With CloudFlare® control Magento extension you can control main features of CloudFlare® directly from your Magento admin page. CloudFlare® Control extension supports all the main methods of CloudFlare® API. You can save a lot of time working with CloudFlare® settings directly from Magento backend, so this is a must have extension for any Magento store what use CloudFlare.
Before using this extension, you should set up CloudFlare® for your Magento domain. If you don’t use CloudFlare® yet, you can Sign Up and test the free version.
Upgrade to recent CloudFlare API v4 (https://www.cloudflare.com/docs/next/) now in progress - show IP list and update snapshot features not works temporary. We offer free upgrade for all customers - you can purchase now and use all main features already!
CloudFlare® Control Magento extension features
- Security profile - switch your current security CloudFlare® profile (Off / Low / Medium / High / Attack)
- Caching level - change CloudFlare® cache behaviour (Aggressive / Basic)
- Development Mode - turn on/off Development mode, in this case all the changes will be visible on the site immediately without CloudFlare® cache
- Purge cache - clean CloudFlare® cache directly from your Magento admin just with one click!
- Purge single file cache / URL - purge (clean) CloudFlare® cache for single file/URL of your site
- Automatic IPv6 - turn on/off automatic IPv6 support by CloudFlare® for you website
- Snapshot update - create snapshot of your site, what will be used by CloudFlare® for challeng pages.
- Manage IP lists - add IP addresses to white or black lists or just remove it from all lists, allow control access to you store directly from Magento admin to prevent attacks and spam
- IP list - the extension shows the list of visitors IP addresses for last 24 hours grouped by type (regular / crawler / threat )
- Statistics - see CloudFlare® statistic for you store (Pageviews, Unique visitors, Reuqests & Bandwidth saved by CloudFlare®).
- Real visitor IP - if you use CloudFlare® with Magento store, you can’t get more real IP addresses of you customers anywhere in Magento admin and core because all requests are handled by CloudFlare®, so you get only different CloudFlare® IP’s. With this build-in CloudFlare® Control extension you can get real visitors IPs.
The original problem was the extension used the secure domain, but CloudFlare is set up on the unsecure domain. After the fix, it works great.
Write Your Own Review
With CloudFlare® control Magento extension you can control main features of CloudFlare® directly from your Magento admin page. CloudFlare® Control extension supports all the main methods of CloudFlare® API. You can save a lot of time working with CloudFlare® settings directly from Magento backend, so this is a must have extension for any Magento store what use CloudFlare®.
You can trust us
- 1 year of free support & upgrades
- 100% Open Source