to select an item priority, specify quantity, and add notes. Consequently, buyers can easily understand how important each gift is.
- Sharing. Sharing with friends is another very convenient feature available with the gift wish list Magento 2 module. Your customers can inform their friends and family about gifts they would like to get by sharing their registries in just one click via Facebook, Google+, or Twitter (there are appropriate buttons available on the sharing tab), direct link, or email (it is possible to send several emails simultaneously).
- Adding New Products. Gift Registry works well with all Magento themes, so your customers can add items to their gift lists in just one click with the help of an appropriate button which is available on each product page. It is only necessary to hit this button and choose a list to which an item should be added (alternatively, it is possible to create a new one).
- Simple Search. The Gift Registry module offers two different searching modes. First of all, your customers can use a registrant’s first and last name to find public gift registries. Alternatively, it is possible to access private gift registries with the help of the gift registry identifier. Both modes require entering data into appropriate search boxes located nearby.
- Guest View. All guest visitors can review a specific registry via a link received from the registrant. Mirasvit Gift Registry for Magento 2 and 1 enables them to buy a customer’s desired items right there. It is only necessary to mouse over a gift and then click Add to Cart.
- Customizable Gift Registry. As we’ve mentioned above, the module lets you fully customize the gift list grid view on the frontend. You and your admins can easily activate/deactivate and add/delete fields, set the sort order, as well as choose mandatory fields. Furthermore, it is possible to create unique fields for each event type.
- Unlimited Occasions. Since the number of occasions is unlimited, feel free to add more events to the list of default ones. Customize the event list according to your business requirements and customer needs.
Advantages of Mirasvit Gift Registry
According to Mirasvit, Gift Registry for Magento 2 and 1 has the following advantages:
- Easy gift registry management (due to the convenient interface, your customers can create their wishes and seamlessly manage them);
- Easy gift registry sharing (we’ve just described this feature above);
- Unlimited number of events and occasions (now, you have a great chance to provide your clients with gift registries related to all possible occasions; furthermore, they can create their own events);
- Different gift priorities (so that your customers can easily show gift importance);
- Customizable Gift Registry look (make the module more suitable to your brand);
- Increase sales (friends and relatives are always the best converters, so you can easily get a lot of new customers with Mirasvit Gift Registry for Magento 2 and 1).
The gift lists Magento 2 module increases sales due to a few personality characteristics. First, as we all know, everyone likes to receive presents, especially for important occasions like birthday, wedding, or baby shower. But not everyone is brave enough to ask friends to give specific gifts. That’s where the Mirasvit Gift Registry Magento extension becomes useful: your customers can сreate a gift registry, place desirable gifts there, and share this list with friends via social networks. Thus, the need to ask someone to buy particular gifts is eliminated, and every shopper gets a perfect opportunity to provide friends with a delicate tip about his or her wishes. Also, don’t forget that a customer’s friends or relatives are invited to buy gifts exactly on your ecommerce website. As a result, you increase sales and get more satisfied customers at the same time. So, how does the Mirasvit Gift Registry extension look and feel from the perspective of admins?
First of all, let’s see how the main screen with gift registries is arranged. All registries are gathered in a grid that is divided into the following columns: checkbox, ID, Registrant Name, Title, Number of Orders, Created At, Type, Website, Status, and Link. The grid supports filtering and sorting options, so you can easily find a specific registry. You can enter a necessary value in a field below the column title or hit a cell with the title to rearrange the order of the gift registries. Note that it is possible to apply several filters at a time. Most grids described below work on the same principles, so you can easily sort the information in them as you wish. Such functionality can essentially save you time.
As for the Edit Registry page, it includes 3 tabs: General, Products, and Orders.
The General tab is divided into the following sections: General Information, Event, Registrant, Co-Registrant, and Shipping. Such separation is very convenient because it helps you to select all necessary options in a more organized way.
The section with general information contains the following data: a registry ID, title, description, type (e.g., Birthday, Wedding, or Baby Shower), status (active or not), public visibility, store view, and an image (you can add a new file or delete the existing one).
As for the Event section, it consists of just two fields: Date and Location.
The Registrant Section includes data about a registry owner: his/her first, middle, and last name and email.
The same information can be specified for a co-registrant.
As for shipping, you have a registrant’s shipping address here. As you see, the interface is intuitive, so you can master it without any help from third parties.
On the Products tab, you have a grid with all items from a registry. The grid illustrates such information as an item ID, name, SKU, quantity, ordered and received quantities, priority, and note.
You can view and edit each item by changing its quantity, ordered and received quantity, priority, and note.
And as for the Orders tab, it shows all orders related to a gift registry owner in a dedicated grid.
On the Item Priorities page, you can edit already available priorities or create new ones.
To create a new priority, you should specify its title and sort order.
The Registry Form Sections page also has a separate grid:
To create a new form section, enter its title and sort order and specify section fields and status.
All registry form fields are also gathered in a grid that consists of 5 columns: checkbox, ID, Title, Field Type, and Sort Order. It is possible to edit already available fields or create new ones.
To add a new registry form field, you should specify the following information: Title, Code, Type (Text, Multi-line text, Date, Checkbox, or Drop-down list), Description, Active, Sort Order.
All event types are also gathered in a grid where you can add new events or edit existing ones.
To add a new event type, specify its title, code, description, sort order, and form sections, upload an icon and image, and set the status (active or not).
As for the Mirasvit Gift Registry extension’s main settings, they are split between 2 sections. The first one is General Settings, where you can upload an image for the gift registry view page, decide whether to show a customer’s middle name, and choose when to set gift registry item status to ‘Invoiced’ and ‘Received’. Next, enable/disable the display of public gift registries in search results, as well as greeting messages on guest pages. Here, you also decide whether to show or hide expired events in the gift registry and allow customers to create new events or not.
In the Notifications tab, you choose Email Sender, Owner Notification Template, Gift Registry Sharing Notification Template, and Out Of Stock Item Notification Template.
From the customer perspective, Mirasvit Gift Registry has the following look: all registries are gathered within a grid that displays registry IDs, titles, event types and dates, as well as provides the ability to preview, edit, share, and delete each registry and view items.
After hitting the Edit link, a customer will open a page that includes 4 tabs: My Gift Registry, Manage items, Share with Friends, and Guest View.
The first tab is divided into the General Information and Shipping Address sections.
This is how the Manage Items tab is designed:
As for Share with Friends, it is possible to share a registry using a direct link, social buttons, or email.
On the Guest View tab, customers can check how their friends see their gift registry:
Below is an example of a Gift Registry Search page:
Mirasvit Gift Registry for Magento 2 and 1 offers a beneficial improvement to the default Magento functionality. Both versions of the platform do not provide any reliable analog, so Mirasvit Gift Registry is a must-have extension for those merchants who want to improve current customer experience and increase sales. As for the price of the module, it costs $349.'