Best Apps and Extensions for Shopware 6: SEO Tools
For today’s internet business, extensions and third-party applications are crucial and vital tools. Their major objective is to make your routine simpler and assist you in raising the value of your business. Without it, you’re missing out on many practical and helpful solutions that can be used to help you. Because of this, industry goliaths like Magento and Shopify have their own App Stores. In this post, we’ll examine the top 20 SEO optimization apps available from
Table of contents
- 1 SEO: General Information
- 2 Best SEO Solutions for Shopware 6
- 2.1 SEO Redirect
- 2.2 ThumbnailProcessor
- 2.3 SEO Professional
- 2.4 robots.txt
- 2.5 Google Tag Manager + Remarketing + Enhanced Ecommerce
- 2.6 Trailing Slash Redirect
- 2.7 Optimize PageSpeed
- 2.8 Google Sitemap Generator
- 2.9 Blog incl shopping experience
- 2.10 Image optimization, compression, WebP, AVIF, CDN (imgbolt)
- 2.11 Lazy Loading
- 2.12 Blog/Magazine
- 2.13 Google Shopping
- 2.14 SEO NoIndex and NoFollow
- 2.15 Breadcrumb Extension | Pro
- 2.16 Image optimization
- 2.17 Blog Magazine Add-On (incl. WordPress Import) | Public Profiles
- 2.18 SEO Filter Landingpages
- 2.19 dash.bar | the free smartphone app
- 2.20 SEO Redirect (Redirect 301 / 302) Pro
- 3 FAQ
SEO: General Information
Search engine optimization is referred to as SEO. In plain English, it refers to the process of enhancing your website to raise its visibility when users search for goods or services associated with your company on Google, Bing, and other search engines. You are more likely to attract attention and draw in new and returning customers to your company the more visible your pages are in search results. The tools we’re going to look at today are meant to optimize this process and assist in the development of your store.
How does SEO perform?
Search Engine Work
To understand it, you first need to understand how search engines work. When someone has a question and wants to look up the answer online, they use search engines. Search engine algorithms are computer programs that sift through data to provide users with the precise desired results. To identify websites and choose which ones to rank for a particular keyword, search engines use algorithms. In order to find information, search engines go through three stages: crawling, indexing, and ranking. Crawling is the discovery stage; indexing is the filing stage, and ranking is the retrieval stage.
is the initial action. Search engines send out web crawlers to discover new pages and collect data on them. These web crawlers are sometimes known as robots or spiders. Their aim is to find new websites that are available and to frequently check previously viewed pages to determine if the material has changed or been updated.
Search engines use links they’ve already found to crawl web pages. When a search engine searches your homepage, it will look for another link to follow and may follow the link to your new blog post if you have a blog post that is connected from there.
The indexing process comes next. A search engine determines whether or not to use the content it has crawled during the indexing process. A search engine will include a crawled web page in its index if it determines that it is worthy. At the end of the ranking process, this index is employed. A web page or other piece of material that has been indexed is filed and saved in a database so that it can be retrieved later. Most websites that offer distinctive and valuable information are indexed. A website could be excluded from the index if:
- Its content is considered duplicate
- Its content is considered low value or spammy
- It couldn’t be crawled
- The page or domain lacked inbound links
The ranking comes as the third and ultimately most crucial phase. Only once crawling and indexing are finished can ranking take place. Your website can be ranked once a search engine has crawled and indexed it. Numerous elements, all of which come under the three SEO pillars of technical optimization, on-page optimization, and off-page optimization, are used by search engines to classify and evaluate content. Following are a few examples of such signals:
- The use of keywords in the title tag
- Website Reputation
- Loading time for a website
Optimization of this process
Everything we just went through is essential to understanding how SEO works. Both the visibility of your store in search results and the number of individuals who utilize them to find it are impacted by optimization. Additionally, Google uses RankBrain, a machine-learning search engine sub-algorithm. An effective SEO plan includes optimizing your website to increase customer pleasure and experience as well as to make the most of the RankBrain ranking element.
What makes SEO significant for marketing?
Due to the fact that consumers do billions of searches annually, many of which are done with a commercial intent to learn more about goods and services, SEO is an essential component of digital marketing. The main source of internet traffic for businesses is frequent searches, which supports other marketing channels. Your bottom line may be significantly impacted by increased visibility and a better ranking in search results than your rivals.
Nonetheless, during the past several years, search results have changed to provide consumers with more immediate responses and information that is more likely to retain them on the results page rather than sending them to other websites.
Best SEO Solutions for Shopware 6
Below is a list of the top Shopware 6 SEO options.
You may quickly and easily manage redirects in the Shopware backend with the help of the SEO Redirect Plugin created by the Frankfurt-based internet marketing company scope01. For instance, if you perform a restart with a different URL structure, redirects make sense. Your store’s material may not be current, and the links may have changed. You should make more use of your SEO strength and popular websites. In any event, your clients and visitors will appreciate that you avoided mistake pages.
