With CloudFlare® control Magento extension you can control main features of CloudFlare® directly from your Magento admin page. CloudFlare® Control extension supports all the main methods of CloudFlare® API. You can save a lot of time working with CloudFlare® settings directly from Magento backend, so this is a must have extension for any Magento store what use CloudFlare.
Before using this extension, you should set up CloudFlare® for your Magento domain. If you don’t use CloudFlare® yet, you can Sign Up and test the free version.
Upgrade to recent CloudFlare API v4 (https://www.cloudflare.com/docs/next/) now in progress - show IP list and update snapshot features not works temporary. We offer free upgrade for all customers - you can purchase now and use all main features already!
CloudFlare® Control Magento extension features
- Security profile - switch your current security CloudFlare® profile (Off / Low / Medium / High / Attack)
- Caching level - change CloudFlare® cache behaviour (Aggressive / Basic)
- Development Mode - turn on/off Development mode, in this case all the changes will be visible on the site immediately without CloudFlare® cache
- Purge cache - clean CloudFlare® cache directly from your Magento admin just with one click!
- Purge single file cache / URL - purge (clean) CloudFlare® cache for single file/URL of your site
- Automatic IPv6 - turn on/off automatic IPv6 support by CloudFlare® for you website
- Snapshot update - create snapshot of your site, what will be used by CloudFlare® for challeng pages.
- Manage IP lists - add IP addresses to white or black lists or just remove it from all lists, allow control access to you store directly from Magento admin to prevent attacks and spam
- IP list - the extension shows the list of visitors IP addresses for last 24 hours grouped by type (regular / crawler / threat )
- Statistics - see CloudFlare® statistic for you store (Pageviews, Unique visitors, Reuqests & Bandwidth saved by CloudFlare®).
- Real visitor IP - if you use CloudFlare® with Magento store, you can’t get more real IP addresses of you customers anywhere in Magento admin and core because all requests are handled by CloudFlare®, so you get only different CloudFlare® IP’s. With this build-in CloudFlare® Control extension you can get real visitors IPs.
Write Your Own Review
With CloudFlare® control Magento extension you can control main features of CloudFlare® directly from your Magento admin page. CloudFlare® Control extension supports all the main methods of CloudFlare® API. You can save a lot of time working with CloudFlare® settings directly from Magento backend, so this is a must have extension for any Magento store what use CloudFlare®.
Money back & support
90 days of free support!
- All our extensions is 100% Open Source and can be modified as you need!
- 1 year of free upgrades and new versions!