If you don’t want to install dozens of Magento 2 extensions in order to improve the default shopping experience of the ecommerce platform (and its latest version), then the best way to give it a go is to purchase a Magento 2 theme. The list of all solutions reviewed in our blog is available here: The Best Magento 2 Templates and Themes. And below, we’d like to shed light on KuteShop, describing its core elements (product, catalog, cart, and checkout pages) and features.'
Being absolutely responsive, Kuteshop suits best for both desktop and mobile devices, so there is no need to worry that potential buyers who browse your store on smartphones will immediately leave the website. The Magento 2 theme provides equally great experience for bout categories of visitors.
Another important feature (this time it is oriented at your and your personnel) is related to customizable Magento 2 admin settings. Thus, you can easily fine tune KuteShop in accordance with your brand requirements.
And don’t forget that this Magento 2 theme is suitable for every type of ecommerce storefront. Due to the aforementioned reason (there is no need to install any third-party modules to start your online business), KuteShop is especially great as a starting point for a small ecommerce projects. The theme already includes more than 10 extensions, so you not only get all the necessary features right after installing this Magento 2 template, but you can also save a lot of money. As for the installed extensions, they let you attract the attention of customers right from the homepage showing bestsellers, new items, featured, latest, random, and special products. Besides, there is an opportunity to use multiple highly customizable tabs as well as utilize multi rows and various grid layouts.
Take a look at 4 core elements of KuteShop Magento 2 theme – product page, catalog page, shopping cart, and heckout – and we will proceed to the template’s core features.
- Multi Purpose (this Magento 2 theme can be used as a basis of every ecommerce business);
- Responsive (it is fully responsive, so it doesn’t matter what device is used to shop on your website);
- 10+ Homepages (you can choose an already pre-made homepage to start your store immediately);
- Mega Menu (this feature is no longer a competitive advantage, so it is available in all great Magento 2 theme providing the ability to fully customize your menu by adding a lot of necessary data, links, and content);
- 1-6 Columns Layout (the KuteShop Magento 2 Theme allows you to choose a layout that consists of 1-6 columns);
- Unlimited Color Scheme (customize the color scheme of your website without any extra efforts);
- Individual Product Page Customizations (the theme lets you create a lot of product page variations with different appearance and features);
- Unlimited Header and Footer Types (it is also possible to customize headers and footers according to your requirements);
- AJAX Features (AJAX essentially improves the default Magento 2 user experience, and with KuteShop you get a perfect chance to leverage it with a shopping cart);
- Quickview (this one is another user-oriented feature that helps customers check products without leaving a current page);
- Elevate Zoom (it is another popular plugin used on ecommerce websites. It lets customers zoom certain elements of a product image);
- Fancybox Lightbox (display image in a Mac-style “lightbox” that appears over the page);
- Thumbslider Image Product (image slider with thumbnails);
- Hover Over Product Image (this action leads to the appearance of a new image or new buttons);
- Social Features (Latest Tweets, Facebook Likebox, etc);
- Product Labels (mark your products as new or on sale to attract the attention of store visitors and increase sales);
- Various Sliders (you can even use a slider with brands to illustrate companies you work with);
- Blog (blog is a popular marketing and SEO tool, and you can get it for free with KuteShop Magento 2 theme);
- Testimonial (show what other people think about your products and store);
- Top Menu with Extra menu (additional improvements that lead to a better navigation).
KuteShop is another reliable Magento 2 theme that deserves your attention. If you don’t know how to start your new Magento 2 custom project, choose the template, since it includes tons of useful features out-of-the-box. Note that KuteShop costs just $84 that is much less than expenditures necessary for the purchase of extension included in the theme.'