- Create redirects in the Shopware backend
- Edit redirects in the Shopware backend
- Remove redirects from Shopware’s backend
- Redirects while exporting and importing
This program is available for free use.
This plugin gives you access to dynamic thumbnails. Additionally, this plugin offers automatically produced thumbnail sizes for the LazyLoading feature. The shopping websites provide thumbnails for each and every item and image. During upload, these are automatically produced as standards and preserved. At this point, the plugin steps in and offers the option of stopping the creation of new thumbnail files.
- Adding more thumbnail sizes
- Create dynamic thumbnails
- Save thumbnail generation
This extension is available to you without cost.
The SEO Professional plugin unifies several SEO settings and optimizations into a single location. When Shopware is finished, the add-on picks up and helps you improve your search engine results.
- Meta Tags. SEO Professional expands and modifies the meta fields that are already included in the Shopware standard.
- SERP Preview. When generating the meta information, you may use the SERP preview to determine as precisely as possible how the Google search results will appear.
- Product and category bulk generator. You may use a template to automatically construct the meta title, meta description, URL, and robot tag using the bulk generators for items and categories. For each category, the templates for producing the SEO parameters may be configured.
- 301 and 302 URL redirects. You may configure URL redirects through the administration using the 301 and 302 URL redirects. You can forward a URL from this page to another URL, an article, or a category.
This app is available for purchase for €249 or may be used with a monthly subscription for €30.
With the help of this tool, you may modify the robots.txt file used by search engines and specify which URLs Google or Bing should not index.
- Using this straightforward program, you may control the information in your robots.txt file
This software is available for free use.
Google Tag Manager + Remarketing + Enhanced Ecommerce
Use the Codiverse tool to easily integrate Google’s “Tag Manager” service into your online store without any programming experience.
- You may track data from this app, including user, page, conversion, transaction, and product statistics
- Enhanced Ecommerce tracking
- Adwords Conversion Tracking
- Full Cookie Consent Manager integration
After a free trial, you may subscribe to this app for €7/month or buy it permanently for a cost of €89.
Trailing Slash Redirect
This plugin automatically fixes the issue with incorrectly displayed categories when they are called from an invalid link. By default, Shopware anticipates that a category URL will finish in a slash (“/”); otherwise, depending on the setup, the start page or even an error message informing users that the specified category doesn’t exist would be displayed in its place.
- Select from two search engine-friendly alternatives.
- Status code for configurable redirects.
- Works with any URL scheme for a category.
This expansion is available for €39.
You can improve your store and provide your consumers with a better experience with the help of this plugin. This plugin reduces the amount of time it takes for your shop to load and gives you the option to reload pictures.
- HTML minify
- CSS & JS minify
- Lazy Loading
- Gzip compression
- Deflate compression
- Expires Header
You can buy this add-on for €89 or use a subscription for €14 per month.
Google Sitemap Generator
The Google Sitemap Generator adds a Sitemap Index to Shopware 6 and offers distinct Google Sitemaps for each sub-area with SEO URL support. The normal Shopware Sitemap is much improved with the Sitemap Index produced by this plugin.
- Article Sitemap
- Category Sitemap
- Picture sitemap
- CMS page sitemap
- Sitemap Splitting
This application is available for purchase for $99 or rental for $9,99 per month.
Blog incl shopping experience
Shopware 6 doesn’t have a feature-rich blog section that lets you build them and make them aesthetically appealing. Today, it’s essential to have engaging content on your website; Shopware 6 lacks this capacity. This addition satisfies that requirement. This plug-in supports multilingualism and enables the production of an endless number of blog posts.
- Tags, category, and property
- Image optimization in the media directory
- URL, Meta title, and description for full SEO
- Enables the Shopware default search
- In the storefront API Comments, blogs are accessible by using Disqus
This extension is available for €350, or €35 per month.
Image optimization, compression, WebP, AVIF, CDN (imgbolt)
The photos in your Shopware store are automatically compressed and optimized for delivery using this CDN module. Following the installation of the module, our infrastructure is queried in a clearly optimized way and with greater parallelism for all pictures sent via the media manager. As new photographs are added to the shop, they are either optimized in advance or immediately.
- A simple setup takes only a few minutes.
- All photos are compressed either immediately or in advance.
- Picture data delivery using our service
- Giving your server a break
- On our systems, the compression is handled.
- Your media information won’t be altered
- Formats currents like WebP and AVIF
- Worldwide response times are slowed down by using overseas data centers
- Page size reduction for downloads
Use this addon without cost.
With this plugin, you may load just the shop’s photos in the viewable section of the website while the articles’ words are already fully loaded. While your consumers benefit from a substantially faster page load time, search engines have complete access to the article descriptions at all times.
- Description for each article is loaded entirely
- Only the images in the visible area are loaded completely
- Helps your search engine optimization by finding the keywords in your text
You can utilize this app for €34,99 or rent for €3,49 per month.
You have the option to produce an infinite number of blog articles for your Shopware store with this extension. With a lot of excellent blog entries, you may use this to promote client loyalty to your shop.
