It’s not a secret that you can find many worthwhile resources which sell a variety of Magento 2 extensions and modules. They provide an opportunity to bring amazing functionality to your online projects and promote your online stores. If you are in search of a trustworthy website which offers plenty of powerful extensions, you don’t need to surf the Internet endlessly to find one, because in this very article we will introduce you to TemplateMonster.'
Modules by TemplateMonster are no longer provided as stand-alone solutions, but you can still use the following replacement to get similar features:
IWD Product Designer Magento 2 Extension
The integration of the IWD Product Designer will provide you with the following features:
- enabling your customers to personalize products by adding logos and texts;
- product customization flexibility;
- improving customer experience on your website;
- augmenting customer engagement;
For further information, follow this link:
The original review is still here:
For those who want to know a little bit more about it, let’s just say that it’s an incredible company which has a premium collection of both Magento themes and extensions. Why not find out more about an extension known as
Are you interested to learn more details about this product? Alright, we won’t waste any more time and will tell you about it presently…
Firstly, it’s important to mention that Magento is one of the best platforms for your upcoming website. If you want to run a superb online store which will feature eye-catching representations of your products, you need not hesitate and can confidently choose one of the ready-made templates for Magento. Know this, you won’t regret it if you buy at least one template from the enormous collection of them.
Now, coming back to Catalog Images Grid, which is an easy-to-use extension allowing you to display categories and subcategories on your pages. It has plenty of useful and variable settings with which you may customize it further, without putting in an exhaustive effort. Initially, your catalog is displayed as listed pages, but you can easily install a widget and embed it into your desired vision of the layout.
What can you do using Catalog Images Grid?
Actually, there are tons of useful things which you are able to do with the help of this marvelous extension, but let’s take a look at some of the most important amongst them:
- Make custom blocks and add to them links to different categories and subcategories;
- Use photos and icons for the variety of product categories;
- Change the size of an image and related previews which will be shown on the website;
- Disable previews if they are not to your liking and use text links instead;
- Hide subcategories if you don’t want them to be displayed;
- Create your own number of columns and change the attributes of the catalog;
- Use the “View More” button in order to shorten long lists of subcategories on offer;
- Enable the module in just one click using your Magento dashboard, which won’t lose any of your previously saved settings.
Finally, don’t be afraid to bulk up your website with various extensions, because, to tell the truth, you’ll find a lot of them to be very helpful and trendy additions to your online business. They have a variety of modern and powerful functions which will surely turn your online project into something out-of-the-ordinary, and potentially into something utterly unique. It’s a sure-fire choice if you’re tired of websites which look boring and unattractive. Always keep in mind that your website won’t look anything like ordinary if you buy a Magento theme mixed with some of its extensions!
If you still haven’t set your sights on the ideal business Magento theme to help you make an amazing online store, there is a vast library of interesting and engaging themes waiting for the moment when you’ll click the “Buy It Now” button and start the development of your successful business. As a result, it will no longer be a struggle to differentiate yourself from your competitors; in order to achieve this, you need only choose a theme, install a few extensions and the website will do the work for you!'