Now compatible with Magento 2.4.4 PHP 8.1 Check
of Improved Import & Export
How to add Google Fonts in Magento 2
To add Google Fonts in Magento 2, use an ordinary external css. Check this official documentation: how to use the Google Fonts API, Include static resources.
Source (Stackexchange Question)(Mage2.PRO)
More tips from the Cookbook
- How to import product images in Magento 2 when they already exist in pub/media
- How to fix “The source file moving process failed” error in Magento 2
- How to use external image URLs in Magento 2 import
- How to export Page Builder pages or templates in Magento 2?
- How To Add ‘Delete Confirmation Popup’ In Magento 2 For Default Import Functionality
- The Ultimate Guide To Magento 2 Integration (API, IPAAS, ESB, ETL, automation, no-code, consultancy)
- The Ultimate Guide To ERPNext Integration (API, IPAAS, ESB, ETL, automation, no-code, solution architecture, consultancy)
- Magento 2 Release Notes