- You can create unlimited blog posts
- The blog/magazine function in ShopStudio allows you to generate unique weblog URLs for each sales channel
- Sort & Filter Blog Posts
- All images are delivered in the ideal size
- Blog posts may be automatically published at a specific time
- This extension’s code is very clear and thoughtful, resulting in a simple extension
Purchase this utility for €99 or subscribe monthly for €9,99.
For better results with your Google Shopping Campaigns, use this app to define product data for Google Shopping on every post. All values may be explicitly specified for Google Shopping without requiring you to modify your Shops data.
- Easy to set up
- For the platform, each essential item’s data can be given independently.
- You may use up to 5 personalized labels.
- A single app across many platforms
- The necessary templates are offered
You can buy this extension for €190 or use monthly subscription for €14,90.
SEO NoIndex and NoFollow
The robot’s meta tag for items and categories may be customized with this app. Individual pages may be concealed in this manner from search engine crawlers. A free text field or extra field is provided to the items and categories for the purpose of defining the robot’s meta tag. You may specify here if and how the robot’s meta tag should be set for each category or product.
- Choice between NoIndex, NoIndex & Follow and NoIndex & NoFollow
- Flexible and individually adjustable for each category and product
Use this app for €4.99 per month.
Breadcrumb Extension | Pro
With the help of this plugin, their consumers may browse the categories with ease. The breadcrumb not only displays the routes your consumer has already travelled, but also potential future routes. He only needs to hover the mouse pointer over each category. The subcategories that his mouse points to are shown with a brief dwell time and an overlaid layer.
- It is possible to activate and deactivate any individual sub shop.
- In the backend, the delay time may be simply modified.
- The entire breadcrumb is Google-optimized (Rich Snippets – Breadcrumbs)
- The category structure automatically adopts changes.
- Integration on all Shopware standard pages
You may use this plugin without spending any money.
You may address two SEO (search engine optimization) difficulties with the help of this Storefront plugin for image optimization. You have flawlessly optimized photos with the best compression and output format on the one hand, and a “Turbo” lazy loading mechanism on the other that displays immediate inline Base64 images.
- Automatic browser sniffing with WebP, PNG, or JPEG to find the optimum picture output format
- Lightning-fast picture improvement and compression
- Through its CDN network with worldwide endpoints, they offer extremely low latency and quick load times.
- Slow loading with an embedded preview picture (this was also previously optimized by imgix)
This application is available for €59, or you can subscribe for €5,90 a month.
Blog Magazine Add-On (incl. WordPress Import) | Public Profiles
Quickly and simply create your own magazine area in your Shopware 6 store. Select from a variety of display choices for the retail areas. You may create and publish blog articles in your Shopware 6 store with this plugin. Version 2.4 of this plug-in features a substantial redesign.
- WordPress Import
- CMS Page support
- SEO Urls and Sitemap
- Automatic translation of posts (DeepL Pro required)
- Automatically generated tables of contents through H2-H6 tags with ID
You can buy this plugin for €249.
SEO Filter Landingpages
You may make landing pages that search engines can find with the plugin “SEO Filter Landingpages.” You may give this page your own design, a unique title, a meta description, and more material. The plugin creates a speaking URL without the typical parameters at first, but you may of course alter it at any moment to suit your needs. Ideal for social media product promotion on many platforms.
- Google indexable pages
- Speaking filter URL
- More attention to your products
- Increases traffic
- Freely definable SEO attributes (titles, metadata, etc.)
- Individual banners and descriptions
You can buy this plugin for €495 or utilize it for €39,95 per month.
dash.bar | the free smartphone app
You can monitor what’s happening in your JTL store right away with the aid of adaptable widgets on your dashboard. Additionally, always keep an eye on your online business. Using a tablet, smartphone, PC, or Mac. accessible at all times.
- With the dash.bar Watcher you can continuously and automatically check if your store is running smoothly
- Important events pushed to your smartphone
- Unify your analytics data
You can exploit this app for Free.
SEO Redirect (Redirect 301 / 302) Pro
Using Regular Expressions, you may define SEO redirects using this plugin.
- Displaying the redirects clearly
- Each forwarding may be handled separately
- Individual forwarding may be turned off with a button
- Utilize regular expressions to define redirects
Use this app for €99 or €5,90 per month with a subscription.
What Is SEO?
SEO, short for search engine optimization, is the process of optimizing or improving your website to increase visibility and organic visits.
Who Needs SEO?
SEO is beneficial for every company that offers a product or service. Without SEO, even when users type relevant phrases in search engines, your website won’t be found by potential clients.
How Does SEO Work?
Crawlers used by Google and other search engines collect data about the pages that are present on your website, which aids them in determining whether or not your website has the data an internet user is seeking for.
Why is SEO Important?
Every website and online company needs search engine optimization since it brings in your target market. When a website has effective SEO, it is likely to rank highly in search results and be seen by millions of users who are conducting that search. Increasing online traffic may help the business become more well-known and profitable.