Today, we continue exploring resources developed to shrink the Magento 2 learning curve and make the entire journey to the new universe as much student-friendly as possible. If you want to become a developer or need to improve the existing coding skills, you’ve come to the right place. The following material describes
Table of contents
About Mage Mastery
The ultimate resource for Magento 2 developers offers weekly lessons to let programmers succeed with Magento development. The platform’s number one goal is to take over the leadership of learning resources for the Magento ecosystem. To achieve it, Mage Mastery frequently provides new video materials and tutorials. Besides, the portal offers a blog with lots of useful articles.
Max Pronko is the mastermind and primary instructor of Mage Mastery. He is not only experienced in Magento programming but also passionate about making it easier for learning. The e-commerce platform is associated with complex skills that are hard to master. However, Max applies a unique approach to the materials he creates, making them easy to chew, swallow, and digest. Being a Magento 2 Professional Certified developer, he has been involved in the evolution of the platform for years. Max knows for sure how the platform functions. Also, he understands how to pass this knowledge to starving minds, making Mage Mastery a nice place to gain the necessary skills either from scratch or from a particular benchmark of your journey into the world of coding.
The educational platform provides the following opportunities:
- Success in your career. Investments in yourself positively affect your career growth. Therefore, being familiar with the latest e-commerce development trends is a good idea. And Mage Mastery will help you with that, sharing programming best practices and providing the most in-depth insights into what’s going on under the hood of Magento 2.
- Communicate with experts. The exchange of experience is an essential factor that accelerates your growth as a specialist. You may spend days sitting over the technical documentation by yourself. However, a more experienced specialist may dramatically reduce the time necessary to understand the same concept. The instructors behind Mage Mastery have years of development and educational experience, willing to share it with you.
- Gain the experience you need most efficiently. Everyone can immerse themselves in a coding routine to get the desired knowledge. However, this process may become inefficient due to the lack of well-indicated borders and external controls. But when you practice daily together with Mage Mastery instructors, you can gain the experience necessary to become a world-leading developer in a more efficient manner. The teachers will guide you using the shortest path.
Mage Mastery Courses
To improve your knowledge and work your way up the career ladder, Mage Mastery allows for learning all the vital development nuances associated with the leading e-commerce platform. Discover new programming topics and dive deep into the best coding practices with the following step-by-step online courses:
- Magento 2 for Beginners. Over 10 lessons, Max explains how to start developing with Magento 2. He covers the main Magento 2 concepts and the platform’s architecture.
- Magento 2 Command Line Interface (CLI) for Beginners. If you are not familiar with the Magento 2 CLI, spend some time on this course. You will learn what Magento 2 CLI is, how to use different CLI commands, and what syntax is hidden behind the tool.
- Magento 2 Payment Method is an advanced course intended to last for 60 lessons. Max describes how to develop a new payment method using the Magento 2 APIs.
- Magento 2 Development Workshop. Within 60 lessons, you will gain the experience necessary to create Magento 2 extensions. Guided by Max, this course unveils all the mysteries hidden behind the development of custom modules.
- Build User Login with PHP and MySQL is a free course run by Max that lasts for 6 lessons. It is pointed at fresh PHP coders, explaining the process of building login and logout functionality on top of PHP and MySQL.
- User Registration with PHP and MySQL is another free course. Its length is 14 lessons, and it is aimed at the same audience. The course explores building user registration functionality with PHP, HTML, and MySQL.
- Manual QA in Magento 2 for Beginners is a series of 10 lessons headed by Maksym Stryzhak. The course is directed towards everyone who wants to start their journey as a Magento 2 QA engineer.
Mage Mastery Workshops
Mage Mastery differs from other similar initiatives since it offers live courses. Thus, you get a perfect opportunity to master Magento 2 in an interactive environment. The workshop delivers all the knowledge and experience necessary to build production-level websites. You can explore everything from Magento 2 concepts to Web APIs in a company of students and industry-leading experts.
Within just two days, you start at a ground zero and elevate to the production-level Magento 2 skills. The workshop begins with the Magento 2 concepts. It leads you over such chores as creating an extension that has routing and makes API calls, customizing both frontend and backend, as well as participating in code writing. To nail down the success of each new topic taught, instructors guide students through interactive exercises that represent building a fully-featured Magento 2 solution.
The first day is focused on backend development. You will learn the key Magento concepts, unveil the Magento 2 codebase, and create new pages in Magento 2. UI modifications, design changes, page customizations are also among the hot topics of day one. Besides, instructors will guide you through Magento 2 customization techniques, database schema, Magento 2 CRUD, and admin UI customizations.
The second day is aimed at various frontend aspects of the development. It guides you through the layouts overview, basic CSS and JS inclusions, blocks and view models, templates, etc. Besides, you will learn about .less files deployment and compilation in Magento 2 as well as Grunt used for the related processes. The overview of fallback procedures and Magento 1 vs. Magento 2 comparison finalizes day two.
The workshop extends the default duration of studying by introducing the third day oriented towards everyone who wants to practice development within the Magento 2 platform. The final step is all about building a Magento 2 extension and having fun.
Note that such events usually occur in different locations, so you can choose the nearest one and book a place right now.
Mage Mastery not only teaches but also provides the ability to check how well you learn. You can quickly improve your knowledge during practice exams offered by the platform.
Thus, the Magento 2 Associate Developer (Beta), which consists of 10 questions, is under your disposal. It is pointed at beginners who start their careers as Magento developers. Consider this step your first effort on the way to other Magento 2 certifications.
In addition to other resources, you can also get lots of new insights into Magento 2 from the Mage Mastery blog. It contains numerous articles that eloquently describe various complicated processes associated with the e-commerce platform. All materials there are available for free.
Since Mage Mastery combines many different courses, you won’t find a single pricing plan for all of them. Note that some materials are available for free, while the price of the others varies a lot depending on the course complexity.
Don’t miss your chance to become a Magento 2 developer or get to the new level with your coding skills. Choose Mage Mastery as your guide in the dimension of various complex routines that professionals face while working with the platform. Courses, workshops, and other learning materials are under your disposal with Mage Mastery. For further information, follow this link:'