Another Magento 2 theme that is great as a starting point for an online storefront is Alto. It is premium, responsive, and multipurpose, so you will get a good and fully-featured website with customizable admin settings and top-notch user experience out-of-the-box. The theme includes over 10 Magento 2 extensions, thus the necessity to spend time on getting missing features is eliminated. Below, we describe the template’s core elements and features.'
When it comes to features, Alto is similar to KuteShop, so it enables you to display all possible goods right on frontend. Bestsellers, new, random, latest, featured, and special products can be shown to you customer in the most accurate and attractive manner.
Multiple customizable tabs and rows will help you improve the default Magento 2 navigation making the overall user experience better. The same is about grid layout, sliders, and other elements that can be easily customized within the Magento 2 admin.
It is also necessary to mention that the Alto Magento 2 theme is fully compatible with colour swatches. Before we proceed to the full list of features, check the following core elements of the Magento 2 template: Product Page, Catalog Page, Shopping Cart, and Checkout.
- Mega Menu (All top Magento 2 themes offer Mega Menu and Alto is not an exception. This feature helps to improve navigation and provides you with the ability to add various content to the main menu of your ecommerce website);
- Unlimited Colors (This Magento 2 template lets you fully customize the color scheme of your website since it supports unlimited colors);
- AJAX (various AJAX features essentially improves the shopping experience of an average ecommerce website, therefore, you should always pay attention to their availability in a template. For instance, in Alto they are represented with AJAX cart, so your customers can add products to a shopping cart without reloading a current page or leaving it);
- 6 Homepage Layouts (The Alto Magento 2 theme offers 6 different variations of a home page. Choose a layout that suits best your needs);
- Elevate Zoom (Provide your visitors with the ability to zoom certain segments of a product image. The feature is extremely important if you sell goods with lots of details);
- Quickview (this is another user-oriented feature aimed at more comfortable shopping experience. It eliminates the need to leave a current page to view product details, since everything is available in a popup window);
- Fancybox Lightbox (display your images in the most caching way of a Mac-style “lightbox” that is displayed on top of a page);
- Hover Over Product (with this feature, you clients will call an additional product image and buttons when hovering over a default picture);
- Product Labels (another important improvement designed to increase sales. You mark your products as new or on sale to attract more visitors to certain goods. As a result sales gets a bump);
- Sliders (The Alto Magento 2 Theme lets you use various sliders to attract the attention of future buyers);
- Blog (suc an important marketing and SEO tool is included in the template for free, so don’t miss your chance to fully leverage it);
- Social Features (various social features are available with the Magento 2 theme. Check its Magento 2 demo for further details);
- Testimonial (with testimonials you will illustrate what other people think about your brand and goods you sell – very useful for confirming reliability).
As you can see, Alto has a standard set of features necessary for a modern ecommerce website. For the Magento 2 theme installation check its official page. Note that the price of the template is also standard – $84.'