Extensions and applications are the foundation for conducting business online nowadays. By streamlining routine tasks, these add-ons’ main goal is to make it simpler for you to set up and manage your store. Without it, you won’t be able to add many new features and products to your online business. System like Magento, Shopify, and others have their own App Stores as a result. Promoting and managing apps that have been made for your platform is simple. In this piece, we’ll examine the top 20 internationalization tools from Shopware Store. Each and every extension we evaluate works with Shopware 6. Additionally, you will have knowledge of internationalization, including what it is, how it operates, and its necessity. You will also be able to choose for yourself the real-world application you will use going forward after reading this article. You should also read our article on the Shopware 6 Apps You Must Have. Let’s start.
Table of contents
- 1 eCommerce Internationalization: What it is?
- 2 Best Internationalisation Tools for Shopware 6
- 2.1 Shopware Language Pack
- 2.2 Tax – Consider VAT per country in price
- 2.3 IP targeting for sales channel, country or language
- 2.4 Smartsupp – live chat, chatbots, video recordings
- 2.5 Selection of country and currency to display the prices typical for the country
- 2.6 Store stocks per subshop (multiple warehouses)
- 2.7 Auto Translation Pro More Entities
- 2.8 Auto Translation Pro
- 2.9 Auto Translation Pro Language Pack
- 2.10 Daily currency rates & foreign currencies – CurrentCurrencies
- 2.11 Auto Translation Pro More Entities Bulk
- 2.12 Language Pack Informal German
- 2.13 Language pack German “Du” salutation
- 2.14 Italy: Codice Fiscale + Codice Destinatario + PEC Address
- 2.15 Automated product translation with DeepL
- 2.16 Language/Domain wise shop logo
- 2.17 Hreflang for multiple sales channels – international SEO
- 2.18 Automatic translation
- 2.19 Google Auto-Translate – Automatic Language recognition
- 2.20 Pixup Ai Translator
- 3 FAQ
eCommerce Internationalization: What it is?
The term “internationalization” refers to the practice of creating products that may be easily adjusted or that are designed to fulfill the needs of consumers worldwide. Internationalization may entail creating a website with an aesthetically pleasing style that maintains functionality when translated from English to Spanish. Due to the fact that many Spanish words have more characters than their English equivalents, it could be challenging to accomplish this. In Spanish, they might therefore occupy more space on the page than in English.
The goal of Internationalization
When a business produces items for a variety of clients in other nations, the internationalized goods frequently need to be localized to meet the requirements of a particular nation’s consumers.
E-commerce internationalization is the same as internationalization in other company sectors. You must design your website so that users from many nationalities may grasp it. You must make it simple for customers to comprehend every element of the store. This should work in your favor in turn. Making your store international will enable you to grow your consumer base while also boosting customer loyalty. Additionally, you might even see an increase in sales.
Best Internationalisation Tools for Shopware 6
Listed below are the top 20 Shopware 6 internationalization apps.
Shopware Language Pack
With Shopware’s new language extension, you can now quickly and easily select from a variety of languages. By doing this, you can easily add more languages to your admin and/or storefront and take the next step toward internationalization. With this addition, you get access to more than 25 languages in a single extension. There is no longer a requirement to turn on an extension for every language.
- Simple language
- Shopware product activation
- Use Crowdin with assistance from the Shopware Community
- More languages are constantly being added
- You can easily launch translations in new languages using Crowdin
- The First Run Wizard already includes the addon
This application is free to use.
Tax – Consider VAT per country in price
The plug-in enables sales price calculations based on several country-specific VAT rates. The computation adds the nation’s VAT to the NET price as a foundation. It is possible to map multiple scenarios and even combine Shopware normal behavior for some countries with raising the sales price for some countries by configuring the plugin at the nation level.
- Simple country-level configuration
- The selling price is determined using the NET price and the applicable VAT rate for the delivery country
- This allows a mixture between Shopware Standard
You can buy this extension for €99 or rent it with montly subscription for €9,90.
IP targeting for sales channel, country or language
This plugin will enable IP targeting, which is used to determine the user’s nationality and set cookies, among other things.
- IP targeting is used to determine the user’s nationality and carry out customizable forwarding
- Assignment using the specified browser language to the appropriate sales channel
- A modal window or direct transfer to the appropriate sales channel
- Adaptable to each user’s preferences, even complicated constellations can be mapped
- Modal window text is easily customized
You can buy this plugin for €299 or use it with subscription for €49,99/month.
