If you are looking for WooCommerce to Magento 2 migration you have come to the right place
WooCommerce Migration Add-On of Improved Import and Export extension will help you move all required data from your Woo store to Magento 2 in a couple of hours. You can do it yourself.
With the help of this Add-On, you can migrate your WooCommerce store orders, products, customers, and addresses to Magento 2.
The migration process can be broken down into two steps:
Step 1: export data from Woo
To export data from WooCommerce, you will use Export WordPress data to XML/CSV module by Soflyy. The exported data needs to be in a format readable by Magento 2, to achieve this format you will need to use a TXT file available in the add-on manual.
Step 1: migrate data to Magento 2
To migrate data to Magento 2, you will use Improved Import and Export extension with Woo Add-On. Upload the data you exported from Woo to the extension. Apply necessary mapping for customers and orders and hit ‘Run’ button.
Detailed instructions on migrating from WooCommerce to Magento 2 can be found in the Add-On manual.
What you get with WooCommerce Migration Add-On
When you purchase the migration from WordPress to Magento 2 add-on you get:
- A .txt file which will help export Woo data into a proper format
- A possibility to import Woo data to Magento 2 using Improved Import and Export extension
A TXT file you get is a set of instructions for the WooCommerce export module. This file will help the export extension to translate WooCommerce store data into the format which is accepted by Magento 2.
Then, using Improved Import and Export extension with WooCommerce Migration Add-On you will be able to import all the WooCommerce data you have exported. In the Improved Import extension interface you will only need to map some additional product attribute with Magento 2 values.
About WooCommerce migration to Magento 2
Migrating from WooCommerce to Magento 2 is a complex procedure if you are not particularly good with both platforms. It involves dealing with the databases, mapping the Woo data to work with Magento 2 accepted format, moving images, blocks, and other stuff.
Native Magento 2 migration can serve as a starting point to get you into understanding the migration process. However, it lacks functionality and won’t help you migrate to Magento 2 from WooCommerce. You will need dedicated tools.
We are working on introducing a two-way synchronization tool. So if your business uses both Woo and Magento 2 platforms, you would be able to keep orders updated on both stores, have product quantity synchronized on both stores.
Improved Import and Export extension for Magento 2
Improved Import and Export extension is a fully-operational import/export, integration, migration, PIM, and management platform. It is not a one-time migration tool, rather a solution that will help you get the Magento 2 catalog running, integrating your store with CRM or ERP systems. In other words, you will need it after the migration is done.
The extension features:
- Products, attributes, orders, MSI, categories, CMS blocks, CMS pages, price rules, advanced pricing, customers, addresses - every entity can be exported and imported to Magento 2 store.
- CSV, XML, Json, XLSX, ODS file formats can be imported and exported.
- XSLT templates for XML files of any formatting.
- File, FTP, SFTP, Dropbox, URL, Rest API, Soap API can be used as import sources.
- Migration presets for Magento 1 (with MagMi support) and Shopify included in the basic version of the extension.
- B2B entities: companies, shared catalogs, requisition lists, quotes, and negotiable quotes; can be imported and exported with B2B Add-On.
- File mapping, attribute mapping, price mapping and many more - read full feature list at the extension’s product page.
The other benefits you get with Improved Import and Export extension:
- Better ROI. The extension can serve as a base for integrations and already offers integrations with other management systems, such as CRM and ERP.
- Increased sales and cash flow with optimized store management time using the extension.
- Omni-channel experience - process integrations altogether. With such extension features as B2B support, scheduler, mapping, multiple file format support; you can use it as an integration hub.
- One-time purchase. No SAAS or other hidden subscriptions and fees.
- Unlimited data size. Use native API to import any amounts of data.
- Financial entry automation with EPR and other management system integrations.
- Open code. You can customize the extension the way you feel necessary. Customization entry points are available for developers.
Magento 2 vs WooCommerce competition
Both WooCommerce and Magento are leading e-commerce providers, with the difference coming in quantity and quality. While WooCommerce is the most popular online store solution in the world, which comes from the platform availability and accessibility. Magento holds leading positions in Top 10k sites, Top 100k sites, and Top 1m sites, offering dedicated marketing and ecommerce utility. According to SimilarTech data.
WooCommerce is the most beginner friendly solution. There are lots of informational resources, numerous free extensions that can cover almost every need of the shop, and most developers are used to Woo. However, it is still a sort of a DIY platform, with free extensions needing adjustments for every particular case.
Magento, and especially Magento 2 is more of a professional choice. The platform comes with robust ecommerce functionality and retains flexibility with the open code. The development learning curve is steep, the extension market is continually growing with stable store enhancements, and the development agencies are offering complete solutions.
Both platforms offer great commerce solutions. Each comes with downsides and benefits that should be studied carefully. No matter the choice, with Improved Import and Export extension serving as a data intermediary, you can count on a simplified migration process to for both sides.
WooCommerce Migration Add-On
This is add-on of Improved Import and Export extension for Magento 2. With WooCommerce Add-on you can migrate data from your Woo store to Magento 2.
- A complete solution for WooCommerce to Magento 2 migration
- Order, product, customer, and address migration
- File, url, FTP/SFTP, Dropbox migration sources
- CSV and XML file format support
- Mapping of the attributes during migration
- Mapping of the product prices during migration
You can trust us
There are no reviews for this product. You could be the first to review!