The release of Magento 2.3.0 revealed tons of revolutionary new improvements and features, but many more things are to be introduced soon. Although it is too early to talk about 2.4.0, it seems that Magento 2.3.1 will also surprise us. So what should we expect from the upcoming Magento 2.3.1 release? The following article contains several essential tweets from recent Magento Live event organized in Australia, and we will update it as soon as new facts are revealed.
According to Pablo S. Benitez Magento 2.3.1 will contain the following improvements:
- Magento page builder (Magento extension builder) will be available on GitHub in beta;
- Amazon sales channel will be added;
- PWA studio will be enhanced, and the Venia storefront is going to be improved;
- The global shipping coverage of Magento will be enhanced as well adding the DHL Express support.
– Magento page builder (Magento extension builder) avail on gh in beta
– Amazon sales channel
– PWA studio. Improving the Venia store front
– enchanced global Magento shipping coverage. DHL Express.
— Pablo S. Benitez (@centerax)
13 лютого 2019 р.
In his turn, Aman Agarwal, a Magento 2 certified solution specialist from Singapore, posts about improvements regarding such major features as PWA, GraphQL, Page Builder, and others as well as:
- Magento Shipping improvements with the built-in click & collect functionality and shipment cancellations;
- Enhanced B2B performance with the ability to handle up to 3000 addresses on customer accounts;
- Updates to existing integrations with Vertex, Amazon Pay, Dotmailer, and Klarna.
— Aman Agarwal (@AmanAga31031991)
12 лютого 2019 р.
We should get the Magento 2.3.1 update in March. According to the official Twitter account of the platform, the new version incorporates significant community contributions and brings new merchant and developer experience advancements.
Magento 2.3.1 drops in March, incorporating significant community contributions and bringing to market new merchant and developer experience advancements.
@jasonwoosley_mg #MLAU pic.twitter.com/m9YzJbctak
— Magento (@magento)
12 лютого 2019 р.
- The drag and drop page builder will help you build engaging content. From 2.3.1. It will be compatible with PWA.
- As for the PWA update, it will include full Venia B2C and B2B themes.
- GraphQL with the coverage of B2B APIs should be released with Magento 2.3.1 as well.
- The Magento Global Shipping coverage should also improve the life of merchants and customers worldwide with DHL Express, UPS, and FedEx.
- As for B2B improvements, they include B2B data import and export, advanced scalability, better performance, and more user-friendly admin.
We should get all these and other features with the Magento 2.3.1 release somewhere in March. What else should we expect from the new version? Please, share your thoughts in comments.