MSI Add-on is an add-on of Improved Import & Export extension, and only works with the Improved Import extension installed. You can download MSI Add-on from your Firebear Studio account for FREE when Improved Import & Export is purchased.
1.1.4 (released 10.05.2023)
- Pickup Location attributes were added to sync.
- Support for Magento 2.4.6.
- Source Qty import speed improvement.
- Fixed the issue when sources are not deleted with the Delete behavior.
- Fixed the issue with importing integer product SKUs.
- Fixed the problem when import logs were not displayed during source qty import.
- Prevent the default source from being deleted.
Table of contents
1.1.3 (released 31.05.2022)
- Stability and speed improvements
1.1.2 (released 9.12.2021)
- Fixed the skip errors validation strategy issue when importing entities from a console
- Fixed issue with the stock sources qty import, when after each import the message ‘No data imported’ message appeared
- Fixed issue with the ‘Stock Source’ entity export, when the mapping of the attributes has been enabled
- Fixed issue with the ‘Stock Source’ entity export filter not working properly
- Fixed issue with the ‘processedEntitiesCount’ calculation
- Added SKU validation was added for ‘Stock Source QTY’ entity
- Added ‘Stock Source QTY’ export for existing products
1.0.3 (released 17.01.2020)
- Fixed an issue with the MSI add-on interface displaying improperly
1.0.2 (released 19.08.2019)
- Added an exception for deleting ‘default’ stock source as it is required in the Magento 2 system
- Added ‘status’ attribute value verification for ‘Source QTY’ entity to prevent errors during import process. Now, ‘status’ attribute should have values ‘1’ – enabled, or ‘0’ – disabled.
1.0.1 (released 29.01.2019)
- Unused variables removed
1.0.0 (released 24.12.2018)
- Initial release