Smartsupp – live chat, chatbots, video recordings
Your individual shopping helper is called Smartsupp. To save you time and assist you in converting site visitors into devoted clients, it mixes live chat with chatbots. One of the most well-liked products in Europe, Smartsupp has 50 000 active websites and web shops across the continent. With the help of this plugin, you may boost sales while lowering effort and cutting marketing expenses.
- Adaptable chat box
- Rating of customer satisfaction
- Electronic messages
- Mobile applications
- Shortcuts (canned responses)
- Complete statistics
- Platform integrations for online shopping
- Visitor recording (session replay)
Utilize this program without cost.
Selection of country and currency to display the prices typical for the country
With the help of this plugin, you may sell your goods abroad at various VAT rates and provide your consumers a choice of multiple foreign currencies. A modal pop-up will be displayed to your consumer when they visit your store for the first time. There he can select his country and, if necessary, his desired currency. Only if you accept multiple currencies in your store will the chosen currency be visible.
- PHP 7.x and PHP 8.x may both use the plugin without any issues
- The plugin makes use of snippets to enable backend translation of all words and labels
- Each subshop’s pertinent setup parameters can be customized
- With every Shopware update, the plugin is always compatible
This plugin is available for purchase for €99 or rental for €25 per month.
Store stocks per subshop (multiple warehouses)
You may map several warehouses and keep multiple stocks of your products (per warehouse) with the help of this plugin. So that various sales channels can access various warehouses and goods, you can then designate any warehouse to each sales channel.
- Any number of warehouses can be created and managed in the administration
- A list of all other warehouses can be found in the “General” page, which is located below the “Availability” tab in the product administration
- The plugin allows users to import and export stock data as a.csv file for all items and all warehouses
This plugin is available for purchase for €399 or for rent with a monthly subscription for €49.
Auto Translation Pro More Entities
You can begin translating in more regions with the help of this add-on for Auto Translation Pro. Installing this software will enable you to translate in various contexts, much like you did with the articles, if you already have the Auto Translation Pro program installed.
- Simple installation; no settings is necessary
- Easy to translate into other languages
- Properties, Categories, Manufacturers, Email Templates, Dynamic Product Groups, and Worlds of Experience are among the sections of the app
- With the Auto Translation Pro software, integration is simple
This application costs €199 to purchase and €49,99 per month to rent.
Auto Translation Pro
With just a touch of a button, the Auto Translation Pro program can translate any article and version in your business! It is simple and straightforward to translate with the use of the DeepL or Google Translate API.
- Choose from DeepL and Google Translate, two of the available translation services
- For each language, the source language and translation service can be changed at will
- Push a button for easy translation
- The Auto Translation Pro language bundle offers more language choices
This plugin costs €299 to purchase or €39,99 per month to rent.
Auto Translation Pro Language Pack
The addon supports all languages from Google Translate and the following languages from DeepL.
- Simple installation
- Choose from DeepL and Google Translate, two alternative translation providers
- We provide DeepL and Google Translate support for all languages
This plugin costs €99 to purchase and €24,99 per month to rent.
Daily currency rates & foreign currencies – CurrentCurrencies
The relevant currency rates can be checked and updated continuously by the “CurrentCurrencies” plug-in. With Shopware, you can now take advantage of everyday currencies whenever you want and completely automatically. Additionally, you have a complete overview of when and which currency was updated in the backend so that you are constantly up to date with course updates.
- Synchronize currencies by activating them
- Daily comparison with a clear presentation
- Choice to initiate synchronization immediately
- Configuring the buffer
This software is available for purchase for €59 or rental for €5 per month.
Auto Translation Pro More Entities Bulk
You may bulk translate in additional areas with this addon for the Auto Translation Pro Bulk App and the Auto Translation Pro More Areas App, including Properties, Categories, Manufacturers, Dynamic Product Groups, Email Templates, and Worlds of Experience.
- No configuration is necessary for an easy installation
- Mass translation with ease in other fields
- The Auto Translation Pro app is seamlessly integrated
This plugin is available for purchase for €199 or rental for €59 per month.
Language Pack Informal German
With only a few clicks and no effort, you may convert Shopware’s default text snippets to “Du” with the Language Pack Informal German (Du). Using the four-eyes approach, native speakers manually converted the text fragments from “Sie” to “Du”.
