Because the extension completely transfers all core CloudFlare® features to the Magento 2 admin, you can manage your CloudFlare® account right in the Magento 2 backend which is extremely convenient. All settings are available within a single interface, so you don’t have to waste your time switching between several accounts. Below, we describe Control for CloudFlare® Magento 2 extension features:
- Security profile. This option lets you switch between security profiles. As mentioned above, there are 5 options available: Off, Low, Medium, High, and Under Attack.
- Caching level. Due to the availability of this option in the Magento 2 backend, the extension enables you to change CloudFlare® cache behaviour. You can choose between Aggressive and Basic types of behaviour.
- Development Mode. And with the help of the Development Mode option, you can turn on/off the appropriate mode, so all the changes become visible on the site.
- Purge cache. In this case, our Magento 2 module lets you clean CloudFlare® cache right from the Magento 2 backend.
- Purge single file cache / URL. This option provides the ability to clean CloudFlare® cache for a single file or URL.
- Automatic IPv6. This one is designed to enable/disable IPv6 support from your MAgento 2 admin.
- Auto Minify. Minification management lets you change the type of resource minification as well as rapidly remove unnecessary characters from HTML, CSS, and JS.
- Rocket Loader™. This option lets you turn on/off aforementioned Rocket Loader.
- Snapshot update. With the help of this feature, you can easily create a snapshot of your site that will be utilized to challenge pages.
- Manage IP lists. Here, you can what list (black or white) to add IP addresses to. Besides, it is possible to remove them from all lists here.
- IP list. That’s a place where our Control for CloudFlare® Magento 2 module shows the list of IP addresses for last 24 hours. All visitors’ addresses are grouped into three categories: regular, crawler, threat.
- Statistics. All CloudFlare® data related to your store is gathered here. You can find out such information as page views, the number of unique visitors, as well as requests and bandwidth saved by CloudFlare®.
- Real visitor IP. All real IP addresses provided by CloudFlare® in your Magento 2 backend.
These are only core features of the Control for CloudFlare® Magento 2 extension, but you can find its full description below in the Manual section. Before we proceed, let’s some important preparations required for the integration of CloudFlare® and Magento 2.
Customers Also Bought
Regular Price: $500.00
Special Price: $400.00
Control for CloudFlare® - Magento 2
This module provides a convenient integration of your Magento 2 website with one of the most popular CDNs CloudFlare®. The Control for CloudFlare® Magento 2 module adds all core features of the CDN right into your Magento 2 admin page. Consequently, you can save a lot of time and effort managing your CloudFlare® account directly from the Magento 2 backend. It is also necessary to mention that our Magento 2 CloudFlare® extension supports all main methods of CloudFlare® API.
Please note before using The Control for CloudFlare® Magento 2 extension, it is necessary to set up CloudFlare® for the Magento domain. In case, you are not using CloudFlare® yet, Sign Up and give it a try - there is a free version.
You can trust us
- 1 Year of free support & upgrades
- 100% Open Source
The original problem was the extension used the secure domain, but CloudFlare is set up on the unsecure domain. After the fix, it works great.