The following article describes Google Merchant Center Magento 2 integration. Connecting your Magento 2 website to the Google Shopping platform is always a good idea, so prepare your Google account and choose a reliable free or paid GMC Magento 2 integration module from the following list.
Table of contents
Product Feed for Magento 2 by Amasty
Product Feed for Magento 2 not only streamlines your daily routine related to Google Shopping, but it also supports integration with Nextag, Amazon, Bing, as well as other shopping engines.
The Google Merchant Center Magento 2 integration extension offers ready-made feed templates, generates feed automatically, provides flexible feed configuration, and supports unlimited product feeds.
Other prominent options available with this Magento 2 extension are:
- Unlimited number of product feeds;
- Advanced product filtering with flexible conditions;
- Custom prices;
- Custom attribute values;
- Scheduled feed generation;
- User-friendly URLs;
- FTP/SFTP upload;
- Download from the Product feeds grid;
- Custom field values on feed generation;
- Product base images, thumbnails, and other attributes are included into data feed;
- Manual or automated generation;
- Google Analytics Support;
- One feed can to multiple providers.
This module simplifies Google Merchant Center Magento 2 integration due to several reasons. First of all, it provides the ability to export your products catalog to the service without any headaches. Then, the extension helps you create a data feed based on all Google requirements.
At the same time, you can completely customize the feed according to your business needs. It is also necessary to mention that Simple Google Shopping by Wyomind automatically updates your data and sends it to Google. Besides, this Magento 2 extension simplifies the way you look for Google categories and makes your researches more precise.
The full set of features available with Wyomind Simple Google Shopping Magento 2 Extension includes:
- Support for all product types;
- Support for multiple stores, currencies, and VAT rates;
- The sample XML template;
- Error reports;
- The attributes library that simplifies the way you look for attributes;
- The syntactic helper that prevents misprints;
- Support for all attribute in XML template;
- Category filters;
- Product and Parent categories filters;
- OR/AND statements in filters;
- Scheduled tasks;
- Generation status for every feed.
Another Magento 2 Extension that will help you connect a Magento 2 website to the Google Shopping platform is Product Feed Export by Xtento. The module essentially simplifies product export, so you will integrate your online storefront with the aforementioned service without headaches.
This is how the manual export settings look like:
And here is a grid with all export profiles (you can create a lot more):
This one is a grid with destinations:
Also pay attention to the Advanced Product Feeds extension by Mirasvit. Since it is a reliable module for connecting Magento with shopping engines and marketplaces, you can freely use it for the integration with Google Merchant Center.
Furthermore, you can easily use more advanced customizations which are based on patterns:
The extension also offers reports:
For further features, check our review (link in title).
Keep in mind that FireBear offers a free Product Feed Export add-on for Magento 2 that allows you to transfer your product feeds to such famous marketplaces as Google Shopping, Yandex Market, eBay, Facebook Page Shops, Amazon (Inventory, Marketplace, Ads), etc.