- Fragments from “Sie” to “Du” in standard language transcription
- Select either capital or lower case (“Du” or “du”)
- The plugin saves the text snippets you’ve already modified
- Use “Sie” and “Du” simultaneously on various domains
Renting this add-on costs €4,95 per month or purchasing it costs €19,95.
Language pack German “Du” salutation
Shop-language Uebersetzungen.de’s pack “Deutsch Du” for Shopware 6 enables you to speak directly to customers or adapt your store to appeal to a younger demographic. For the personal “Du” variant, all official language samples have been updated and improved.
- Address your customers personally
- All official language snippets have been revised and optimized
Use this software without cost.
Italy: Codice Fiscale + Codice Destinatario + PEC Address
Italian law mandates the preparation of electronic invoices, and this plugin enables you to fill out the relevant fields, including:
- Tax number (Codice Fiscale)
- Recipient code (Codice Destinatario)
- PEC address
- Choices for customized configurations for each subshop
- Simple data entry for creating an Italian electronic invoice
This plugin is available for purchase for €98 or rental for €9 per month.
Automated product translation with DeepL
Easily translate your products into another language with a single mouse click with this plugin, which gives you the option of doing so for up to 14 different languages.
- AI-powered translation
- In a single click, translate one or more items, manufacturers, or category names
- Superior translations
- Since the German service began, translation data has been secure
- Simple to use
You can buy this add-on for €199 or rent it for €24,99 per month.
Language/Domain wise shop logo
The shop logo can be maintained according to the language/domain with the help of this plugin. The store with the text in its shop logo may find this to be the ideal fit. According to the language shops, the admin can add the logo.
- Ideal for shops with many languages
- Show distinctive logos for each language store
- Upload a logo for each domain of the sales channel
This program is available for free use.
Hreflang for multiple sales channels – international SEO
In order to let search engines know that this is a different language/country version, the proper hreflang information is produced between your sales channels in the header and in the sitemap using this plugin.
- Configure hreflang between sales channels
- Sitemap extension
This plugin is available for purchase for €129 or rental for €12,90 per month.
With this plugin, the best online translator in the world, DeepL, will translate all of your product and category texts automatically. It is simple to select your source language. Additionally, you can specify which fields and which languages should be translated. The plugin then handles the rest and keeps translating your product texts. A product or category translation procedure can instead be started manually.
- Manual translation of categories and products
- Setting up the source language for background automatic product text translation
- Configuring the target language
You can buy this plugin for €99.
Google Auto-Translate – Automatic Language recognition
The plugin automatically recognizes the user’s browser language and converts it to that language. Consequently, there is no need for human input. In addition, a very elegant menu bar located in the upper right corner allows you to manually select your language (manual placement also possible).
- Automatic Language Recognition & Translation
- Language menu bar / simple to install any plugins you desire!
- Backend language & plugin menu bar
- Mobile responsiveness
You can buy this plugin for €79 or rent it for €6,99 per month.
Pixup Ai Translator
You can quickly translate all of the material in your Shopware 6 shop, such as the product descriptions, category descriptions, and much more, using the Pixup Ai Translator. Since the sources are analyzed in relation to the subject and translated in accordance with the meaning, the translations produced by the Pixup AI Translator clearly outperform those produced by traditional translators.
- Automated translation for single entities (for example: single Products, Categories etc)
- Automated translation for item names, description, meta title, meta description, etc.
- Automated translation for category names, description, meta title, meta description, etc
- Automated translation for all Custom Fields
- Automatic translations for snippets within the DB
- Automatic translations for mail templates, email templates, mail
Purchase this plugin for $49.
Why does internationalization matter so much?
The key justifications for choosing internationalization are: True independence from regional market business cycles is granted by it. access rights to a larger market. helps to enhance a company’s reputation in general.
Why do businesses choose to internationalise?
Increasing customer base, sales, and revenue is the primary objective of businesses expanding internationally. Your business gains access to customers who weren’t previously on your radar by entering a new nation.
What are some instances of internationalization?
While obtaining, producing, or selling goods or providing services from one or more nations, as well as establishing branches and subsidiaries abroad, are examples of internationalization.
What are the primary justifications for undertaking an internationalization strategy?
The requirement for businesses to be able to remain competitive in their individual environments is frequently cited as the primary justification for internationalization. The “network approach” is another name for this theoretical method. By using a network approach, the theory investigates the internationalization process.